Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
32,741 - 32,760 of 49,531 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38148 Mar 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Society has accepted gay marriage. In several years, this will be a non issue. In several years, you'll still be an irrelevant screaming troll. Again, you attempt to reduce SSM to anal sex, Kuntmary.
I'm your smell mangina and I approve this message.
1. Society has not accepted gay 'marriage'.

2. I did not reduce ss'M' to anal sex, you reduced marriage to a friendship.

3. I pointed out the difference between natural sex and inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sex.

Your thinking is what stinks.

Snicker.

Since: Mar 13

Moline, IL

#38149 Mar 9, 2013
If you don't want gay marriage, then don't do it. Worry about yourself .
gay

Tucker, GA

#38150 Mar 9, 2013
I'm not

Location hidden

#38152 Mar 9, 2013
thisgaygirl_ wrote:
If you don't want gay marriage, then don't do it. Worry about yourself .
No.

Quite trying to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.

Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are a direct defective contradiction to the very core goal of evolution. Literally 'unmarriage'.

Smile.
KiMareisanAnalRi ng

Belleville, IL

#38154 Mar 10, 2013
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
Smirk

Sneer

Audible Fart

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#38155 Mar 10, 2013
"In the wake of DOMA, it is only sexual orientation that differentiates a married couple entitled to federal marriage-based benefits from one not so entitled. And this court can conceive of no way in which such a difference might be relevant to the provision of the benefits at issue. By premising eligibility for these benefits on marital status in the first instance, the federal government signals to this court that the relevant distinction to be drawn is between married individuals and unmarried individuals. To further divide the class of married individuals into those with spouses of the same sex and those with spouses of the opposite sex is to create a distinction without meaning. And where, as here, "there is no reason to believe that the disadvantaged class is different, in relevant respects" from a similarly situated class, this court may conclude that it is only irrational prejudice that motivates the challenged classification. As irrational prejudice plainly never constitutes a legitimate government interest, this court must hold that Section 3 of DOMA as applied to Plaintiffs violates the equal protection principles embodied in the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution."

http://docfiles.justia.com/cases/federal/dist...

AOL

#38156 Mar 10, 2013
"The Court finds that neither Congress' claimed legislative justifications nor any of the proposed reasons proffered by BLAG constitute bases rationally related to any of the alleged governmental interests. Further, after concluding that neither the law nor the record can sustain any of the interests suggested, the Court, having tried on its own, cannot conceive of any additional interests that DOMA might further."

"Prejudice, we are beginning to understand, rises not from malice or hostile animus alone. It may result as well from insensitivity caused by simple want of careful, rational reflection or from some instinctive mechanism to guard against people who appear to be different in some respects from ourselves."

Conclusion: DOMA, as it relates to Golinski's case, "violates her right to equal protection of the law under the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution" and "the statute fails to satisfy heightened scrutiny and is unconstitutional as applied to Ms. Golinski."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...

AOL

#38157 Mar 10, 2013
"In the courtís final analysis, the governmentís only basis for supporting DOMA comes down to an apparent belief that the moral views of the majority may properly be enacted as the law of the land in regard to state-sanctioned same-sex marriage in disregard of the personal status and living conditions of a significant segment of our pluralistic society. Such a view is not consistent with the evidence or the law as embodied in the Fifth Amendment with respect to the thoughts expressed in this decision. The court has no doubt about its conclusion: DOMA deprives them of the equal protection of the law to which they are entitled."
the fact king

Terre Haute, IN

#38160 Mar 10, 2013
Gay Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
We just want what you already have. Simple, really.
really wow so your saying we all need to have AIDS dumb bitch

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38161 Mar 10, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>really wow so your saying we all need to have AIDS dumb bitch
I wasn't aware that you had AIDS. Sorry.
The Coroner

Columbia, IL

#38163 Mar 13, 2013
I certify this thread officially DEAD.
booie booie

United States

#38166 Mar 15, 2013
Every time I fart, I blow come all over the walls and ceiling. I got a job working at Duncan donuts glazing donuts. We have lots of styles and types to choose from. Place your order with your local pd today

Location hidden

#38167 Mar 15, 2013
12. If you risk the healthiest human relationship to include one of the unhealthiest

rK; Health? Much to discuss here.

KiMare'a wrote; So you don't even begin? I understand why.

Out of all relationships, marriage is the healthiest relationship. Homosexuality is one of the most unhealthy. You would not only equate them as the same, but put the weight of health care insurance on marriage and children. How courageous.

A woman's body has evolved to bear children. The result for lesbians? Illnesses rooted in not bearing children.

http://www.thebody.com/content/art2290.html

http://menshealth.about.com/od/gayhealth/Heal ...

The health risk related to marriage? Weight gain.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38168 Mar 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare'a wrote
You've been a busy gurl all over topix this evening. Must be bored out of your skull.

BTW, your vagina is kind of Sandy. A little Vagicil, please.
Supporter

Oak Lawn, IL

#38169 Mar 16, 2013
I don't care what people do in their own homes - just don't ask me to do it in mine
the fact king

Terre Haute, IN

#38170 Mar 16, 2013
o were going to do it and you will never no till its to late make sure to check under your pillows might have left something under them might be dry by now could be still sticky

Location hidden

#38171 Mar 16, 2013
13. If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none

rK; Parallel the sole birthplace? Please elaborate.

KiMare'a wrote; The claim is that gay couples are the same as marriage. One is the ideal birthplace of every single relationship in existence. The other relationship can reproduce none. A profound difference.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#38173 Mar 17, 2013
the fact king wrote:
SO dumbass if your gay how do you breed other children just all the gays get together and no one wants to have children what then dumbass you wont last long will you your all flamers GET RIGHT WITH GOD NOW
You aren't making sense. Are you trying to say that gay people are all sterile, or that there are so many gay people that the population will fade away?

I can assure you that neither scenario is true.

If you don't like gay folks, scream at the God who made us that way. Complaining to us isn't going to help, since we cannot change the way God created us.
Judgment Day Cometh

Mooresville, NC

#38174 Mar 17, 2013
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
God says all homosexuals have no place in Heaven. Hence, they burn in hell; just like you will. Yeppers, I think you are sick in the head. And it shows. Now, when your days comes and you are sent to see your daddy "satan," what will you do? Oh! That's right, you are obviously a demon for him doing his work already. You can deny that all you will. But is shows quite clearly.

BTW .. FOOK U!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38175 Mar 17, 2013
Judgment Day Cometh wrote:
<quoted text>
God says all homosexuals have no place in Heaven. Hence, they burn in hell; just like you will. Yeppers, I think you are sick in the head. And it shows. Now, when your days comes and you are sent to see your daddy "satan," what will you do? Oh! That's right, you are obviously a demon for him doing his work already. You can deny that all you will. But is shows quite clearly.
BTW .. FOOK U!
It amazes me that people still believe this crap in the 21st century.

Satan and demons? Seriously, get a grip...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,100,392
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 68,372
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••