Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,650)

Showing posts 32,981 - 33,000 of48,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bobby

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

you walk into a wall more times than proceeding forward.

what part of the W don't you get?
there are five points.
none of them hold still, they hop back and forth like hop scotch.

for you to take my words and lay them over me simply shows your lack of thought or effort.
i've seen five year olds with cleaner intellect.
reason to put the problem in your face?
because apparently you continue to walk away from those problems on your own time, until your time mixes badly with other people's time.

you 'can' post in any forum, surely.
you 'can' also prosecute without representation until the other person would become so disgusted with you that life seems lawless, which is when most people take matters into their own hands.

could and did, quite the fantasy of few and far between.

your blatant regard to a lack of shame or embarassment, people like me don't quibble to bother when the only two things apparent are your lack of intellect, as well as the law's lack of intellect.
together, you form mob action in your duty.
and i'm quite sure the statement flames your ego.

simply because you don't jump very far with your assumptions doesn't mean you can't vomit all over yourself until you're causing a stink for other people.

obviously you are the problem that simply won't stand to be ignored.
your influx of irresponsibility is showing.
the way you value time is showing too.
i don't come back to this forum thread to listen to you snicker about how you procrastinate & assault people with your view of oppression in practice.

but as i said, i cannot control the idiocy that falls onto me.

i shouldn't need to represent myself, but when other people come along claiming my rights with invalid present, as well as invalid history, it needs to be made clear that we aren't talking outside of this forum.. otherwise reputation becomes questionable.

questions take time & effort to resolve.
the least a person could do is make an effort to alleviate said time & effort.

but you..
instead you latch onto your problem and hold on tight as if in protest, until somebody with enough power comes along to please you.

i said 'dont touch that is hot' and you obviously want to be immune or exempt to such advice.
but the part you fail to realize is, it isn't your half of the equation to bother.
your lack of gentle sensitivity is noted here, but i really don't feel i am the book keeper to save your pathetic effort.

i look for reason to feel something other than intellectually raped by a hatemonger, but repeatedly you dart off in said direction.

i've got hobbys that are unsupported both financially & intellectually.
no reason to start looking for finances when the intellect isn't there.

you might not hear what accumulates over here, but at least i don't completely stop and whine like a brat.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

bobby wrote:
you might not hear what accumulates over here, but at least i don't completely stop and whine like a brat.
STFU, troll.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

It's unhealthy to talk to yourself like that.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, troll.
You Think

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unhealthy for a 400 pound, African American woman to get on her and troll people know as the screen name bobby.
Get Over It

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Cartman from South Park says,'Whatever, Whatever, I do what I want. I smoke crack, I do drugs, I drink alcihaal.
'"whateva whateva i do what i want. I roll with 12 gangs"'
'I do drugs and I smoke squares! Whatever! I do what I want!'
'"I ain't ever had to work a day in my life and my parents provide me with everything I need. But ain't no one gonna tell me I can't , abuse drugs and talk to my parents like they is dogs. Whatever, I do what I want!"'
Get a life you lame axx we do what we want on Topix!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

It is unhealthy to have no comprehension of reality.
You Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unhealthy for a 400 pound, African American woman to get on her and troll people know as the screen name bobby.
centralia

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Will someone push in my brown eye ?
Get Over It

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

CDC wrote:
It is unhealthy to have no comprehension of reality.
<quoted text>
Reality is that "bobby" is a large African American woman. CDC is probably ol big axx "bobby" posting under another screen name! Get a life nutter! Nutter=Crazy
Get Over It

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Get Over It wrote:
<quoted text>Eric Cartman from South Park says,'Whatever, Whatever, I do what I want. I smoke crack, I do drugs, I drink alcihaal.
'"whateva whateva i do what i want. I roll with 12 gangs"'
'I do drugs and I smoke squares! Whatever! I do what I want!'
'"I ain't ever had to work a day in my life and my parents provide me with everything I need. But ain't no one gonna tell me I can't , abuse drugs and talk to my parents like they is dogs. Whatever, I do what I want!"'
Get a life you lame axx we do what we want on Topix!
Now all you snitches can call the cops and say Oooooooooo.....there is a big gang member on Topix! OMG, it is Al Capone himself call the gang task force, call the metro east drug axx force, call ghost busters, call ,call ,call!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

OK then....let's dance.
Get Over It wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is that "bobby" is a large African American woman. CDC is probably ol big axx "bobby" posting under another screen name! Get a life nutter! Nutter=Crazy
You Think

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

centralia wrote:
Will someone push in my brown eye ?
Why bother with your "brown eye" crater face, when you have a big ol cooze where your wang should be? Read a book you illiterate SOB and step up your vocab because I know who you are and I know you read and write on a first grade level! How is that GED (AKA JED) from prison working out for you?
You Think

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

go for it wrote:
<quoted text>
Hury...drink as much as you can as fast as you can and maybe you won't be here tomorrow!!!
Omg, I have an entourage of haters! I luv u 2! Now, go jump off a bridge because you are taking up good oxygen the rest of us need!
bobby

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, troll.
you speak about 'shutting' something, yet fail to point out what that something is.
seems counter-intuitive, as well as counter-productive.

intelligence can't work without focus or aim.
centralia

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

To You think. Oh my sailor, you sound very yum yum. I'm now wet. :)

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
you speak about 'shutting' something, yet fail to point out what that something is.
so, when are you going to start working on that focus or aim?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

for those of you who claim that we have equality:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/gay-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the king of rambling nonsense and you wish to lecture others on focus and aim?

LOL
bobby

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>so, when are you going to start working on that focus or aim?
i don't know what 'that' you are speaking of.
i also don't know if 'what' is literal or missing math characters.
i don't know if you are talking about focus & aim of my own, or comprised of the diversity stemming from nothing & complete lack of information to embody a statement other than response & reaction to repeated petty hate crimes observed here on the forum.

simply because i want something or am with a goal in sight, that doesn't mean the other half of the equation supports.
it also doesn't mean i've got peers to support my goals.

simply because the industry or hobby exists, it does not imply said industry or hobby is maintained with intellectual hobbyists or management with solutions and|or key insight to help others progress as well as succeed.

somewhat like the housing industry,
simply because you need a place to live doesn't necessitate affordability.
i see a lot of houses (condos apartments too) with a monthly rent larger than what most people bring home in a month.

it appears to me like greed has the overwhelming fame to insight all three aspects of money, power, and fame.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the king of rambling nonsense and you wish to lecture others on focus and aim?
LOL
what less than a paragraph response is considered a lecture by anyone other than the lazy?

what fears me most is the fact of intellectual greed trying to obtain something.
my view, my consciousness, my outlook, as well as my character as a whole is mine .. what or how do you think you will embody such things while fighting, whining, protesting?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
what less than a paragraph response is considered a lecture by anyone other than the lazy?
what fears me most is the fact of intellectual greed trying to obtain something.
my view, my consciousness, my outlook, as well as my character as a whole is mine .. what or how do you think you will embody such things while fighting, whining, protesting?
"What fears me most"?

Trolls like you are so sad...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,981 - 33,000 of48,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••