Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,659)

Showing posts 33,161 - 33,180 of47,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Not interested in distortions of my own comments.

Not interested in exaggerations of body parts.

Not interested in sarcastic railing.

Standing soundly on the Word of the Living God, Who will not be mocked and will judge the matters for Himself.

Truth is unchanging, as is God Almighty, Maker of Heaven & Earth.

Blessings Be To The Lord, Forever, Amen.
John Henry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I like to pinch loafs.
SaavyLady17 wrote:
Not interested in distortions of my own comments.
Not interested in exaggerations of body parts.
Not interested in sarcastic railing.
Standing soundly on the Word of the Living God, Who will not be mocked and will judge the matters for Himself.
Truth is unchanging, as is God Almighty, Maker of Heaven & Earth.
Blessings Be To The Lord, Forever, Amen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Not a solution.
here ya go

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

try whacking yourself in the head then maybe you could jiggle what few brain cells you have to spudder!!!
Jan Mills wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try whacking them with your Bible. If they won't listen to the truth, beat it into them with the Good Book!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Sarcastic railing, vulgarity and potty-mouth.

Yeah, this deserves special status in state and federal law.
hey saavylady

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

SaavyLady17 wrote:
Sarcastic railing, vulgarity and potty-mouth.
Yeah, this deserves special status in state and federal law.
hey do you swallow ?? just wondering .. let us know thanks..if so do i got a load for you to guzzle..
okey dokey

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Bend over and swallow it yourself.
hey saavylady wrote:
<quoted text>hey do you swallow ?? just wondering .. let us know thanks..if so do i got a load for you to guzzle..
Jason Walker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
It is an insult to intelligence to demand otherwise.
Smile.
Your intelligence is still in question. Repeating the same mantra, day in and day out, in multiple threads would not seem to indicate a high degree of cranial capacity.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intelligence is still in question. Repeating the same reality, day in and day out, in multiple threads would not seem to indicate a high degree of cranial capacity.
Your intelligence is still in question. Repeating the same gay twirl and ad homoan attacks, day in and day out, in multiple threads would not seem to indicate a high degree of cranial capacity.

SNicker.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentence

Aids....
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

And that's why I'm not a cat person.
Catpurrrrrs wrote:
<quoted text> And yet another name lying coward?
Rich

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

This explains it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Everyone needs to watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
understanding

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I don't understand why people are so against gay marriage!! Just Bc they are gay doesn't mean they aren't people and I feel they should have the same rights as everyone else. Why should they not get to feel the joy of walking down the isle and saying I do?! Its not hurting anyone else! I'm a straight woman and I have raised my children that they treat everyone the same. I want my children to grow up and be the loving people that they are now. Not someone that hates others Bc they are different then them in any way.
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I have a question

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

If you have raised children then likely you are indeed understand why people are against permitting homosexual unions in state and federal law.

Not all of us are unloving, no in fact, it is a loving God who has set forth His Word that we are to follow as best as we can even when "popular" culture is screaming what is and is not fair. This applies to many areas of life in our free republic.

God is many things far more than our minds can comprehend while we are in mortal bodies, but one thing, or one Person He Is first and foremost to us is Our Father. He is not a man that He should lie. He has instructed all people to turn to Him for help in combating the weakness of our flesh.

It is unloving for God to then turn around and bless that which He has clearly shown in Word and in deed to be unhealthy, immoral, and yes, an abomination. You would not be wise to then go against God, teach your children to love and accept equally in marriage the homosexual union.

Behaviors, attitudes and teachings that seem right unto a man are wrong to God, such as sex outside of heterosexual marriage. Loving is God to set standards, give law and keep that law clear to us. Man deceives himself to usurp God and deny His righteousness. A stubborn and willful person be they man, woman or child will have that streak broken again and again throughout their lives. This is a natural consequence to living outside of God's will.

God hates divorce, and what is the reason? The two have come together to be one flesh, they make promises to move forward as husband and wife. The earth is covered with the seed of that union, and better is it to have male and female blessed in His sight. The promises of God cannot be broken by the popular culture. Even today we see the signs of the times He revealed in His Word.

There is no fruit from the union of same sex practitioners. The point is obvious. Do not be naive and had down to your children the lies of the devil. We do not hate people, we hate the abomination they commit. And that abomination is hurting plenty of people.

May the Lord reveal His Justice, His Mercy, His Righteousness to you and yours. Amen

www.blueletterbible.org
http://www.blueletterbible.org/study/

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

understanding wrote:
I don't understand why people are so against gay marriage!! Just Bc they are gay doesn't mean they aren't people and I feel they should have the same rights as everyone else. Why should they not get to feel the joy of walking down the isle and saying I do?! Its not hurting anyone else! I'm a straight woman and I have raised my children that they treat everyone the same. I want my children to grow up and be the loving people that they are now. Not someone that hates others Bc they are different then them in any way.
Perhaps you should read back a few pages on here, or check some other sites.

However, it amazes me that you don't see the difference between your mom and dad and a sterile duplicated half of marriage and family. You really think those two relationships are the exact same? Seriously???

SMile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Topix needs comment edit time for spelling and word order and accuracy. Here are corrections:

[If you have raised children then likely you are indeed of age to understand why people are against permitting homosexual unions in state and federal law.]

[Do not be naive and had down to your children the lies of the devil.]

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Wow. "hand down".

Sorry, it's early and my cat woke me up again at 4:00 a.m. Eastern.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,161 - 33,180 of47,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]