Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52068 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39987 Jun 22, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey where is that list?
Aside from already being answered,
you really need a list to know that the needs of a mother and her child are distinct from two men? Really???
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39988 Jun 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from already being answered,
you really need a list to know that the needs of a mother and her child are distinct from two men? Really???
What about a gay man and a Child? A lesbian and a child? Come on give me that list

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39989 Jun 22, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>What about a gay man and a Child? A lesbian and a child? Come on give me that list
Man up dude. Leave the women and children alone.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39990 Jun 22, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>What about a gay man and a Child? A lesbian and a child? Come on give me that list
Whoa! Calm down fruitloops.
BAN DANVILLE LOSERPERVERT

Anonymous Proxy

#39991 Jun 22, 2013
A lesbian and a child well you have just described Frank Rizzo he is both and a Cuntbitch.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39993 Jun 22, 2013
BAN DANVILLE LOSERPERVERT wrote:
A lesbian and a child well you have just described Frank Rizzo he is both and a Cuntbitch.
You mad fruitloops?
Kerri Miller

United States

#39994 Jun 22, 2013
So basically what you are saying is that same sex couples have a mental disorder? I find that ridiculous. You cannot tell me that oral sex is a part of your life or ha s been. That would put you in the same category as what you just put them in. If you have never indulged in oral sex , I bet the bedroom is the most boring room of your house. I know mine is a fun factory. Why should a persons sexual preference have anything to do with their social status? Is that question on a job application? Do you put that in a resume? Are you obligated by law to inform your employer who and what gender you sleep next to each night and wake up to in the morning? No. We were all put on this earth the same way, we should all be treated respectfully and given equal rights as human beings. I believe in equal rights, I have protested for equal rights. If you want to throw reproduction in there, they don't need to. There are plenty of children who don't have families. That is an amazing gift that same sex couples can give a child a loving home. That is awesome.
laughing man

UK

#39995 Jun 22, 2013
Kerri Miller wrote:
So basically what you are saying is that same sex couples have a mental disorder? I find that ridiculous. You cannot tell me that oral sex is a part of your life or ha s been. That would put you in the same category as what you just put them in. If you have never indulged in oral sex , I bet the bedroom is the most boring room of your house. I know mine is a fun factory. Why should a persons sexual preference have anything to do with their social status? Is that question on a job application? Do you put that in a resume? Are you obligated by law to inform your employer who and what gender you sleep next to each night and wake up to in the morning? No. We were all put on this earth the same way, we should all be treated respectfully and given equal rights as human beings. I believe in equal rights, I have protested for equal rights. If you want to throw reproduction in there, they don't need to. There are plenty of children who don't have families. That is an amazing gift that same sex couples can give a child a loving home. That is awesome.
My sphincter has civil rights!!!!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39996 Jun 22, 2013
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people

It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes

Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Kerri Miller

United States

#39997 Jun 22, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
My sphincter has civil rights!!!!
Human Rights ....... It's your choice to allow any thing into your body.

Since: May 13

Terre Haute, IN

#39998 Jun 22, 2013
Kerri Miller wrote:
Who defines what for who? Yourself, that ia a no brainier . Each one of us is an individual, that's what makes us special. This whole thing about same sex marriage is also a no brainier. What other people do, is not up to anyone but themselves. These people are in love, if they want to be married they should be able to get married. Throwing religion into marriage is B.S. People have rights, ideas don't. All of you saying this is so terrible should be ashamed of yourselves. Marriage is a sacred vow between 2 people to love each other forever. In my eyes that's pretty beautiful. I'm not gay, but I know a lot of people that are. They are all won derful people.
. Wow did i really just read religion and marriage is bs really.marriage is a sanction of god.i am in no way against gays but you cant take god out of everything.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#39999 Jun 22, 2013
septgirls3_143 wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow did i really just read religion and marriage is bs really.marriage is a sanction of god.i am in no way against gays but you cant take god out of everything.
Marriage is a government issued license/contract between two people.

Your particular god is irrelevant to the process.
English much

Oak Forest, IL

#40000 Jun 22, 2013
septgirls3_143 wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow did i really just read religion and marriage is bs really.marriage is a sanction of god.i am in no way against gays but you cant take god out of everything.
You mean like you take proper punctuation, capitalization and grammar out of everything?

You might want to get out of elementary school before you start discussing religion, morality and geopolitics, kid!
English much

Oak Forest, IL

#40001 Jun 22, 2013
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Methinks thou doth protest too much ...

100 bucks says you wear your zipper in the BACK and your mustache is an attempt to hide your stretch marks!

Now come back when you have some better "poems" that are spelled correctly and actually make some sense.
I care

Lake Mary, FL

#40002 Jun 22, 2013

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40003 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
My sphincter has civil rights!!!!
Just hearing that gives my sphincter a charlie horse!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40004 Jun 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a government issued license/contract between two people.
Your particular god is irrelevant to the process.
Way to limited and shallow.

At the most basic essence,

marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

God agrees with me.
laughing man

UK

#40005 Jun 23, 2013
Kerri Miller wrote:
<quoted text> Human Rights ....... It's your choice to allow any thing into your body.
Even jelly jars? Potatoes? Shampoo bottles? Do I have the right to use up the resources of an Emergency Room too, imbecile?(I can't wait for your incredibly lame juvenile response of "you seem to know a lot about it". There's pictures on the internet of what you kooks put up your brain chutes, and don't say "they're not all homosexuals" because you know they're your Enablers, the lowest common denominator).

You're one of those Enablers who keeps buying drinks for alcoholics who then go home and beat the missus and kids, correct?
laughing man

UK

#40006 Jun 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hearing that gives my sphincter a charlie horse!
The idea, of course, is to take their idiotic way of thinking and take it to full-bent illogic*, and damn if one of them didn't Enable it.

It's a "right" to put anything in their brain case, whether a diseased prong or light bulbs, which they naturally fell on in the shower.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#40007 Jun 23, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea, of course, is to take their idiotic way of thinking and take it to full-bent illogic*, and damn if one of them didn't Enable it.
It's a "right" to put anything in their brain case, whether a diseased prong or light bulbs, which they naturally fell on in the shower.
However, you can't put a bent rod in a straight hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Kevin 1,263,485
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr think about it 100,298
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 194,510
Amy 7-30-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 2
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,197
Ask Amy July 31 2 hr boundary painter 4
abby7-31-15 2 hr boundary painter 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages