Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,222

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#39751 Jun 14, 2013
CDC wrote:
Sheeeze Chester.
Centra kinda got ya there HA!
And....YES the mullet does it for me.
.....and all my friends said to cut it off. I knew there was a good reason for keeping it.
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39752 Jun 14, 2013
why can't you circumcise "religionthebielie"? There's no end to that prick !
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39754 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
why can't you circumcise "religionthebielie"? There's no end to that prick !
Why can't you ask centralia a question....
because he can't answer it.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39755 Jun 14, 2013
AGENDASAURUS - A very old and cranky agendist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39756 Jun 14, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you ask centralia a question....
because he can't answer it.
I can answer you this why don't "go get em" get hemorrhoids ? Because "go get em" is such a perfect axxhole !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39757 Jun 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Girls, if you are going to jump into a conversation, get with the context!
At the most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
It describes a unique and critical relationship in our society. The rare situations where heterosexual couples who did/were not able to procreate were allowed, WITH NO PROBLEM.
Ss couples can mutually never ever procreate! They cannot fit the role of marriage.
If you want to add a gay requirement of children, and remove hetero sexual couples who cannot/will not procreate, then so be it. But ss couples can never ever equate to marriage. It is a scientific impossibility that no law can ever change.
If heterosexuals who can not or do not procreate are allowed to be married. The procreation is not a requirement of marriage. Then why is it that you require homosexuals to procreate??
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39758 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
<quoted text> I can answer you this why don't "go get em" get hemorrhoids ? Because "go get em" is such a perfect axxhole !
Thank you..thank you
I'll be here all this week-end and all next just to piss you off.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39759 Jun 14, 2013
By the way it's easy to be a perfect aXXhole...when you have to deal with morons like you and cdc.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#39760 Jun 14, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you..thank you
You really shouldn't pick on children....even if they ARE little brats ;)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39762 Jun 14, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>If heterosexuals who can not or do not procreate are allowed to be married. The procreation is not a requirement of marriage. Then why is it that you require homosexuals to procreate??
Homosexuals cannot mutually procreate. Ever.

The ponderous propensity of married couples do.

You could never be the byproduct of a ss relationship. Marriage is clearly a distinct relationship.

This isn't complicated for most people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bubba Smith

Paris, IL

#39763 Jun 15, 2013
KiMare you have never ever been laid in your life have you?

Location hidden

#39764 Jun 15, 2013
Bubba Smith wrote:
KiMare you have never ever been laid in your life have you?
The lesbian in me hasn't, but the straight man has two sons.

I still get lots of offers because I look like Bruce Willis with the smirk.

Smile.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#39765 Jun 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Homosexuals cannot mutually procreate. Ever.
And? Procreation is neither a prerequisite for, nor a requirement of marriage, and heterosexual couples incapable of procreation are regularly allowed to marry.
KiMare wrote:
The ponderous propensity of married couples do.
Is marriage required for procreation? Apparently the CDC thinks that nearly half of births are to out of wedlock parents. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarry.htm
KiMare wrote:
You could never be the byproduct of a ss relationship.
And?
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is clearly a distinct relationship.
It is, but you have yet to indicate so little as a rational basis to exclude same sex couples.
KiMare wrote:
This isn't complicated for most people.
It isn't difficult at all. The constitution mandates equality under the law. One wonders why you are being so obtuse when you haven't a legal leg to stand upon?

Location hidden

#39766 Jun 15, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Procreation is neither a prerequisite for, nor a requirement of marriage, and heterosexual couples incapable of procreation are regularly allowed to marry.
<quoted text>
Is marriage required for procreation? Apparently the CDC thinks that nearly half of births are to out of wedlock parents. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarry.htm
<quoted text>
And?
<quoted text>
It is, but you have yet to indicate so little as a rational basis to exclude same sex couples.
<quoted text>
It isn't difficult at all. The constitution mandates equality under the law. One wonders why you are being so obtuse when you haven't a legal leg to stand upon?
If I have no legal leg to stand on, why is a legal change necessary to allow ss couples to impose an impostor relationship on marriage?
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39767 Jun 15, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you..thank you
What's the worst thing about "go get em" mom having sex with him ? When she says she's had better. lol.

Since: Mar 07

Hanover, VA

#39769 Jun 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If I have no legal leg to stand on, why is a legal change necessary to allow ss couples to impose an impostor relationship on marriage?
If gay folks can make your marriage an "imposter" simply by legally marrying, then your marriage wasn't worth much to start.

Wasn't your marriage based on a divorce, already making it one of those "imposter" marriages Jesus talks about?

Hypocrite.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#39770 Jun 15, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You don't make enough to pay income taxes do you?
LOL, I see. So people whose points of view differ significantly from yours are most likely too stupid to ever be gainfully employed? Is that the inference you're making? If so or if not, please clarify your question and your reason for asking it?

"I disagree with you so rather than offer a well-reasoned response, I'll just try to insult you! That should do the trick!"

Batch, you are utterly incapable of insulting me. Clearly you're inclined to make an attempt and, in the process, make yourself look foolish. By all means, continue with that strategy. Only your credibility will suffer for it.
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39771 Jun 15, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't pick on children....even if they ARE little brats ;)
Daddy ,Daddy, Said "Religiothebiglie". What's a pervert? Shut up and keep sucking. lol.

Location hidden

#39772 Jun 15, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
If gay folks can make your marriage an "imposter" simply by legally marrying, then your marriage wasn't worth much to start.
Wasn't your marriage based on a divorce, already making it one of those "imposter" marriages Jesus talks about?
Hypocrite.
Never divorced.

Marriage defines a distinct relationship in society. The only impostor would be calling a mutually sterile pointless duplicate gendered couple 'married'.

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#39773 Jun 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reasons so many other other laws have been changed and amendments have been added to the original Constitution; existing laws are at odds with Constitutional law. Why was a "legal change necessary" to allow bi-racial couples to marry? Different reason? Weren't the original state-by-state laws against interracial marriage based on adherence to laws in the Bible? Should it be legal for states, on their own, to deny rights to people based on Biblical law?

Now, of course, please think of some ways to try to insult me - albeit unsuccessfully - for asking such questions. We're all used to your rebuking style by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min forks_make_us_fat 1,140,769
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Edmond Pulpo 180,516
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Brian_G 48,345
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min RACE 98,671
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr YellowBrickRoad 33
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr Posts 1-5 MISSING 11
1 in 3 Chicagoans living paycheck-to-paycheck 1 hr reality is a crutch 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]