Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
33,101 - 33,120 of 49,373 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38581
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

A cesspool of a place to live.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38582
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SoVerySad4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit you're still here?! I visited this site like over 6months ago and you're posting as frequently as ever. You have an insane number of posts. Dont you have a life? You post to gay forums more than any gay man I've ever met, no joke, totally serious. I find that strange and sad and really really obsessive. Oh well, enjoy yourself, I'm off to go enjoy my life. Thank god I have one.
i used to be real obsessive once but then the darn blow up doll ruptured.
SoVerySad4U

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38583
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
i used to be real obsessive once but then the darn blow up doll ruptured.
I'm sure KiMare will lend you his.
AJ Lee

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38584
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh, little troll...shhhhh
CDC is urging all active homosexuals in for immediate meningitis testing.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38585
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

AJ Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
CDC is urging all active homosexuals in for immediate meningitis testing.
Urging? I thought they were "ordering"?

Someone's little lie is unraveling...
you are just a dink

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38586
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Urging? I thought they were "ordering"?
Someone's little lie is unraveling...
Doctor's orders, you know.

Don't play semantics while flinging detritus from your bathhouse pigpen--that's how AIDS was visited upon the land.
you are just a dink

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38587
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Again, CDC doctors' orders: all active homosexuals are ordered in for meningitis testing.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38588
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

you are just a dink wrote:
Again, CDC doctors' orders: all active homosexuals are ordered in for meningitis testing.
define active
i haven't been active since my blow up doll ruptured.
But i'm convince he cheated on me since then.
His outfit had stains on it that i didn't put there.
CDC Microbe Adventures

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38589
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
define active
i haven't been active since my blow up doll ruptured.
But i'm convince he cheated on me since then.
His outfit had stains on it that i didn't put there.
This is analogous to the Texas dentist who didn't clean his instruments. He had a homosexual patient, and now 60 patients have AIDS.

Did you use the doll to clean your teeth?
SoVerySad4U

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38590
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

CDC Microbe Adventures wrote:
<quoted text>
This is analogous to the Texas dentist who didn't clean his instruments. He had a homosexual patient, and now 60 patients have AIDS.
Did you use the doll to clean your teeth?
That's funny because dentists open all new tools each time. Guess you can't expect a toothless hick to know that though.
toothless hick

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38591
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

durrrr......I done did knowed that.
SoVerySad4U wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny because dentists open all new tools each time. Guess you can't expect a toothless hick to know that though.
are you SuperGayMan

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38592
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SoVerySad4U wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny because dentists open all new tools each time. Guess you can't expect a toothless hick to know that though.
Oklahoma dentist story must have escaped you--60 patients infected because he had a homosexual patient and he didn't clean instruments.
Windex

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38593
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

SoVerySad4U wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny because dentists open all new tools each time. Guess you can't expect a toothless hick to know that though.
Wow u really r suffering from Napoleon syndrome. Does it make you fell big and strong to bash people on Topix?
Windex

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38594
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

*
feel*

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38595
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Windex wrote:
<quoted text> Wow u really r suffering from Napoleon syndrome. Does it make you fell big and strong to bash people on Topix?
What is "Napoléon Syndrome"?
Windex

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38596
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Here r some defs from the net! There r lots of cops who suffer from this too.

napoleon complex
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
63 up, 268 down

A backwoods term for a short white man who acts black, i.e. "Wigger". Napoleon complex (also Napoleon syndrome) describes a type of inferiority complex suffered by caucasian men who are short and/or suffer from erectile dysfunction. Characteristics include lying to inflate importance i.e. "I have a red corvette. It's in the shop right now.", sporting the "bling", recording rap songs, and using a "street name" on the internet i.e. "Quad XXX", "QuadrupleX", Eminem, Vanilla Ice.

Short Man Syndrome

Short Man Syndrome: the typical characteristic of any male under 5'10". Including attitude problems, and the necessary need to make their wife/girlfriend feel inadequate to compensate their own inadequacy. Tendency to be bullies and abuse people to make themselves feel better.

And all short men are in denial of it!
"Never date a man under 5'10", because he's bound to have short man syndrome.

Napoleon Complex

A term used to describe a person with below average height, but has another strength to make up for their flaw(s). This term comes from the fact that Napoleon was a short man, but a famous military and political leader.

short man syndrome

Also known as Napoleon complex

A very annoying and obnoxious syndrome. Short men come down with this when they realize they will always be the smallest adult in the family, group of friends or place of business.

They can also become violent against the wife and children, like a scene out of the movie The Shining.
Dino likes to hire minorities so he can feel better about himself.

Dino treats his brother(who's tall) like an employee and they are partners. People say it's because of his short man syndrome.

beri
~ber·ry~

A word often used to decribe somebody who suffers (with or without themselves being aware) of Napoleon Syndrome.

In the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis, Napoleon complex (or Napoleon syndrome, or Short Man Syndrome) is a colloquial term used to describe a type of inferiority complex suffered by people who are short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This behavior can sometimes go as far as acts of violence or will to dominate those who are taller than the short person.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38597
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

SoVerySad4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit you're still here?! I visited this site like over 6months ago and you're posting as frequently as ever. You have an insane number of posts. Dont you have a life? You post to gay forums more than any gay man I've ever met, no joke, totally serious. I find that strange and sad and really really obsessive. Oh well, enjoy yourself, I'm off to go enjoy my life. Thank god I have one.
Are you trying to insult me by calling me a closeted gay?

Smile.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38598
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

i never knew a closet to be gay.
BHusseinObama

Sugar Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38599
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Saluki Rod is still gay
SoVerySad4U

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38600
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to insult me by calling me a closeted gay?
Smile.
Actually no. I was more thinking that you're a troll who gets off on pissing people off. The little brat who pesters people to get attention. And I was thinking how sad it is that you've spent over 12,000 posts being a pain in the ass because you have nothing better to do with your life. The most amazing thing is that with all this insane amount of free time you seem to have you still cant be bothered to come up with a original responses most of the time, instead copy/pasting the same shit thousands of times over. Who the hell gets that bored? So very sad for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••