Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
33,361 - 33,380 of 49,534 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
TV preachers are crooks

Mattoon, IL

#38891 May 18, 2013
I forgot about Peter Popoff. He might even be worse than Hinn. I see he's back on TV selling bottles of water supposedly from the Red Sea. After getting caught using a hidden mike to communicate with his scumbag wife backstage who read from cards the audience members had filled out describing their ailments. Old Peter would then put his hands on them and miraculously tell them what ailments they had and would then "heal" them. After getting busted, he laid low but is back milking the gullible for more.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#38892 May 18, 2013
Thats what I keep saying...religion..god...belie fs the bible are a mind set.

You believe in what you want buy into!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#38893 May 18, 2013
Thats what I keep saying...religion...god...beli efs...the bible are a mind set.

You believe in what you want to buy into!

This is a reprint of other post...it didn't print right.
Gail

Albion, IL

#38896 May 18, 2013
When will the homo's wake up, once they are married and registered, the Muslim in chief will round them up and kill them, it is called Shari Law.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#38898 May 18, 2013
Duct Mans Son wrote:
Excuse me you forgot about Oral and Jimmy and yes lets not forget the son of Oral? So waht do the gays say about what Pat siad if they are cheated on do they turn the other cheek?
Don't know what gays would do about cheating!
They would probably do the same as a married couple do, either work it out or move on to someone new.

As far as oral and jimmy, I didn't forget them just didn't mention all the bad ones.

I am not for or against s.s. marriage...just to each their own.

You all have a great day and peace be with each and everyone of you till you meet your next friend.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#38900 May 19, 2013
Duct Mans Son wrote:
Who needs friends when they stab you in the back in the end like Barry did all the brothers?
You really aren't very smart are you?

Have you never heard the phrase " keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer".
Hill

Wilmington, IL

#38901 May 20, 2013
Man and woman

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38902 May 20, 2013
Hill wrote:
Man and woman
...should be allowed to marry another man or woman if they so choose.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38903 May 20, 2013
At the most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.

Certainly not equal.

Smile.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#38905 May 20, 2013
the real fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Tiskilwa, IL what kind of queer a$$ town is this?
You see when your full of shit and have no answers you start with insults.
Thats the first clue your wrong and don't want to talk.
The second clue your wrong is you post with about 20 different names...how many have you used?
Because we know your not the fact king and you have no answers to questions.
Why don't you come to town and stand on main st and say that.
Bam

Wilmington, IL

#38906 May 21, 2013
Ban it.
happy

Manhattan, IL

#38907 May 21, 2013
Bam wrote:
Ban it.
No
Young Activist

Lisle, IL

#38908 May 21, 2013
I live in the part of Illinois that isn't Chicago, you know, the more conservative area. And I find it saddening that IOWA legalized marriage equality before we did.

What the hell, Illinois? Wondering why Chicago's the second city and you let New York one up us on something else?

I don't get what the big deal is about it - if a man and a man or a woman and a woman want to get legally married, who are we to stop them? They are all individuals who deserve the same rights as everyone else.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38909 May 21, 2013
Young Activist wrote:
I live in the part of Illinois that isn't Chicago, you know, the more conservative area. And I find it saddening that IOWA legalized marriage equality before we did.
What the hell, Illinois? Wondering why Chicago's the second city and you let New York one up us on something else?
I don't get what the big deal is about it - if a man and a man or a woman and a woman want to get legally married, who are we to stop them? They are all individuals who deserve the same rights as everyone else.
Hey, neighbor. It is kind of awkward when places like Minnesota and Iowa beat us to the punch. To be fair, Illinois politicians are busy trying to figure out how to fix the pension system that they've screwed up for public employees.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#38910 May 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
At the most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Certainly not equal.
Smile.
We would fail at mating if we were actually attempting to mate. Getting our rocks off is an entirely separate entity.

Troll on, Kuntmary.

Hey, how's your barbaric, knife wielding, homophobic, anti-gay schtick working in places like NY? Instead of plunging the knife, you might consider plunging Sandy's snatch, assuming you can get the little soldier to attention.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#38911 May 21, 2013
Young Activist wrote:
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentance ....
That's what you get for having a penis up your a$$.......
yep

Windsor, WI

#38912 May 21, 2013
Homophobes R Todays Nazis wrote:
"Did it Hurt" -- the divorce rate is much lower among gay married couples than it is among straight ones. They also do a better job of nourishing and educating their children. Gays commit fewer crimes, and are far less likely to abuse their children.
Get your facts straight, or just keep on hating blindly. Your choice.
Gays commit fewer crimes? Every gay guy I know is a drug addled degenerate. I really dont care if they want a marriage certificate but dont sit here and try to claim some moral high ground...anyone whos been around gay men for any amount of time knows this is total BS.

Location hidden

#38913 May 22, 2013
Young Activist wrote:
Dear 'don't get it',

Why stay discriminatory? What the hell, lets just call EVERYBODY married! As you said, "They are all individuals who deserve the same rights as everyone else."

Just a note. You really don't get it.

Smile.

Location hidden

#38914 May 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Certainly not equal.
Smile.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We would fail at mating if we were actually attempting to mate. Getting our rocks off is an entirely separate entity.
Troll on, Kuntmary.
Hey, how's your barbaric, knife wielding, homophobic, anti-gay schtick working in places like NY? Instead of plunging the knife, you might consider plunging Sandy's snatch, assuming you can get the little soldier to attention.
Damn you are dumb.

The sole motivation of sexual orientation is mating behavior.

Which brings us to your limp brained claim that my stating the scientific essence of marriage is 'barbaric'. Silly stupid.

Now, step back and look at your post, I mean the real troll.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#38915 May 22, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Certainly not equal.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Damn you are dumb.
The sole motivation of sexual orientation is mating behavior.
Which brings us to your limp brained claim that my stating the scientific essence of marriage is 'barbaric'. Silly stupid.
Now, step back and look at your post, I mean the real troll.
Smile.
Your knife wielding skills are barbaric. Your claims about marriage are simplistic.

The thread is entitled "Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions".

It is not called "Kimare attempts to assert that mating is a pre-requisite for marriage." Were that the case, millions of married couples would actually be in false marriages, according to your terms.

Troll on, Kuntmary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,100,544
Word (Dec '08) 37 min Crazy Jae 4,657
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,910
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••