Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39844 Jun 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I talk about a woman and a child?
I talked about a married mother and her child.
A homosexual couple will never be in that place.
Most homosexual couples will not even have a child.
KIMare said this
"Are you serious?

Two men need the same support that a mother with her natural children needs?

A couple that will never mutually bear children gets the same support that a child bearing couple has???

And you are not being obtuse... "

Does it cost that woman and child more than a man and a child?

It seems that you are kinda screwed up buddy

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39845 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Does it cost more for a married man and woman to raise a child than a married man and man?
No, but a woman does not earn as much as a man.

Additionally default have more assistance than birth parents.

But again, why do two men with no child need the same benefits as those intended for a mother and child? That was the origin of marriage benefits, and it's intention.

Location hidden

#39846 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>
KIMare said this
"Are you serious?
Two men need the same support that a mother with her natural children needs?
A couple that will never mutually bear children gets the same support that a child bearing couple has???
And you are not being obtuse... "
Does it cost that woman and child more than a man and a child?
It seems that you are kinda screwed up buddy
More like you need to man up Zoro.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39847 Jun 17, 2013
Your accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside of a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the loneliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
Aids like the plague is from god
For he see's something wrong in his eyes
Anally inflicted death Sentance
A.I.D.S
Common Sense

Marion, IL

#39848 Jun 17, 2013
Why does a man who dislikes women attracted to a man who acts like a woman. A sissy woman at that. Or a woman who dislikes men act like or attracted to a butchy woman.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#39849 Jun 17, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Right, and the state is nuts and broke.... You vote for your fiscal crisis to occur..... Not my problem, it is yours...... Fix your fiscal house in IL then worry about changing the definition of Marriage if you can't accept a legal contract from the State..... There is something wrong with you....
Wow! eight queers who are detached from the real world......
No Big Deal

Beacon, NY

#39850 Jun 17, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! eight queers who are detached from the real world......
Well maybe,just maybe because it's off topic to the topic of this particular thread! Go to a political thread if that's what you want to post about! Glad I could help!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39851 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Well Frankie, I am not a Homophobe. It dosn't bother me at all.
Well I'm real proud of you for that Jiz! Real proud.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39852 Jun 17, 2013
No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe,just maybe because it's off topic to the topic of this particular thread! Go to a political thread if that's what you want to post about! Glad I could help!
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

P.S. What are the latest percentages of straight men who do their wives and girlfriends up the p00p sh00t? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39853 Jun 17, 2013
No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Old SniffButts Bill, "Zoro" is that dopey buddy of yours you call "birdman".

JBird, yeah that silly jackass. You guys are tight.

Any puns intentional.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39854 Jun 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny!
No Big Deal

Beacon, NY

#39855 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup Bill you silly jackass!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
P.S. What are the latest percentages of straight men who do their wives and girlfriends up the p00p sh00t? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Ahhhh.....That would be 34% punk,but still off topic as usual! Why don't you tell us all the BIG lie again about how you support marriage equality Flunky,we can all use another laugh! Now STFU Lieutenant Dan or get on topic depends boy!
No Big Deal

Beacon, NY

#39856 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Old SniffButts Bill, "Zoro" is that dopey buddy of yours you call "birdman".
JBird, yeah that silly jackass. You guys are tight.
Any puns intentional.
Yeah Flunky that's right! The Birdman and me are tight,I tend to side with those who are in favor of Marriage equality! YOU on the other hand haven't met a bigoted slimy troll that you didn't love and are buddy's with! Why is that LIAR? Tell us the big lie again Ya shyte for brains punk how you're in favor of marriage equality again,we all still need a good laugh at the hypocritical liar flunky!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39857 Jun 17, 2013
No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh.....That would be 34% punk,but still off topic as usual! Why don't you tell us all the BIG lie again about how you support marriage equality Flunky,we can all use another laugh! Now STFU Lieutenant Dan or get on topic depends boy!
I support marriage equality and you don't and that's no lie.

Why are you a hypocrite Billy?

P.S. Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men don't. Spin that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39858 Jun 17, 2013
No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Flunky that's right! The Birdman and me are tight,I tend to side with those who are in favor of Marriage equality! YOU on the other hand haven't met a bigoted slimy troll that you didn't love and are buddy's with! Why is that LIAR? Tell us the big lie again Ya shyte for brains punk how you're in favor of marriage equality again,we all still need a good laugh at the hypocritical liar flunky!
In the words of the once great, now faded Rose_NoHo, even if I that were true, it would be a non-issue.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Tell us why you are a hypocrite Bill. Then tell us how you became a great big war hero! Why did you get the Bronze?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39859 Jun 17, 2013
No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
"buddy's" What a dummy! It's buddies, you big dope!

The Birdman. Too funny! It's Jizzy.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#39860 Jun 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the original rights were established to support and protect the mother and children.
Specifically which "original rights were established"? I honestly am not aware of those established original rights.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Ss couples have no such circumstance. Adoptive and guardian laws already address those situations. That would be one example.
Which "adoptive and guardian laws already address those situations"? I'm not aware of those laws. I'm just asking you to substantiate what you said by citing the rights and laws to which you referred.

Location hidden

#39862 Jun 18, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Specifically which "original rights were established"? I honestly am not aware of those established original rights.<quoted text>Which "adoptive and guardian laws already address those situations"? I'm not aware of those laws. I'm just asking you to substantiate what you said by citing the rights and laws to which you referred.
Look them up, then read a non-gay history of marriage.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39863 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but a woman does not earn as much as a man.
Additionally default have more assistance than birth parents.
But again, why do two men with no child need the same benefits as those intended for a mother and child? That was the origin of marriage benefits, and it's intention.
What are the benefits that you speak of?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39864 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, I found out that Gay men and Lesbians are people too. Yes they are and also desereve the same rights that I enjoy as a married heterosexual.

That is all, you may now continue on with your clueless life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,152,933
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,679
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 20 min Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min kal 49,174
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 1 hr Always Smile 526
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Go Blue Forever 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

NBC Sports11:21AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Bears' Trestman aware of speculation about future - NBC Sports