Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
32,841 - 32,860 of 49,010 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
bobby

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

perhaps 'the king' needs to hear a little something about some soul train.

your left side & your right side.
the left has an L .. thus L for latin

since latin is used for the right, present or future can be said from the right side.

you don't find a list of primal essence of innocence in the constitution or the bible, particularly why morality has gone to shit.. because there isn't enough of a grip to focus on it (or no place to report the instance).

there isn't a clear definition between primal instincts & freedoms because it would create a road map, usually leading to a decent view of how disgusting people are with action or inaction.

here's a meal ticket..
the stupid constitution and bill of rights and most other political nonsense has been around for what? more than 100 years .. but nobody has had the decency to make it all clearly understood for civilization.
that certainly should tell you something of the large gap & void there.

it isn't much different if there are teachings of difference or definition aside from leaving the rest of the world to remain clueless because the list of resolution remains short & indecent, to the degree of negligence & abuse & oppression & ostracism too.

you don't see a lick of definition for when somebody is truly pumped up on the rage virus you see in movies, then goes around killing people with charges of murder racking up.
the prosecutors would then be beyond worthless to simply absorb life because of the value of wrongdoing when the primal instinct takes over.
and i dont want to hear any nonsense about 'temporary insanity' pleas, because there is no such room for tolerance implying the virus & reaction is unknown.

as a general consumer, you don't know if the person is mindlessly physically beating on anything living the infected person encounters or if their mind has been expanded to serious amounts of math to that which can be seen in the movie 'limitless'

that is like a person with a DNA problem is starving to the point where they steal food (or eat too much and neglect another member in the house)
yet you arrest the person for theft or adjust the social security profile of the person as if prosecution.

as long as you continue to respond to a response, you don't know the source of the problem.. and that brings up the phrase 'you don't know the half of it'

such negligence & abuse & oppression & ostracism can be worth more prosecution than the instance that sparked the response.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

it is more than knowing a situation all the way down to the DNA .. because first of all, if you are browsing DNA but not viewing all of it.. then there is a good chance something gets missed.

the only way to stay on track is to view the track.
and that is to know the entire structure of a person, as well as the entire structure of all contact with said person.

and when you think you've got those two completely figured out, i remind you of thoughts.. because thoughts aren't necessarily within the physical proximity of said person, yet closer to said person than the couch they are sitting on.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The King wrote:
<quoted text>
"...and in so doing, are trumping the right that children have to both a mother and a father—a right that same-sex marriage tramples over."
And through what means is this "right" deliniated? Not the Constitution, or the Christian bible. I don't disagree with everything you've stated, but this right does not exist.
For years the evangelicals have decried homosexuality as a "sin against God", with Pat Robertson going so far as to blaming 9/11 for it. It just doesn't make any sense. I too, would prefer children to have male and feamle parents. But, this isn't 1955. As long as people abide by law, and respect the rights of others, they have a right to live their lives the way they want.
Bottom line, we have to emphasise tolerance. Not everyone subscribes to the moral code we, ourselves hold.
This right is delineated through, as the Constitution is based, laws of nature and nature's God.

Moreover, the most base moral code is to seek the best for others. Most certainly children would rank at the front. To not consider that, is not a 'different moral code', it is immorality.

You sir have been dethroned.

Smile.
THE LONE WORKER

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The can of worms is a snake pit when perverts get everything they want. Some of them look nice in public, but the lust of the flesh is their master and they will not rest until they cause their perversions to be aaccepted as normal. The adoption of children and brainwashing them to accept perversion as a normal family is the next step. Everything people want is not always good for them and we will see much more upevil if we make drugs more readily available by legalizing them and by giving perverts everything they desire.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

THE LONE WORKER wrote:
The can of worms is a snake pit when perverts get everything they want. Some of them look nice in public, but the lust of the flesh is their master and they will not rest until they cause their perversions to be aaccepted as normal. The adoption of children and brainwashing them to accept perversion as a normal family is the next step. Everything people want is not always good for them and we will see much more upevil if we make drugs more readily available by legalizing them and by giving perverts everything they desire.
Simmer down, grandpa.
carter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

YOU calm down NANCY!
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down, grandpa.
Kimare

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The JackAss
The story is told of an old jackass on a farm. For years he had worked the farm without giving too much trouble (For a jackass.). One day, not paying attention, he falls into a hole. The farmer hears the commotion, and finds the old jackass in deep trouble. After pondering the situation, he decides the jackass is too old to be much help anymore. And besides that, the hole needs to be filled anyway. So the farmer gets some help (There are always people willing to throw dirt.), and begins to fill the hole. Now this may be just an old jackass, but with each shovel full, the jackass shook the dirt off, and stepped up a little more. Just some thoughts for any jackass in a deep hole with lots of dirt being thrown.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Kimare wrote:
The JackAss
The story is told of an old jackass on a farm. For years he had worked the farm without giving too much trouble (For a jackass.). One day, not paying attention, he falls into a hole. The farmer hears the commotion, and finds the old jackass in deep trouble. After pondering the situation, he decides the jackass is too old to be much help anymore. And besides that, the hole needs to be filled anyway. So the farmer gets some help (There are always people willing to throw dirt.), and begins to fill the hole. Now this may be just an old jackass, but with each shovel full, the jackass shook the dirt off, and stepped up a little more. Just some thoughts for any jackass in a deep hole with lots of dirt being thrown.
One of my favorites.
KiMare

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my favorites.
No doubt, and highly analogous to every one of your posts on Topix. You just keep shoveling it deeper, and deeper.
dingdong

Gillespie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I agree with (Bad Idea) but with this said..I have Gay people as friends and family..I am for the old Biblical ways..A Man and a women..but it is not my place to judge..that is between them and their maker..I would support any child of mine that makes that choice. That is the key word "Choice" doesn't mean if I have to agree with it.but because of my love for them as a human being I would respect their feelings. if we follow the bible (and there has been plenty of Homosexuality acts)and have been considered an "Abomanation. Just like any other sin we choice to act upon it or not act upon a sin. Maybe I just dnt understand all that it involves..comments are appreciated..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

dingdong wrote:
I agree with (Bad Idea) but with this said..I have Gay people as friends and family..I am for the old Biblical ways..A Man and a women..but it is not my place to judge..that is between them and their maker..I would support any child of mine that makes that choice. That is the key word "Choice" doesn't mean if I have to agree with it.but because of my love for them as a human being I would respect their feelings. if we follow the bible (and there has been plenty of Homosexuality acts)and have been considered an "Abomanation. Just like any other sin we choice to act upon it or not act upon a sin. Maybe I just dnt understand all that it involves..comments are appreciated..
What choice are you referring to?
F111-WSO

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

If you are so inclined, could you tell me where the SCOTUS enter the picture in your take of the Bible? How can they overthrow your religion with just their say-so? What happened to your religious freedom in that one act? Do you truly believe in your Bible and religion or are you just another Christian hypocrite?
The Baloney Pony

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

lick me

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Matthew 19:4-6 (MSG)
4 He answered, "Haven't you read in your Bible that the Creator originally made man and woman for each other, male and female?
5 And because of this, a man leaves father and mother and is firmly bonded to his wife, becoming one flesh—no longer two bodies but one.
6 Because God created this organic union of the two sexes, no one should desecrate his art by cutting them apart."
F111-WSO

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I'm not into licking anything that looks like a pony. I'll bet you are, in all reality hung, like a stud field mouse.
wife

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Tired of hearing about the issue
Fact

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

KiMare wrote:
Matthew 19:4-6 (MSG)
Creator you cant prove that!Its a book written by man not woman and they change it all the time for there benefit.(Religion = Hate).........
question

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Do you REALLY think Religion = Hate?
Fact wrote:
<quoted text> Creator you cant prove that!Its a book written by man not woman and they change it all the time for there benefit.(Religion = Hate).........
church

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Beyond tired of this issue!!!
love

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

We all derserve equality, but the fact is u can change laws but u cant change the Bible

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min andet1987 4,568
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,131
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Patrick 1,083,677
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,849
Amy 7-30 2 hr Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••