Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,749

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Ima Knoblicker

Elmwood Park, IL

#38416 Apr 9, 2013
bobby wrote:
i think it is punk to hide the truth behind children.
i think it is punk to hide the truth from civilization.
at worst, what can happen with an illicit registration between two people is..
the military let's them in.. or lets one in because the other already got in .. and then they are in there fighting.
maybe not the same day, maybe not the same week, maybe not the same month, maybe not the same year.
but when relationships turn sour, mediocre events sometimes occur.
Great! Now Kimare's children are posting on Topix too.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38418 Apr 9, 2013
you value idiocentric lifestyle.?

perhaps you deserve such shallow response, but i don't.
FORMOR MARO CANODET

Newbern, TN

#38420 Apr 10, 2013
no unon thet lead to the of the humen race will last it cant or humanety is gon no gay marege .

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38421 Apr 10, 2013
FORMOR MARO CANODET wrote:
no unon thet lead to the of the humen race will last it cant or humanety is gon no gay marege .
LOL...haters are always so stupid...
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38422 Apr 10, 2013
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
slow your ego down long enough that it pauses, maybe then you'll realize how stupid you look addressing your lack of endowment in public, pinche gop.
You are insane and who ever forgot to give you your meds and allowed you access to a computer should be arrested. You are so dumb!
Austin Burnham

United States

#38423 Apr 10, 2013
Doesn't bother me. All the queers will be in hell anyways.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#38424 Apr 10, 2013
Austin Burnham <--- queer
daccac

Pittsburgh, PA

#38427 Apr 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Rude & Crude
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38428 Apr 10, 2013
You Think wrote:
<quoted text> You are insane and who ever forgot to give you your meds and allowed you access to a computer should be arrested. You are so dumb!
your thoughts stink like fish.
you aren't on topic.
you neglect accuracy.

by your view, insane is a lot more productive & less burdensome than the pathetic effort you've accumulated.

you are bothered by me being on a computer because i don't hide behind it causing social melt down.?

perhaps you think what goes up must come down?
(you certainly place effort in that direction)

your disorderly conduct charges can start with the fact that your location states you aren't in illinois.
repeat after me

Columbia, IL

#38429 Apr 10, 2013
bobby bibbit bought a ball
bobby bibbit bounced the ball
bobby bibbit batted the ball
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
your thoughts stink like fish.
you aren't on topic.
you neglect accuracy.
by your view, insane is a lot more productive & less burdensome than the pathetic effort you've accumulated.
you are bothered by me being on a computer because i don't hide behind it causing social melt down.?
perhaps you think what goes up must come down?
(you certainly place effort in that direction)
your disorderly conduct charges can start with the fact that your location states you aren't in illinois.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38430 Apr 10, 2013
your lunacy towards puppeteering shows multiple counts here.

don't believe in puppeteering?
just ask any person that has taken mdma to make themselves feel happiness.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38431 Apr 10, 2013
well..
any person that has taken mdma and it worked for them, because sometimes bad batch or mismatch of triggering happens.
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38432 Apr 11, 2013
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
your thoughts stink like fish.
you aren't on topic.
you neglect accuracy.
by your view, insane is a lot more productive & less burdensome than the pathetic effort you've accumulated.
you are bothered by me being on a computer because i don't hide behind it causing social melt down.?
perhaps you think what goes up must come down?
(you certainly place effort in that direction)
your disorderly conduct charges can start with the fact that your location states you aren't in illinois.
Your location states you aren't in Illinois yourself. However anyone can post in any Topix forum for any town or city. Twisting other poster's words and saying dumb crap makes you sound immature. I could say plenty to insult you back but you are not work the effort. Get a hobby and stop trolling.
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38433 Apr 11, 2013
*worth
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38434 Apr 11, 2013
bobby wrote:
your lunacy towards puppeteering shows multiple counts here.
don't believe in puppeteering?
just ask any person that has taken mdma to make themselves feel happiness.
I knew there was something wrong with you. Man you better stop taking that Molly.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38435 Apr 11, 2013
you walk into a wall more times than proceeding forward.

what part of the W don't you get?
there are five points.
none of them hold still, they hop back and forth like hop scotch.

for you to take my words and lay them over me simply shows your lack of thought or effort.
i've seen five year olds with cleaner intellect.
reason to put the problem in your face?
because apparently you continue to walk away from those problems on your own time, until your time mixes badly with other people's time.

you 'can' post in any forum, surely.
you 'can' also prosecute without representation until the other person would become so disgusted with you that life seems lawless, which is when most people take matters into their own hands.

could and did, quite the fantasy of few and far between.

your blatant regard to a lack of shame or embarassment, people like me don't quibble to bother when the only two things apparent are your lack of intellect, as well as the law's lack of intellect.
together, you form mob action in your duty.
and i'm quite sure the statement flames your ego.

simply because you don't jump very far with your assumptions doesn't mean you can't vomit all over yourself until you're causing a stink for other people.

obviously you are the problem that simply won't stand to be ignored.
your influx of irresponsibility is showing.
the way you value time is showing too.
i don't come back to this forum thread to listen to you snicker about how you procrastinate & assault people with your view of oppression in practice.

but as i said, i cannot control the idiocy that falls onto me.

i shouldn't need to represent myself, but when other people come along claiming my rights with invalid present, as well as invalid history, it needs to be made clear that we aren't talking outside of this forum.. otherwise reputation becomes questionable.

questions take time & effort to resolve.
the least a person could do is make an effort to alleviate said time & effort.

but you..
instead you latch onto your problem and hold on tight as if in protest, until somebody with enough power comes along to please you.

i said 'dont touch that is hot' and you obviously want to be immune or exempt to such advice.
but the part you fail to realize is, it isn't your half of the equation to bother.
your lack of gentle sensitivity is noted here, but i really don't feel i am the book keeper to save your pathetic effort.

i look for reason to feel something other than intellectually raped by a hatemonger, but repeatedly you dart off in said direction.

i've got hobbys that are unsupported both financially & intellectually.
no reason to start looking for finances when the intellect isn't there.

you might not hear what accumulates over here, but at least i don't completely stop and whine like a brat.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38436 Apr 11, 2013
bobby wrote:
you might not hear what accumulates over here, but at least i don't completely stop and whine like a brat.
STFU, troll.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38437 Apr 11, 2013
It's unhealthy to talk to yourself like that.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, troll.
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38438 Apr 11, 2013
CDC wrote:
It's unhealthy to talk to yourself like that.
<quoted text>
It is unhealthy for a 400 pound, African American woman to get on her and troll people know as the screen name bobby.
Get Over It

Rolla, MO

#38439 Apr 11, 2013
CDC wrote:
It's unhealthy to talk to yourself like that.
<quoted text>
Eric Cartman from South Park says,'Whatever, Whatever, I do what I want. I smoke crack, I do drugs, I drink alcihaal.
'"whateva whateva i do what i want. I roll with 12 gangs"'
'I do drugs and I smoke squares! Whatever! I do what I want!'
'"I ain't ever had to work a day in my life and my parents provide me with everything I need. But ain't no one gonna tell me I can't , abuse drugs and talk to my parents like they is dogs. Whatever, I do what I want!"'
Get a life you lame axx we do what we want on Topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Patrick 1,108,336
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Frank 177,938
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Ted Williams 46,551
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 612
What would be the best way to CLEAN UPCHICAGO? 2 hr Slewer 15
Amy 9-14-14 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr RJS 7,776
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••