Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
34,261 - 34,280 of 49,466 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39980 Jun 22, 2013
Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>gee I thought you were talking about your mother...
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people

It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes

Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Just trying to help

Hollywood, FL

#39981 Jun 22, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? STILL legally married.
Yes, in a 'special' way (wink,wink).

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39983 Jun 22, 2013
Kerri Miller wrote:
Who defines what for who? Yourself, that ia a no brainier . Each one of us is an individual, that's what makes us special. This whole thing about same sex marriage is also a no brainier. What other people do, is not up to anyone but themselves. These people are in love, if they want to be married they should be able to get married. Throwing religion into marriage is B.S. People have rights, ideas don't. All of you saying this is so terrible should be ashamed of yourselves. Marriage is a sacred vow between 2 people to love each other forever. In my eyes that's pretty beautiful. I'm not gay, but I know a lot of people that are. They are all wonderful people.
Marriage defines a distinct relationship in society. Ss couples have every right and opportunity to establish their own rights and identity. However, they will never be the same as marriage.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#39985 Jun 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage defines a distinct relationship in society. Ss couples have every right and opportunity to establish their own rights and identity. However, they will never be the same as marriage.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.
http://www.google.com/url...

Location hidden

#39987 Jun 22, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey where is that list?
Aside from already being answered,
you really need a list to know that the needs of a mother and her child are distinct from two men? Really???
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39988 Jun 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from already being answered,
you really need a list to know that the needs of a mother and her child are distinct from two men? Really???
What about a gay man and a Child? A lesbian and a child? Come on give me that list

Location hidden

#39989 Jun 22, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>What about a gay man and a Child? A lesbian and a child? Come on give me that list
Man up dude. Leave the women and children alone.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39990 Jun 22, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>What about a gay man and a Child? A lesbian and a child? Come on give me that list
Whoa! Calm down fruitloops.
BAN DANVILLE LOSERPERVERT

Anonymous Proxy

#39991 Jun 22, 2013
A lesbian and a child well you have just described Frank Rizzo he is both and a Cuntbitch.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39993 Jun 22, 2013
BAN DANVILLE LOSERPERVERT wrote:
A lesbian and a child well you have just described Frank Rizzo he is both and a Cuntbitch.
You mad fruitloops?
Kerri Miller

United States

#39994 Jun 22, 2013
So basically what you are saying is that same sex couples have a mental disorder? I find that ridiculous. You cannot tell me that oral sex is a part of your life or ha s been. That would put you in the same category as what you just put them in. If you have never indulged in oral sex , I bet the bedroom is the most boring room of your house. I know mine is a fun factory. Why should a persons sexual preference have anything to do with their social status? Is that question on a job application? Do you put that in a resume? Are you obligated by law to inform your employer who and what gender you sleep next to each night and wake up to in the morning? No. We were all put on this earth the same way, we should all be treated respectfully and given equal rights as human beings. I believe in equal rights, I have protested for equal rights. If you want to throw reproduction in there, they don't need to. There are plenty of children who don't have families. That is an amazing gift that same sex couples can give a child a loving home. That is awesome.
laughing man

UK

#39995 Jun 22, 2013
Kerri Miller wrote:
So basically what you are saying is that same sex couples have a mental disorder? I find that ridiculous. You cannot tell me that oral sex is a part of your life or ha s been. That would put you in the same category as what you just put them in. If you have never indulged in oral sex , I bet the bedroom is the most boring room of your house. I know mine is a fun factory. Why should a persons sexual preference have anything to do with their social status? Is that question on a job application? Do you put that in a resume? Are you obligated by law to inform your employer who and what gender you sleep next to each night and wake up to in the morning? No. We were all put on this earth the same way, we should all be treated respectfully and given equal rights as human beings. I believe in equal rights, I have protested for equal rights. If you want to throw reproduction in there, they don't need to. There are plenty of children who don't have families. That is an amazing gift that same sex couples can give a child a loving home. That is awesome.
My sphincter has civil rights!!!!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39996 Jun 22, 2013

A.I.D.S.
Kerri Miller

United States

#39997 Jun 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Human Rights ....... It's your choice to allow any thing into your body.

Since: May 13

Terre Haute, IN

#39998 Jun 22, 2013
Kerri Miller wrote:
Who defines what for who? Yourself, that ia a no brainier . Each one of us is an individual, that's what makes us special. This whole thing about same sex marriage is also a no brainier. What other people do, is not up to anyone but themselves. These people are in love, if they want to be married they should be able to get married. Throwing religion into marriage is B.S. People have rights, ideas don't. All of you saying this is so terrible should be ashamed of yourselves. Marriage is a sacred vow between 2 people to love each other forever. In my eyes that's pretty beautiful. I'm not gay, but I know a lot of people that are. They are all won derful people.
. Wow did i really just read religion and marriage is bs really.marriage is a sanction of god.i am in no way against gays but you cant take god out of everything.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#39999 Jun 22, 2013
septgirls3_143 wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow did i really just read religion and marriage is bs really.marriage is a sanction of god.i am in no way against gays but you cant take god out of everything.
Marriage is a government issued license/contract between two people.

Your particular god is irrelevant to the process.
English much

Oak Forest, IL

#40000 Jun 22, 2013
septgirls3_143 wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow did i really just read religion and marriage is bs really.marriage is a sanction of god.i am in no way against gays but you cant take god out of everything.
You mean like you take proper punctuation, capitalization and grammar out of everything?

You might want to get out of elementary school before you start discussing religion, morality and geopolitics, kid!
English much

Oak Forest, IL

#40001 Jun 22, 2013
Scott wrote:
A.I.D.S.
Methinks thou doth protest too much ...

100 bucks says you wear your zipper in the BACK and your mustache is an attempt to hide your stretch marks!

Now come back when you have some better "poems" that are spelled correctly and actually make some sense.
I care

Lake Mary, FL

#40002 Jun 22, 2013

Location hidden

#40003 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hearing that gives my sphincter a charlie horse!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TSM 1,099,938
Militants decapitate four 'Israeli Mossad spies 9 min MailOnline 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min LRS 177,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min Uzi 68,359
Abby 8-29 33 min RACE 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min texas pete 4,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Fair Game 46,298
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,918
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info