Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

go get em

Neponset, IL

#39736 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
<quoted text>What's worse than who="go get em" doctor telling you have AIDS ? Your dad telling you !
Now you should really feel stupid ...as you really are!

I have been married for over 65 years to the same woman and never had extra sex out side our marriage.

So here we have the typical stupid anti-gay responds that they have no proof of anything just throwing crap out there to look good.

First you need to get educated and learn what the facts are before you post crap.

Thats why you have no crediablitity, except stupid jokes that really suck!

Now go learn something about s.s marriage so you won't be so stupid.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39737 Jun 14, 2013
Sheeeze Chester.
Centra kinda got ya there HA!
And....YES the mullet does it for me.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39738 Jun 14, 2013
AGENDACLAP - Not the STD. It's when Chester is busy with one hand and trying to applaud himself with the other.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39739 Jun 14, 2013
AGENDAGEEZER
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Now you should really feel stupid ...as you really are!
I have been married for over 65 years to the same woman and never had extra sex out side our marriage.
So here we have the typical stupid anti-gay responds that they have no proof of anything just throwing crap out there to look good.
First you need to get educated and learn what the facts are before you post crap.
CuntethBitchethT racker

Paris, IL

#39740 Jun 14, 2013
Chester The Molester lives in centralia
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39741 Jun 14, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Now you should really feel stupid ...as you really are!
Why does "go get em" wife have long fingernails ? Deeper penetration.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39743 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
<quoted text>Why does "go get em" wife have long fingernails ? Deeper penetration.
you only wished you had a wife that loved you as much!

Please leave your dog alone!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39744 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
<quoted text>Why does "go get em" wife have long fingernails ? Deeper penetration.
How many times you been married?
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39746 Jun 14, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>you only wished you had a wife that loved you as much!
Please leave your dog alone!
More like your dog, What's the ultimate embarrassment for "go get em"? When his wife took the german shepherd to the vet and found out he had the clap !
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39747 Jun 14, 2013
AGENDAJUDGED - When an agendist gives you negative judgements. Agendists often lack a sense of humor.
Anubis

Lansing, IL

#39748 Jun 14, 2013
Aliens will come back and set everything straight. I'm not a religious person, but when something is not normal, stop trying to give it purpose. I call this insanity.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#39749 Jun 14, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacrement? Not everyone in this country is a xstain. Marriage is a legal contract. You are confusing it with 'holy' matrimony.
So why inject your beliefs on to mine...... State control and church doctrine are separate.... "Marriage" and Civil Unions have been rolled into one by progressives.... Marriage is a holy event while civil unions are a state contract so you can have legal access as a household...... If you aren't "xstain" then get a state contract..... Stay away from my practices.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#39750 Jun 14, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Um, last I knew, "the way it is" allows for heterosexual couples who know they are incapable of producing offspring to get married. Why can't gays qualify to be married (although they will of course, and soon)?
You don't make enough to pay income taxes do you?

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#39751 Jun 14, 2013
CDC wrote:
Sheeeze Chester.
Centra kinda got ya there HA!
And....YES the mullet does it for me.
.....and all my friends said to cut it off. I knew there was a good reason for keeping it.
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39752 Jun 14, 2013
why can't you circumcise "religionthebielie"? There's no end to that prick !
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39754 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
why can't you circumcise "religionthebielie"? There's no end to that prick !
Why can't you ask centralia a question....
because he can't answer it.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39755 Jun 14, 2013
AGENDASAURUS - A very old and cranky agendist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39756 Jun 14, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you ask centralia a question....
because he can't answer it.
I can answer you this why don't "go get em" get hemorrhoids ? Because "go get em" is such a perfect axxhole !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39757 Jun 14, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Girls, if you are going to jump into a conversation, get with the context!
At the most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
It describes a unique and critical relationship in our society. The rare situations where heterosexual couples who did/were not able to procreate were allowed, WITH NO PROBLEM.
Ss couples can mutually never ever procreate! They cannot fit the role of marriage.
If you want to add a gay requirement of children, and remove hetero sexual couples who cannot/will not procreate, then so be it. But ss couples can never ever equate to marriage. It is a scientific impossibility that no law can ever change.
If heterosexuals who can not or do not procreate are allowed to be married. The procreation is not a requirement of marriage. Then why is it that you require homosexuals to procreate??
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39758 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
<quoted text> I can answer you this why don't "go get em" get hemorrhoids ? Because "go get em" is such a perfect axxhole !
Thank you..thank you
I'll be here all this week-end and all next just to piss you off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,275,354
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Agents of Corruption 196,959
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 6,408
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr pingpong 54,502
ask amy 8-29-15 3 hr Julie 4
abby 8-28-15 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 5 hr Tvlover 406
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages