Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,237

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39729 Jun 14, 2013
Girls, if you are going to jump into a conversation, get with the context!

At the most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

It describes a unique and critical relationship in our society. The rare situations where heterosexual couples who did/were not able to procreate were allowed, WITH NO PROBLEM.

Ss couples can mutually never ever procreate! They cannot fit the role of marriage.

If you want to add a gay requirement of children, and remove hetero sexual couples who cannot/will not procreate, then so be it. But ss couples can never ever equate to marriage. It is a scientific impossibility that no law can ever change.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#39730 Jun 14, 2013
What you are witnessing is a arrogant punk who insists on defining the question in such a narrow way that all other arguments cannot fit within it. If anyone challenges their definition then they are wrong. What is missed by my intellectually challenged little friend here is that refusing to acknowledge other arguments do not mean they do not have merit. He is sitting around with his fingers in his ears shouting "I can't hear you" like a toddler.

It is one of the most small-minded attempts at arguing I have seen.

Of course, the point isn't to argue. Kimare is just trolling because his life is so inconsequential and meaningless he has to find it this way. It's beyond pathetic. You should pity him.
Mike

Wilmington, IL

#39731 Jun 14, 2013
Let them have it. Then they can be as miserable as all the straight people.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39732 Jun 14, 2013
mahz wrote:
What you are witnessing is a arrogant punk who insists on defining the question in such a narrow way that all other arguments cannot fit within it. If anyone challenges their definition then they are wrong. What is missed by my intellectually challenged little friend here is that refusing to acknowledge other arguments do not mean they do not have merit. He is sitting around with his fingers in his ears shouting "I can't hear you" like a toddler.
It is one of the most small-minded attempts at arguing I have seen.
Of course, the point isn't to argue. Kimare is just trolling because his life is so inconsequential and meaningless he has to find it this way. It's beyond pathetic. You should pity him.
What you are witnessing is a frustrated punk gay twirling a fact he cannot get around.

I refused to acknowledge nothing. I answered the claim with simple facts.

Marriage and family are far too important to allow a perversion in a foolish attempt to equate.
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39733 Jun 14, 2013
go get em wrote:
these were supposed to be funny?
really people find a better job.
What's worse than who="go get em" doctor telling you have AIDS ? Your dad telling you !
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39734 Jun 14, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain damage.
What's tender love? "Religionthebiglie" and his dad with hemorrhoids!
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39735 Jun 14, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Schools out for summer? Go have fun and lose some weight.
Its ok "Religionthebiglie" while you're masturbating , Your hand falls a sleep ,It's called ultimate rejection !
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39736 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
<quoted text>What's worse than who="go get em" doctor telling you have AIDS ? Your dad telling you !
Now you should really feel stupid ...as you really are!

I have been married for over 65 years to the same woman and never had extra sex out side our marriage.

So here we have the typical stupid anti-gay responds that they have no proof of anything just throwing crap out there to look good.

First you need to get educated and learn what the facts are before you post crap.

Thats why you have no crediablitity, except stupid jokes that really suck!

Now go learn something about s.s marriage so you won't be so stupid.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39737 Jun 14, 2013
Sheeeze Chester.
Centra kinda got ya there HA!
And....YES the mullet does it for me.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39738 Jun 14, 2013
AGENDACLAP - Not the STD. It's when Chester is busy with one hand and trying to applaud himself with the other.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39739 Jun 14, 2013
AGENDAGEEZER
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Now you should really feel stupid ...as you really are!
I have been married for over 65 years to the same woman and never had extra sex out side our marriage.
So here we have the typical stupid anti-gay responds that they have no proof of anything just throwing crap out there to look good.
First you need to get educated and learn what the facts are before you post crap.
Thats why you have no crediablitity, except stupid jokes that really suck!
Now go learn something about s.s marriage so you won't be so stupid.
CuntethBitchethT racker

Paris, IL

#39740 Jun 14, 2013
Chester The Molester lives in centralia
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39741 Jun 14, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Now you should really feel stupid ...as you really are!
I have been married for over 65 years to the same woman and never had extra sex out side our marriage.
So here we have the typical stupid anti-gay responds that they have no proof of anything just throwing crap out there to look good.
First you need to get educated and learn what the facts are before you post crap.
Thats why you have no crediablitity, except stupid jokes that really suck!
Now go learn something about s.s marriage so you won't be so stupid.
Why does "go get em" wife have long fingernails ? Deeper penetration.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39743 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
<quoted text>Why does "go get em" wife have long fingernails ? Deeper penetration.
you only wished you had a wife that loved you as much!

Please leave your dog alone!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#39744 Jun 14, 2013
centralia wrote:
<quoted text>Why does "go get em" wife have long fingernails ? Deeper penetration.
How many times you been married?
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39746 Jun 14, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>you only wished you had a wife that loved you as much!
Please leave your dog alone!
More like your dog, What's the ultimate embarrassment for "go get em"? When his wife took the german shepherd to the vet and found out he had the clap !
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#39747 Jun 14, 2013
AGENDAJUDGED - When an agendist gives you negative judgements. Agendists often lack a sense of humor.
Anubis

Lansing, IL

#39748 Jun 14, 2013
Aliens will come back and set everything straight. I'm not a religious person, but when something is not normal, stop trying to give it purpose. I call this insanity.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#39749 Jun 14, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacrement? Not everyone in this country is a xstain. Marriage is a legal contract. You are confusing it with 'holy' matrimony.
So why inject your beliefs on to mine...... State control and church doctrine are separate.... "Marriage" and Civil Unions have been rolled into one by progressives.... Marriage is a holy event while civil unions are a state contract so you can have legal access as a household...... If you aren't "xstain" then get a state contract..... Stay away from my practices.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#39750 Jun 14, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Um, last I knew, "the way it is" allows for heterosexual couples who know they are incapable of producing offspring to get married. Why can't gays qualify to be married (although they will of course, and soon)?
You don't make enough to pay income taxes do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min LOL 1,142,013
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min LOL 48,449
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min wojar 180,648
I must be a prophet 26 min actorvet 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,853
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 3 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:05 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:05PM
Bears win second straight, beat Buccaneers 21-13
Bleacher Report 2:14 PM
Jaguars vs. Colts: Full Report-Card Grades for Indianapolis
Bleacher Report 2:40 PM
Grading Jacksonville's Positional Units for Week 12
NBC Sports 2:43 PM
49ers grab lead just before halftime
Bleacher Report 2:55 PM
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts: Highlights and Recap from Week 12