Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,788

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38960 May 23, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is irrelevant to the law.
GODS law overides man law.
name change

Saint Louis, MO

#38961 May 23, 2013
You name is officially changed to AGENDANAZI
smirk
smile
fart
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is irrelevant to the law.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38963 May 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?
Smile.
<quoted text>
Of course it does.
Please explain how a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half is the same as marriage?
Or how an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act is equated to the natural intimacy of intercourse?
Put succinctly, the collision of Uranus and Uranus is equal to the union of Mars and Venus?
You don't have a marriage.
Smile.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither sex, nor procreation, were requirements in order to obtain our marriage certificate.
We have a valid, legal marriage. You have an opinion about my marriage. That opinion, plus .25, buys you nothing.
I wasn't talking about what a marriage license requires, I was simply pointing out a few of the many distinctions between ss couples and marriage.

You answered none of my questions.

Why?

Snicker.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38966 May 23, 2013
You've stated that I don't have a marriage. My certificate says otherwise. I'll take the piece of paper in my hand over the ramblings of a senile, geriatric troll, with three nipples, an unusable vagina, and a schizophrenic side-kick.

You opinions about my marriage, plus 25 cents, get you absolutely nothing. You have no power here.
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
Of course it does.
Please explain how a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half is the same as marriage?
Or how an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act is equated to the natural intimacy of intercourse?
Put succinctly, the collision of Uranus and Uranus is equal to the union of Mars and Venus?
Smile.
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about what a marriage license requires, I was simply pointing out a few of the many distinctions between ss couples and marriage.
Why?
Snicker.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38967 May 23, 2013
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentance
A.I.D.S

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38968 May 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
Of course it does.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Why?
Snicker.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
You've stated that I don't have a marriage. My certificate says otherwise. I'll take the piece of paper in my hand over the ramblings of a senile, geriatric troll, with three nipples, an unusable vagina, and a schizophrenic side-kick.
You opinions about my marriage, plus 25 cents, get you absolutely nothing. You have no power here.
<quoted text>
And I have a piece of paper signed by THREE psychiatrists that state I am sane and capable of living on my own.

I'll take my piece of paper over yours any day.

Snicker smile.
Oh sure

Mattoon, IL

#38969 May 24, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO You stupid Fagg@t, there's no such thing as a homophobe. I suspect your Queer father molested your perverted a.ss when you were small, that's why you're such a fked up fagg@t.
No, I'm not a homosexual. I'm just someone who thinks those that are deserve to be treated like everyone else. Your comments say a lot about you. Would you treat your own child with such hateful comments if you found out they were gay? Don't think it couldn't happen.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38970 May 24, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
GODS law overides man law.
LOL...yeah, try telling that to a judge someday.
DontBeRidiculous

San Jose, CA

#38972 May 24, 2013
Not a Nazi wrote:
Saying that Christians are nazis is going overboard. Marriage is between and man and a woman and its that simple I have nothing wrong with someone being gay or lesbian I even have a gay friend but I still do not support it. It's not only Christians that think gay marriage is wrong in fact many other religions would be way less tolerant of gays than Christians would. I am a Christian and no I am not a nazi but I still am going to stand up for my religion and what god says is right and wrong. God has rules that his deciples must follow, he loves everyone but he still tells us the difference between right and wrong.
I see you don't give a shit about religious freedom, just freedom for YOUR religion. Your religion says it's wrong, so what? Why do I have to play by the rules of your religion, it's not my religion. If my religion says being gay is alright and them getting married is fine you are repressing my religious freedoms. You think the country's laws should reflect you're religion's ideas of morality? How arrogant! If you believe gay marriage is wrong then don't marry a gay, it is that simple. You have no right however to decide for others that they can't. Since when did it become alright to force your idea of morality on people?
DontBeRidiculous

San Jose, CA

#38973 May 24, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror, say that to yourself over and over, then, just maybe, you'll convince yourself that you're not gay.
Irony. Check your own mirror dude. Ask yourself why you spend so much of your time trolling gay forums. The ones who fight it the hardest...
Really

Mattoon, IL

#38974 May 24, 2013
Since when did it become alright to force your idea of morality on people?

Christians have been doing that for centuries, that's what the Crusades were all about. They're still doing it today.
Really

Mattoon, IL

#38975 May 24, 2013
Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror, say that to yourself over and over, then, just maybe, you'll convince yourself that you're not gay.
So you're saying anyone who wants gays to be treated as humans has to be gay? Following that convoluted logic, the only straight people are bigoted homophobes like yourself who hate gays. I'm glad your type, like KKK members, is a small minority.
Christian

Saint Louis, MO

#38976 May 24, 2013
Back at ya....AGENDIST!
Really wrote:
Since when did it become alright to force your idea of morality on people?
Christians have been doing that for centuries, that's what the Crusades were all about. They're still doing it today.
Really

Mattoon, IL

#38977 May 24, 2013
DontBeRidiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony. Check your own mirror dude. Ask yourself why you spend so much of your time trolling gay forums. The ones who fight it the hardest...
Excellent point. His comments reek of self loathing. I suspect Pepper goes from gay bashing forum to forum and after he posts something moronic, goes off to the bathroom and beats off while looking at a picture of Brad Pitt. lol!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38978 May 24, 2013
This forum is used to bash those who are NOT homosexual.
And yes, Brad Pitt is fine looking man. Might put a picture of him
on the big screen while I'm doing my wife!
Yes he turns me on also...HA!
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point. His comments reek of self loathing. I suspect Pepper goes from gay bashing forum to forum and after he posts something moronic, goes off to the bathroom and beats off while looking at a picture of Brad Pitt. lol!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#38979 May 24, 2013
DontBeRidiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you don't give a shit about religious freedom, just freedom for YOUR religion. Your religion says it's wrong, so what? Why do I have to play by the rules of your religion, it's not my religion. If my religion says being gay is alright and them getting married is fine you are repressing my religious freedoms. You think the country's laws should reflect you're religion's ideas of morality? How arrogant! If you believe gay marriage is wrong then don't marry a gay, it is that simple. You have no right however to decide for others that they can't. Since when did it become alright to force your idea of morality on people?
If you read posts 38886 to 38889 that is what I have called them out on.
God and religion are a state of mind and should never be part of the u.s government policies.
Really

Mattoon, IL

#38980 May 24, 2013
CDC wrote:
This forum is used to bash those who are NOT homosexual.
And yes, Brad Pitt is fine looking man. Might put a picture of him
on the big screen while I'm doing my wife!
Yes he turns me on also...HA!
<quoted text>
Bet you wife is wishing you were Brad Pitt for the whole 15 seconds.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38981 May 24, 2013
Actually, I wish she was Brad for the 5 whole seconds HA!
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you wife is wishing you were Brad Pitt for the whole 15 seconds.
Centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#38982 May 24, 2013
Sounds like it is Johnson bar time for cdc. In the brown eye it will go deep.lol
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38983 May 24, 2013
Thanks but I think the only ones on this thread is AGENDIST BARS!
Centralia wrote:
Sounds like it is Johnson bar time for cdc. In the brown eye it will go deep.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 15 min andet1987 4,709
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min RoxLo 1,109,030
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Zap Brannigan 98,198
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,465
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 177,959
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 69,347
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 2 hr SMH 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search