Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,941

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#38374 Apr 7, 2013
its so refreshing when closet guys like you come out

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38375 Apr 7, 2013
Surprise wrote:
its so refreshing when closet guys like you come out
Are you trying to insult me by insinuating I'm gay?

REally?

I'm a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera, hence my name KiMare'a. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. I also have three nipples. Hence the acronym; monster mutation.

Surprise!

Snicker.
CDC

Columbia, IL

#38376 Apr 7, 2013
I think I'm bi....does that count?
The real fact king wrote:
Ok then there h*mo are you a h*mo or a lezbo are you happy now
Tea Party Patriot

Chicago Heights, IL

#38377 Apr 7, 2013
Dont let the gay militia take are marriage from us.

Fight for your relijuice freedoms now or the Muslime Obummer army will take it from us.

WE will not be silent.

Take are countree bakc.

Patriots unite.

Palin/Santorum 2014

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38378 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to insult me by insinuating I'm gay?
REally?
I'm a hermaphrodite and a genetic chimera, hence my name KiMare'a. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man. I also have three nipples. Hence the acronym; monster mutation.
Surprise!
Snicker.
kindly remind us which medical test proved the existence of an inner lesbian. was it a psychological exam resulting in a diagnosis is schizophrenia?
mimi

Oklahoma City, OK

#38379 Apr 7, 2013
I wanna su@k some d1@k. Guys needing relief e mail me bc25704@gmail.com
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#38380 Apr 7, 2013
i think KiMare is a republican coming out of the closet and doesn't know if he should be a gay, a lesbian, a hetero, or a democrat.
So he takes the high road and claims to be all of them.
Nice try but not falling for it.
You're just an idiot trying to act cool.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38381 Apr 7, 2013
Kimare would need an IQ 20 points higher to qualify as an idiot.
Whats the fuss about

United States

#38382 Apr 7, 2013
Go to bed. IM going now.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38383 Apr 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
kindly remind us which medical test proved the existence of an inner lesbian. was it a psychological exam resulting in a diagnosis is schizophrenia?
The lesbian in me totally loves my wife. I have to cover her one eye every time I'm with my wife, the slut tries to peek.

She is terrified she'd be stuck with a Candy Crowley, Hillery or Janet Napolitano if it weren't for me.

Smile.
Gays abound here

Chicago, IL

#38384 Apr 8, 2013
W e will march en masse everywhere to defend our rights

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38385 Apr 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The lesbian in me totally loves my wife. I have to cover her one eye every time I'm with my wife, the slut tries to peek.
She is terrified she'd be stuck with a Candy Crowley, Hillery or Janet Napolitano if it weren't for me.
Smile.
kindly remind us which medical test proved the existence of an inner lesbian. was it a psychological exam resulting in a diagnosis is schizophrenia?
Back Stabber

Chicago, IL

#38386 Apr 8, 2013
My neighbor is.
dont tread on me obama

Bellevue, WA

#38387 Apr 8, 2013
obama job killing jerk why dont u resign before u destory us
No Pun Intended

Chicago, IL

#38389 Apr 8, 2013
r_a_n_d_o_m wrote:
<quoted text>
i was at a poker game at my friends house when his daughter came out to everyone there, i didn't want to breathe, but he was calm and told her how brave she was for telling him and he loved her, after wards i said wow you took that pretty well. he looked at me and said why what did you hear? well your daughter just said she was a lesbian. no no no! what i heard was, daddy there is no way in hell some young punk is gonna knock me up
You made my otherwise dreary day! That was good! Time for a pair of aids, no pun intended.
Fast Insurance Cash Chick

Orland Park, IL

#38390 Apr 8, 2013
As if the State of Illinois doesn't have enough turmoil to sift through without this strong display of disgust shining through for the world to see.

Blood does not make a family unit. If that was true, everyone would be marrying their direct relations (yes it has happened throughout history).

Unwavering commitment to another human being is what installs a structure worthy of being classified as "family" and is irrelevant of the sexual orientation of the two who are committed to one another for life.

All the haters are just jealous they can't find a partner to love them for a lifetime as unconditionally as the gay and lesbian community continues to demonstrate and teach us on a regular basis regardless of public opinion.
That and a lot more

Chicago, IL

#38391 Apr 9, 2013
Surprise wrote:
i think KiMare is a republican coming out of the closet and doesn't know if he should be a gay, a lesbian, a hetero, or a democrat.
So he takes the high road and claims to be all of them.
Nice try but not falling for it.
You're just an idiot trying to act cool.
that was good
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38392 Apr 9, 2013
Fast Insurance Cash Chick wrote:
All the haters are just jealous they can't find a partner to love them for a lifetime as unconditionally as the gay and lesbian community continues to demonstrate and teach us on a regular basis regardless of public opinion.
this brings up the phrase 'what comes around goes around and comes all the way back around'
100 percent recyclable

Chicago, IL

#38393 Apr 9, 2013
crazy wrote:
i cant believe how many posts are on here
posts are 100% recyclable.
No expiration date.

Also guilty of trespassing on all counts!
styrofoam forever

Saint Louis, MO

#38395 Apr 9, 2013
no more recycling

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min sonicfilter 1,111,077
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,228
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,845
Voltage Electronic Cigarette Battery 3 hr Arif 1
Abby 9-22 5 hr Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr andet1987 1,288
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••