Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,293

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Zoro

Paris, IL

#39823 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your wife feel about that?
Speaking of your wife, what does she do while you cruise the gay threads? Are you sure she's doing what you think? I mean you ain't paying any attention to her. A woman has needs Jizzy.
Well your wife is going down me as I type this right now she is laughing so hard she cant keep her mouth on it but man can she do it you better take care of her before word gets around how good she is you may not have her long there butch?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39824 Jun 17, 2013
ZOROGENDA - A very perverted agenda
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text> Well your wife is going down me as I type this right now she is laughing so hard she cant keep her mouth on it but man can she do it you better take care of her before word gets around how good she is you may not have her long there butch?

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#39825 Jun 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the original rights were established to support and protect the mother and children.
Which ones were established to support and protect the mother and children that could not be equally applicable to a household where children are being cared for by two adults of the same gender?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Ss couples have no such circumstance.
There are many homes with children being raised by two people of the same gender. The "circumstance" does exist and isn't all that rare anymore.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Adoptive and guardian laws already address those situations. That would be one example.
Where would one find those laws that exist currently that apply differently to opposite-sex couples than they do to same-sex couples? I'm not trying to be obtuse, I'm just hoping to learn something useful.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39826 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text> Well your wife is going down me as I type this right now she is laughing so hard she cant keep her mouth on it but man can she do it you better take care of her before word gets around how good she is you may not have her long there butch?
She's laughing because your d!ck is tiny. You can keep her too. I'm done with her and as you know she is well and truly used up. My new g.f. does it much better.

How's your wife Jiz? Why be married to the poor lady if you're gonna f* around like that with nasty scuzzy biotches and men?

It fits your character to cheat on your wife. You cheat and lie in everything else too.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39827 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's laughing because your d!ck is tiny. You can keep her too. I'm done with her and as you know she is well and truly used up. My new g.f. does it much better.
How's your wife Jiz? Why be married to the poor lady if you're gonna f* around like that with nasty scuzzy biotches and men?
It fits your character to cheat on your wife. You cheat and lie in everything else too.
Take your meds.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39828 Jun 17, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Which ones were established to support and protect the mother and children that could not be equally applicable to a household where children are being cared for by two adults of the same gender?<quoted text>There are many homes with children being raised by two people of the same gender. The "circumstance" does exist and isn't all that rare anymore.<quoted text>Where would one find those laws that exist currently that apply differently to opposite-sex couples than they do to same-sex couples? I'm not trying to be obtuse, I'm just hoping to learn something useful.
LOL, I am not sure if you think that K Mare will answer. Think of Brian_ G
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39829 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Take your meds.
Such wit.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39830 Jun 17, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Which ones were established to support and protect the mother and children that could not be equally applicable to a household where children are being cared for by two adults of the same gender?<quoted text>There are many homes with children being raised by two people of the same gender. The "circumstance" does exist and isn't all that rare anymore.<quoted text>Where would one find those laws that exist currently that apply differently to opposite-sex couples than they do to same-sex couples? I'm not trying to be obtuse, I'm just hoping to learn something useful.
Are you serious?

Two men need the same support that a mother with her natural children needs?

A couple that will never mutually bear children gets the same support that a child bearing couple has???

And you are not being obtuse...
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39831 Jun 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
Two men need the same support that a mother with her natural children needs?
A couple that will never mutually bear children gets the same support that a child bearing couple has???
And you are not being obtuse...
How much does she make?
What about a divorced gay man and a child, or a lesbian and a child? Does it cost more for a heterosexual couple to raise a child than a Homosexual couple?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39832 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Such wit.
Hey stay away from beer and your meds

Since: Jan 13

Bluford, IL

#39833 Jun 17, 2013
Regardless of any opinion, homosexual acts are not natural. They add nothing but misery to the procreation of the human race and has lead to the fall of many great empires.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39834 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stay away from beer and your meds
No. I enjoy beer and take no "meds". Not even sure what "meds" are.

Tell us about them, you sound like a man of experience.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39835 Jun 17, 2013
1Patriot wrote:
Regardless of any opinion, homosexual acts are not natural. They add nothing but misery to the procreation of the human race and has lead to the fall of many great empires.
If the thought of two men or two women having sex bothers you. STOP thinking about it
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39836 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>If the thought of two men or two women having sex bothers you. STOP thinking about it
Does that work for you?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39837 Jun 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that work for you?
Well Frankie, I am not a Homophobe. It dosn't bother me at all.

Since: Jun 13

Centralia

#39838 Jun 17, 2013
I think that the civil union is appropriate. My parents are actually legally married because we traveled to Iowa. I have two moms and all they want is to be treated the same way as everyone else. They shouldn't be judged and have to hold back how they act in public... They love each other. Did you realize statistically that opposite sex marriage have a higher divorce rate than gay marriage?

Location hidden

#39839 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>How much does she make?
What about a divorced gay man and a child, or a lesbian and a child? Does it cost more for a heterosexual couple to raise a child than a Homosexual couple?
I'm talking about homosexuals who have no child.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39841 Jun 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about homosexuals who have no child.
Why are you then talking about a woman with a child? Are you confused?

Location hidden

#39842 Jun 17, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you then talking about a woman with a child? Are you confused?
Where did I talk about a woman and a child?

I talked about a married mother and her child.

A homosexual couple will never be in that place.

Most homosexual couples will not even have a child.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39843 Jun 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I talk about a woman and a child?
I talked about a married mother and her child.
A homosexual couple will never be in that place.
Most homosexual couples will not even have a child.
Does it cost more for a married man and woman to raise a child than a married man and man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min J RULES 71,259
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 182,135
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min woodtick57 1,156,065
last post wins! (Apr '13) 13 min Hatti_Hollerand 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Homo Erectus 49,338
abby 12-26 53 min RACE 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST