Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
34,121 - 34,140 of 49,392 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's only a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of real marriage.
Different. Very different.
Real marriage is sacred. And scientific.
Ss couples are simply pretending. Even a child knows that, because they are NEVER mom and dad, are they.
Share that with the State, if you like. It still has no effect on my marriage. I'm still legally and civilly married, in spite of your silly opinions.

Troll on.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>What observations are you able to make from my posts? <quoted text>Well, we who pay income taxes pay the bills. And this has exactly what to do with the topic at hand? Are you saying those who are in favor of equal rights are less likely to be taxpayers?<quoted text>Oh, I see. So same-sex couples would be, in your view, "takers". Got it.<quoted text>I'm sure there must be some point you're trying to make here, but what that might be eludes me. Sorry. I'm just not smart enough to understand what you're trying to say.<quoted text>What facts do you have about me that would prompt you to assume I pay no income tax?<quoted text>Sure. How many would you like?<quoted text>It appears to me that those who against same-sex marriage are the ones vomiting up their versions of morality in these discussions.<quoted text>Sorry, I couldn't make sense out of that sentence and can therefore offer no response.<quoted text>I don't and couldn't live in Chicago. I live in Rockford, a very different kind of place.
Right, and the state is nuts and broke.... You vote for your fiscal crisis to occur..... Not my problem, it is yours...... Fix your fiscal house in IL then worry about changing the definition of Marriage if you can't accept a legal contract from the State..... There is something wrong with you....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Guess again wrote:
<quoted text>
But plenty of us non-"felon parloees" already voted the "christardo repuglicans" and those they support out of office this past November.
Here, let me refresh your "conservative" memory ...
Let's see ... the "surging in the polls" Romney was rejected is a "landslide" (for Obama!) while teapukes lost seats in the Senate AND lost seats in the House too.
I don't blame you for not wanting to let that slip into back into your conscious awareness. It probably still hurts a bit don't it?
No. But Obama is hurting. Little beads of sweat on his forehead. Grim not-a-smile in public...He's in damage control mode.

Meanwhile we are rudderless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
gee Frankie you American Christians are doing so much to spread the good news of jesass people are leaving in droves
Sorry toots. Not a Christian. You'll have to find something else to hate me for.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you straight up that the burning bush could have cured if jesass would have just told us women about monostat sooner
What the hell are you babbling about?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>ya me neeeeeeither... at least you show some intelligence... can't say that for these mythical superstition lifestyle christards tho
Ignore Frankie, he's just mad because he pissedthe bed and the men in the white coats won't give him a new sheet.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry toots. Not a Christian. You'll have to find something else to hate me for.
Back off frankie, the twins are all mine

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Share that with the State, if you like. It still has no effect on my marriage. I'm still legally and civilly married, in spite of your silly opinions.
Troll on.
The union of Mars and Venus

vs

the violation of Uranus and Uranus

Yeah, that sounds like marriage...
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>ya me neeeeeeither... at least you show some intelligence... can't say that for these mythical superstition lifestyle christards tho
Sup Baby, how the twins?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Guess again wrote:
<quoted text>
POOF ... There's a man!
POOF ... There's a woman!
POOF ... There's a talking snake giving out apples!!!
I don't see a problem with it ;)
Religion is off topic here fundie. take it to the jesus threads.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you straight up that the burning bush could have cured if jesass would have just told us women about monostat sooner
Shudddup Fundie! Take it to the jesus threads.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Back off frankie, the twins are all mine
You'll be the millionth man to handle them, maybe you'll get a prize. She's too old for me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Back off frankie, the twins are all mine
How does your wife feel about that?

Speaking of your wife, what does she do while you cruise the gay threads? Are you sure she's doing what you think? I mean you ain't paying any attention to her. A woman has needs Jizzy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

DeJuan90 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore Frankie, he's just mad because he pissedthe bed and the men in the white coats won't give him a new sheet.
Rapier wit you got there power trooper.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss couples have every right and opportunity to establish their own legitimate rights. They should not be the same as marriage because the relationship is distinct.
Please explain which rights you think should be reserved for married heterosexual couples and denied to married same-sex couples. I'm just asking for your opinion, KiMare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain which rights you think should be reserved for married heterosexual couples and denied to married same-sex couples. I'm just asking for your opinion, KiMare.
Many of the original rights were established to support and protect the mother and children.

Ss couples have no such circumstance. Adoptive and guardian laws already address those situations.

That would be one example.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentance
A.I.D.S

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the original rights were established to support and protect the mother and children.
Ss couples have no such circumstance. Adoptive and guardian laws already address those situations.
That would be one example.
In your opinion, which specific rights do you believe ought to be exclusively for heterosexual married couples and denied to same-sex married couples? Your answer was ambiguous and I know you have an opinion about this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>In your opinion, which specific rights do you believe ought to be exclusively for heterosexual married couples and denied to same-sex married couples? Your answer was ambiguous and I know you have an opinion about this.
You are mistaken.

I gave you the best answer I can.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

AGENDALILLY - satans little flower.
Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
any parent who exposes a child to that sickazz mythical superstition cult of Christianity should be arrested and charged with child abuse

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,199
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Brian_G 46,272
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Poppo 177,265
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 55 min fukuda 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr newuser 1,447
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,916
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr YesWeCan 68,333
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••