Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,709)

Showing posts 34,161 - 34,180 of47,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39832
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Such wit.
Hey stay away from beer and your meds

Since: Jan 13

Bluford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39833
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

Regardless of any opinion, homosexual acts are not natural. They add nothing but misery to the procreation of the human race and has lead to the fall of many great empires.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39834
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stay away from beer and your meds
No. I enjoy beer and take no "meds". Not even sure what "meds" are.

Tell us about them, you sound like a man of experience.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39835
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

1Patriot wrote:
Regardless of any opinion, homosexual acts are not natural. They add nothing but misery to the procreation of the human race and has lead to the fall of many great empires.
If the thought of two men or two women having sex bothers you. STOP thinking about it
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39836
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>If the thought of two men or two women having sex bothers you. STOP thinking about it
Does that work for you?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39837
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that work for you?
Well Frankie, I am not a Homophobe. It dosn't bother me at all.

Since: Jun 13

Centralia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39838
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

I think that the civil union is appropriate. My parents are actually legally married because we traveled to Iowa. I have two moms and all they want is to be treated the same way as everyone else. They shouldn't be judged and have to hold back how they act in public... They love each other. Did you realize statistically that opposite sex marriage have a higher divorce rate than gay marriage?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39839
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>How much does she make?
What about a divorced gay man and a child, or a lesbian and a child? Does it cost more for a heterosexual couple to raise a child than a Homosexual couple?
I'm talking about homosexuals who have no child.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39841
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about homosexuals who have no child.
Why are you then talking about a woman with a child? Are you confused?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39842
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you then talking about a woman with a child? Are you confused?
Where did I talk about a woman and a child?

I talked about a married mother and her child.

A homosexual couple will never be in that place.

Most homosexual couples will not even have a child.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39843
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I talk about a woman and a child?
I talked about a married mother and her child.
A homosexual couple will never be in that place.
Most homosexual couples will not even have a child.
Does it cost more for a married man and woman to raise a child than a married man and man?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39844
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I talk about a woman and a child?
I talked about a married mother and her child.
A homosexual couple will never be in that place.
Most homosexual couples will not even have a child.
KIMare said this
"Are you serious?

Two men need the same support that a mother with her natural children needs?

A couple that will never mutually bear children gets the same support that a child bearing couple has???

And you are not being obtuse... "

Does it cost that woman and child more than a man and a child?

It seems that you are kinda screwed up buddy

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39845
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Does it cost more for a married man and woman to raise a child than a married man and man?
No, but a woman does not earn as much as a man.

Additionally default have more assistance than birth parents.

But again, why do two men with no child need the same benefits as those intended for a mother and child? That was the origin of marriage benefits, and it's intention.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39846
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
KIMare said this
"Are you serious?
Two men need the same support that a mother with her natural children needs?
A couple that will never mutually bear children gets the same support that a child bearing couple has???
And you are not being obtuse... "
Does it cost that woman and child more than a man and a child?
It seems that you are kinda screwed up buddy
More like you need to man up Zoro.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39847
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Your accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside of a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the loneliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
Aids like the plague is from god
For he see's something wrong in his eyes
Anally inflicted death Sentance
A.I.D.S
Common Sense

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39848
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Why does a man who dislikes women attracted to a man who acts like a woman. A sissy woman at that. Or a woman who dislikes men act like or attracted to a butchy woman.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39849
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Right, and the state is nuts and broke.... You vote for your fiscal crisis to occur..... Not my problem, it is yours...... Fix your fiscal house in IL then worry about changing the definition of Marriage if you can't accept a legal contract from the State..... There is something wrong with you....
Wow! eight queers who are detached from the real world......
No Big Deal

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39850
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! eight queers who are detached from the real world......
Well maybe,just maybe because it's off topic to the topic of this particular thread! Go to a political thread if that's what you want to post about! Glad I could help!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39851
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Well Frankie, I am not a Homophobe. It dosn't bother me at all.
Well I'm real proud of you for that Jiz! Real proud.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39852
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe,just maybe because it's off topic to the topic of this particular thread! Go to a political thread if that's what you want to post about! Glad I could help!
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

P.S. What are the latest percentages of straight men who do their wives and girlfriends up the p00p sh00t? YUK!YUK!YUK!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,161 - 34,180 of47,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,033,346
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,077
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min Roxie Darling 4,027
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min ScarletandOlive 96,073
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DDDD-25 42,962
Abby 4-17 1 hr ScarletandOlive 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 167,507
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••