Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52089 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39184 Jun 1, 2013
I still have a Johnson bar to share with someone. yum, yum sailor.
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#39185 Jun 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please watch and see while SSM becomes legal nationally. Take a look at the countries which have had gay marriage for years. Has God caused them to suffer? No, indeed he hasn't.
Baby Jesus loves his gays and lesbians.
will you do some scissor's on me. please.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39186 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me.... were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?
Nothing stupid about GOD.....
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39187 Jun 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, please watch and see while SSM becomes legal nationally. Take a look at the countries which have had gay marriage for years. Has God caused them to suffer? No, indeed he hasn't.
Really, take a look at the countries that allow it. Now those are counties that should be proud.. LOLÂ…

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#39188 Jun 1, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There is proof of GOD! Yesterday he defeated Satan.....
Thank you for admitting there is not any proof anywhere that your imaginary god is any different than any other imaginary god.

Location hidden

#39189 Jun 1, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He always has a reason for what he does. We will have to watch and see.
LOL...wow, you've bought into the religionista con whole heartedly!

If something that you think supports your religion happens, its because god made it happen.

If something that you think doesn't support your religion happens, its because god has a reason for making that happen...he's just not telling

LOL..wow...
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39190 Jun 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...wow, you've bought into the religionista con whole heartedly!
If something that you think supports your religion happens, its because god made it happen.
If something that you think doesn't support your religion happens, its because god has a reason for making that happen...he's just not telling
LOL..wow...
It has nothing to do with religion. Religion is all man made. They are false teachings. The only thing that matters is GOD and his WORDS.

Location hidden

#39191 Jun 1, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with religion. Religion is all man made. They are false teachings. The only thing that matters is GOD and his WORDS.
You mean that imaginary god you worship as opposed to all of those other imaginary gods that other people have worshipped?

Still waiting for proof that your god is the one true god...heck, still waiting for proof he exists.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39192 Jun 1, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that imaginary god you worship as opposed to all of those other imaginary gods that other people have worshipped?
Still waiting for proof that your god is the one true god...heck, still waiting for proof he exists.
Still waiting for you to prove he doesn't!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#39193 Jun 1, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
He always has a reason for what he does. We will have to watch and see.
sweet, simplistic, myopic Scotty. God doesn't need a strategy; HE'S GOD, for Pete's sake. If God were the least bit concerned about homosexuality he won't have created us in the first place. Or, assuming you believe this is a choice, he could wipe us of the face of the earth in the blink of an eye. But He hasn't, has He? In fact, he's down with SSM because He values loving relationships.

You see Scotty, you're the one with the issues, not God. please quit trying to create God in your image.

“"Trolls Be Damned"”

Since: Apr 11

Casper Wyoming

#39194 Jun 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
sweet, simplistic, myopic Scotty. God doesn't need a strategy; HE'S GOD, for Pete's sake. If God were the least bit concerned about homosexuality he won't have created us in the first place. Or, assuming you believe this is a choice, he could wipe us of the face of the earth in the blink of an eye. But He hasn't, has He? In fact, he's down with SSM because He values loving relationships.
You see Scotty, you're the one with the issues, not God. please quit trying to create God in your image.
Hey now Dusty! I mean everybody knows that the earth is only 6,000 years old and that Scotty's great,great,great,great,e.t.c. ,Grandfather walked with the Dinosaurs 6,000 years ago back when the earth was formed! Sheesh,come on now!That's purely logical now! LOL ;)
The Lords Prophet Micahel

Plainfield, IL

#39195 Jun 1, 2013
Just as Moses said unto Pharoah - Behold the Lord's mighty power I say unto thee behold the Lord's Judgment as the Lord will destroy the great city of sinners with Fire from the sky. Maybe an asteroid who knows what the Lord has in store. Those who say imaginery god will bear witness to the One true GOD. It shall happen by April 2014.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#39196 Jun 1, 2013
The Lords Prophet Micahel wrote:
Just as Moses said unto Pharoah - Behold the Lord's mighty power I say unto thee behold the Lord's Judgment as the Lord will destroy the great city of sinners with Fire from the sky. Maybe an asteroid who knows what the Lord has in store. Those who say imaginery god will bear witness to the One true GOD. It shall happen by April 2014.
You can run, but you can't hide, Scotty.
wrong

Carbondale, IL

#39197 Jun 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't put Jesus and gays in the same sentence. Can't you people focus on anything besides sex..........
This And That

Tempe, AZ

#39198 Jun 1, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't put Jesus and gays in the same sentence. Can't you people focus on anything besides sex..........
Pot meet kettle! Hate to let you know but your Jesus the "Man" was in fact a gay man! Hey,how about you keep your fairy tales to yourself as it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread! We still live in a secular nation and not a theocracy no matter how much you want it to be! Keep your religion to yourself,we do not live by your religion! Now kindly STFU and move along off topic bigot boy!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#39199 Jun 1, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Is being gay more about sex than being str8? It seems to me that YOU'RE the one with the big GAY FOCUS on GAY SEX.

Sexuality is, in fact, a very small part of being gay or str8.
wrong

Carbondale, IL

#39200 Jun 1, 2013
Maybe you should follow some of your own advice and get a REAL life instead of a gay one where all you do is spread disease! I'm not a boy and I have an opinion whether you or any of your gay friends like it or not...I'm sick of having your kind stuffed down my throat....you're disgusting and flaunting yourself only makes it worse.

You're the fairy in this story. Jesus was a man not a faggot!!!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39201 Jun 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read the BIBLE and see that your lifestyle in an abomination in GODS eyes. He didn't make you a homosexual, your love for sin made you a homosexual. You're love for Satan made you a homosexual. Your love for sin made you a homosexual. If you don't change your ways you will be wiped out.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39202 Jun 1, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me.... were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?
Nothing stupid about following GOD and his WORDS.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39203 Jun 1, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You can run, but you can't hide, Scotty.
I'm not running anywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 62,885
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min JRB 234,029
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Boo hoo 104,712
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Grey Ghost 1,479,919
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 51 min Into The Night 7,988
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 2,380
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,157

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages