Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38324 Mar 30, 2013
Most people understand that by nature, they refer to evolution and design. Evolutionary mating behavior condemns homosexuality as a failure of the primary goal of evolution. Design condemns homosexuality as a purposeless duplication and worse, a harmful abuse of sexual design.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38325 Mar 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Most people understand that by nature, they refer to evolution and design. Evolutionary mating behavior condemns homosexuality as a failure of the primary goal of evolution. Design condemns homosexuality as a purposeless duplication and worse, a harmful abuse of sexual design.
Smile.

Thanks for sharing your OPINION. What else have you got?
Stinky_Vagina

Plainfield, IL

#38326 Mar 30, 2013
I apologize, it might have been me that has turned all these men gay! If only I had gotten washed or douched once or twice, I'd still be getting pounded. If only I could stop myself from bleeding every month!!! I miss the good ole days of those balls slapping against my neighbor, the taint! Now I only get hard, plastic, vibrating imitations! I seriously need some good penis! Maybe I'll go take a soak.

Please don't put all the blame on me! I might not be able to handle it!

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#38327 Mar 30, 2013
Stinky_Vagina wrote:
I apologize, it might have been me that has turned all these men gay! If only I had gotten washed or douched once or twice, I'd still be getting pounded. If only I could stop myself from bleeding every month!!! I miss the good ole days of those balls slapping against my neighbor, the taint! Now I only get hard, plastic, vibrating imitations! I seriously need some good penis! Maybe I'll go take a soak.
Please don't put all the blame on me! I might not be able to handle it!
lol
TeeTee

Anonymous Proxy

#38328 Mar 30, 2013
ok big lie fruit cake. because u people worship sekks
and deny the Lord doesn't mean your going to take it out of humanities heart. We know what you are and who you are now. Maybe a bronze statue of a d!ck should be put on your tombstone.
mahz

Granite City, IL

#38329 Mar 30, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Because no one ever has sex unless they are trying to conceive right?

A marriage between two sixty year old people is a failure because they aren't planning to have any children? What about marriages where one partner is sterile? Are they illegitimate too?

There are a myriad of reasons why people get married. Having children and marriage are not the same thing. People will have children with or without marriage. These days, it is more common for a kid to be born to unmarried parents. Marriage is about property and family rights. Period.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38331 Mar 30, 2013
a solid example of an imbecile is looking at math & calling it science.. or perhaps you were trying to say the math was simply shallow?

but i doubt because your thanks was short & shallow.

nature is math, not science.. any fool to believe otherwise is failing sanity.

science is where opinions are.
math is where facts are.
Q-bart

Watsonville, CA

#38332 Mar 30, 2013
bobby wrote:
a solid example of an imbecile is looking at math & calling it science.. or perhaps you were trying to say the math was simply shallow?
but i doubt because your thanks was short & shallow.
nature is math, not science.. any fool to believe otherwise is failing sanity.
science is where opinions are.
math is where facts are.
Science is where rational inquiry, and testing of hypotheses are.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#38333 Mar 30, 2013
TeeTee wrote:
ok big lie fruit cake. because u people worship sekks
and deny the Lord doesn't mean your going to take it out of humanities heart. We know what you are and who you are now. Maybe a bronze statue of a d!ck should be put on your tombstone.
Christians say the darnedest things. Bronze dick statues.lol
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38334 Mar 30, 2013
linking marriage with trying to conceive isn't really the ultimate perfection.

marriage in & of itself is highly tied to religions.

religions are most often viewed as a fallacy.
a fallacy is an incorrect argument in logic.

in this day and age, the word worship is somewhat phased out.

because the tedious nature of worship is typically portrayed as sitting around spending awful amounts of time with something.
for example, there are movies that show moments of worship when you open the closet door and there is a list of items ment to potray a religion.
first of all, those items might not be the exact thing being worshiped, thus the fallacy rhetorts.

an audiophile is said to be one that enjoys audio.
movie enthusiasts are people that enjoy watching movies.
then there is the word 'fan' because people are fans of a long list of things.

marriage in & of itself can be seen as grossly disgusting regardless of whether the couple is male & female or same sex.. because when you are looking to be with the other person, they expect you to give up your freedom by walking into a building that potentially causes disarray to the character of life.. then they request you participate in a proceeding, while the proceeding is full of belittling and berating as if the person standing there is of higher importance.. and also the person stands in the middle as if coming between the two people.

it's like reverse psychology smacking you in the face throughout the entire course of the proceeding, as you stand there belittled saying things like 'i do' when really the math says you should be tossing out an I claiming reason for due.
it's like a hate cult that expects you to constantly & politely disagree with the person haggling your time together as a couple with the words 'I do' as if a math symbol and reason .. yet the inconceiveable part is the fact that no matter how much objection pronunciated, you remain standing there as an idiot not getting the whole picture.

it is no wonder the mob goes after people who are married as if they are prosecuting idiots, because from the time they got married.. they were listed as a menace, because of all the objections placed onto the person marrying the couple .. yet too dumb to get up and walk out to spend quality time with eachother instead of allowing some total stranger to come between the couple.

people who need receipt of acknowledgement for their relationship are emotionally broken.
they might be shattered, they might be whole yet diluted.

if you think about consequences, getting registered as a couple implies there wasn't any value together as a couple previously before the registration.

there are powers to express, such as empathy, that give definition as to the value of a relationship.
this list should be viewed and expanded upon, because if you register, then those powers might be misconstrued as neglected or ignored or unknown.

but the truth of the matter is,
there remains a valid reason for people to want to 'register' their relationship as a couple.. simply because they don't want to become seperated.

where does seperation occur?
well if you watch movies & see the military holding back a crowd of people while allowing a select few to enter .. that would be one of the times when you wouldn't want to be seperated from your partner.

if you are ever abducted, as long as you're registered with another person as a couple, you will always have evidence as to who you are and where you should be.. because it makes it harder for a person to try & erase your existance.

there needs to be a clear divide between registered relationships that allow incoming service as if the couple was begging or implying a request for attention, compared to the other half of the equation where people simply want the fact of data known for insurance purposes of any sort.

though some might start with the insurance purpose method, then belligerantly register for as many methods as they are accepted because of humor ;)
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38335 Mar 30, 2013
Q-bart wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is where rational inquiry, and testing of hypotheses are.
to be without the full mastered list of rations is not rational .
however, it can still be productive.

on the flipside,
if a person's curious interest falls short of complete, then perhaps their shortcoming is within context of 'ration' because of psychology or sociology .. but in terms of passion & progress together as a team, a shortcoming doesn't deserve any implication as to the word 'all'.. causing the 'al' inside of 'rational' to be nothing more than an escape path for hidden abuse intended.

no reason to overcomplicate something that can be expressed simple:
math is fact
science is when the math has seen shortcomings or when math has been over shot in an attempt to increase the limit of math.

sadly for the participant, math is complete to it's highest form.. and nothing can change that without new ingrediants from outer-space.
3rd St exit

Saint Louis, MO

#38339 Mar 31, 2013
Da Shiznit wrote:
If someone wants to smoke pole or munch carpet, that is on them, but marriage is ONE man ONE woman.
Agree. But it's never enough with these folks. They like the looks of our culture and lifestyle,
that has operated just find for thousands of years, but now---they say we have gotten it all
wrong for these many thousands of years.
We bend over backwards (no pun)....and say--ok....no discrimination in jobs, where you
live and even allow you 'clubs' on college campuses to promote your chosen lifestyle.

BUT, I will be damned if I am going to support your right to creation interpretation....and how
we must all live in YOUR version of the world! No law...yours or mine, should be created for......Sex.

You see....this is about your 'right'......To do whatever it is you doing behind closed doors...don't
care at all about that. Just don't come looking to tear down our cultural foundations....that
have served humanity just fine since the beginning of time.

We might hire you, let you live in our neighborhoods, look the other way when you go
to your parades.....
Net-Net: don't tread on the marriage institution that brought your ass into the world. We have
liked that process for thousands of years. Your 'choice' and 'cause'.......contributes nothing that
benefits society. Zip, nada, zilch.
pointmaker

Waterloo, IL

#38340 Mar 31, 2013
Marriage is part of our culture? Whose? Yours or mine? Marriage didn't put us all on this earth! Sex did. Duh. Biology. And, now we are quite overcrowded with people who love to hate. And the haters here... tell me... with all the divorces happening today between straights... do we really do it better? Marriage is a contract recognized by God (or at least as you people speak of it) but there is freedom of religion here folks... and the way it goes is this... You cannot prevent someone from being united under a gov. contract. We are all equal under the constitution.... Why not under God? We were all made in his image and he taught to love you neighbor and not cast the first stone... but here you all come to defy your lord in defense of a marriage in the eyes of him or her. Judge not, lest you be judged. I could see if hetro peeps were like really really good at marriage and very few failed and good, positive thing always came from it how you guys could say.... NO, NO one else can do it! But, we suck at it... let people in love have their love. Would your God want you to promote or try to destroy honest love? Catholic church is going to come out of the closet about it and you guys are all gonna lose your marbles. Nothing though should be based off exclusiveness and hatred when it comes to religion. Think about it.
wayoff

Marion, IL

#38341 Mar 31, 2013
pointmaker wrote:
Marriage is part of our culture? Whose? Yours or mine? Marriage didn't put us all on this earth! Sex did. Duh. Biology. And, now we are quite overcrowded with people who love to hate. And the haters here... tell me... with all the divorces happening today between straights... do we really do it better? Marriage is a contract recognized by God (or at least as you people speak of it) but there is freedom of religion here folks... and the way it goes is this... You cannot prevent someone from being united under a gov. contract. We are all equal under the constitution.... Why not under God? We were all made in his image and he taught to love you neighbor and not cast the first stone... but here you all come to defy your lord in defense of a marriage in the eyes of him or her. Judge not, lest you be judged. I could see if hetro peeps were like really really good at marriage and very few failed and good, positive thing always came from it how you guys could say.... NO, NO one else can do it! But, we suck at it... let people in love have their love. Would your God want you to promote or try to destroy honest love? Catholic church is going to come out of the closet about it and you guys are all gonna lose your marbles. Nothing though should be based off exclusiveness and hatred when it comes to religion. Think about it.
You're way off base buddy...evidently NOT a Christian person.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38342 Apr 1, 2013
pointmaker wrote:
So the lack of marriage stops love? Are you serious?

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a CROSS CULTURAL constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a direct failure.

There, no religion, no hatred, just the facts confronting your denial and ignorance.

Smile.
F111-WSO

Villa Ridge, MO

#38343 Apr 1, 2013
I guess I'm a lesbian. We like licking the same things.
sure

Marion, IL

#38344 Apr 1, 2013
Very intelligent f111-----get your head on straight and stop thinking about sex...loser
crazy

Monroe, LA

#38346 Apr 1, 2013
i cant believe how many posts are on here
The Reaper

Saint Louis, MO

#38347 Apr 1, 2013
I can.
It just keeps coming back to life.
crazy wrote:
i cant believe how many posts are on here
3rd St exit

Saint Louis, MO

#38348 Apr 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So the lack of marriage stops love? Are you serious?
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a CROSS CULTURAL constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
ss couples are a direct failure.
There, no religion, no hatred, just the facts confronting your denial and ignorance.
Smile.
110% brilliant!!! KiMare for Mayor!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Mister Tonka 98,833
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,741
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min leosnana 1,153,357
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Frijoles 70,990
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,878
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 41 min Culture Auditor 1
Abby 12-18 1 hr pde 4
Deat Abby 12-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 70
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]