Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,822

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
mahz

Troy, IL

#38869 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
The most basic ethic,'do no harm', endemic in the morality of all major religions dictates a rejection of gay sex as inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
That is in perfect harmony with medical science.
Acknowledging homosexuality as a sexual handicap and rejecting the imposition of an imposter relationship on marriage is not denigration. It is an honest acknowledgement of reality.
Smile.
Religion is for dumb sheep. An ancient relic of another time, when emotion and storytelling carried more "magic" than logic and analysis.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38870 May 16, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
So what makes you think there isn't a GOD?
What makes you think that I think there isn't a God?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#38871 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
The most basic ethic,'do no harm', endemic in the morality of all major religions dictates a rejection of gay sex as inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
That is in perfect harmony with medical science.
Acknowledging homosexuality as a sexual handicap and rejecting the imposition of an imposter relationship on marriage is not denigration. It is an honest acknowledgement of reality.
Smile.
Christians who daily crap on others aren't exactly winning the conversion contest for Jesus. Jesus taught compassion, not degeneration, vitriol, and hatred.

Your "do no harm" mantra is as stale as your fruits/nuts routine and your anal sex fixation.

Troll on Kuntmary.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38872 May 16, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is for dumb sheep. An ancient relic of another time, when emotion and storytelling carried more "magic" than logic and analysis.
What a dumb response.

Bigoted too.

Smile.

Location hidden

#38873 May 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians who daily crap on others aren't exactly winning the conversion contest for Jesus. Jesus taught compassion, not degeneration, vitriol, and hatred.
Your "do no harm" mantra is as stale as your fruits/nuts routine and your anal sex fixation.
Troll on Kuntmary.
Your response addressed none of the facts I stated, and was instead a gay troll attack.

Confronting deadly denial in the face of your ad homoan hatred is an act of courage and love.

Smile.
thats odd

Mattoon, IL

#38875 May 16, 2013
Does anyone else find it odd that Lindsey Graham is an outspoken opponent of gay marriage? What's that all about?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#38876 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response addressed none of the facts I stated, and was instead a gay troll attack.
Confronting deadly denial in the face of your ad homoan hatred is an act of courage and love.
Smile.
You still confuse facts and opinions. Words that flow from your brain to the keyboard are not automatically facts. You've been called out on this by hundreds of sane people, but your dementia prevents you from recognizing it.

Troll on.....

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#38877 May 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Should you ever choose to actually post facts, I may (or may not) choose to address them.
Goat Skinner

Newton, IL

#38878 May 16, 2013
Did you hear about the gay truckers?

They exchanged loads.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38879 May 16, 2013
AGENTIA - When the agendist spends a great amount of effort pointing out the dementia of others. Completely ignoring the fact that they are the most demented on here.
Goat Skinner

Newton, IL

#38880 May 16, 2013
Two cowboys are checking the fence out on horseback. One cowboy is strait and the other is queer.

They come up on a cow that has her head stuck in the fence.The strait cowboy says, "partner, I am not going to pass up a chance like this." So the strait cowboy has intercourse with the cow.

When finished, he says, "partner, do you want any of this?"

The queer cowboy gets off his horse and puts his head in the fence and says, "Moo"

Location hidden

#38881 May 16, 2013
thats odd wrote:
Does anyone else find it odd that Lindsey Graham is an outspoken opponent of gay marriage? What's that all about?
He's a smart, honest effeminate man who acknowledges the difference between ss couples and marriage.

My feminine side agrees.

Smile.

Location hidden

#38882 May 16, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Should you ever choose to actually post facts, I may (or may not) choose to address them.
How would a defunct vagina know?

Snicker.
Goat Skinner

Newton, IL

#38883 May 16, 2013
Q: Why are gays happy that they have nut-sacks

A: Because they use them as mudflaps.
love

Wilmington, IL

#38884 May 18, 2013
who cares who can get married we need to have equal rights to all!
go get em

Neponset, IL

#38886 May 18, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I would really like to see someone prove there is no GOD!
Can you really prove there is a god and what color is he? white..black..brown?
What religion is he? budda..islam..catholic..method ist?

Like I said religion and god are a state of mind..either you believe or you don't but which religion do you believe is correct?

Thats why government should not be run by religion!
Good example is the middle east..enough said
go get em

Neponset, IL

#38887 May 18, 2013
Answer me this my friends......

If gods words should never be broken, why did Pat roberson say it was o.k. to cheat just move on and try harder?

Why did Jimmy and tammy baker steal all that money?

Do you want me to continue with names of people of the cloth that have broken gods laws?

Because there are a lot of religious people that are not so religious behind closed doors?
Those people know who they are.
really

Herrin, IL

#38888 May 18, 2013
go get em wrote:
If gods words should never be broken, why did Pat roberson say it was o.k. to cheat just move on and try harder?
Do you want me to continue with names of people of the cloth that have broken gods laws?
Because there are a lot of religious people that are not so religious behind closed doors?
Christians are not perfect..just forgiven. If you don't believe.. that is ok..your choice.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#38889 May 18, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are not perfect..just forgiven. If you don't believe.. that is ok..your choice.
You are assuming my friend I do not believe. I have not stated that or said that.
I said I was polish catholic...

You also reconfermed what I have been saying...just be forgiving and let that person make their own choice. Thank you
TV preachers are crooks

Mattoon, IL

#38890 May 18, 2013
go get em wrote:
Don't forget the biggest crook of all Benny Hinn, owner of several mansions, a ridiculously large fleet of luxury cars and no telling how much cash stashed away in the Cayman Islands. All from money milked out of little old ladies on SS. There should be a special cell in hell for all of those two bit charlatans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 8 min BadDream 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min Grey Ghost 1,109,989
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Frijoles 69,378
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,470
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 3 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Whiny1 4,710
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,645
Amy 9-16 5 hr Zap Brannigan 55
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search