Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,634)

Showing posts 32,661 - 32,680 of47,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
blue bird bus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey.!!!!! Lil buddy is back...get em tiger. I'm soooo glad you came back. What would I do with out you??? Man its been rough here in cyber space. I'm getting pounced on at conspiracy topix down in orlando fl. I'm wrestling around with two wolves name "was sanka and spooky mulder", the topix is about spy chip. I thought id get a warm welcome by the crazy tribe o no...they are tieing me down with insults again. Go check out the thought bomb I dropped on ( conspiracy topix spy chip orlando fl ) it took the wind out of me on that one. I type all this no voice command crap. When I dig graves I sweat.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
The bill allowing gay marriage was passed in the Illinois House Committee and now moves on to the full House.
One more vote and hopefully Illinois will become the 10th state in the US to allow gay marriage.
Slow, steady, inevitable march toward equality.
Looks like Illinois is going to pass equality before Rhode Island does.

But RI already recognizes same sex marriages from out of state, and has had civil unions longer, so they are still just a bit ahead so far. Which one will get in state marriage equality first?
The Pope

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

As I step down from this position I would like to
recommend "dusty" for this position.
I bless you dusty. Just try not to be such an
A_SS_H_OLE.
blue bird bus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Hey...I thought the pope was stepping down because he was grieving ?? I seen on the news "popes karma ran over his dogma". Dusty you have been ordained. But watch out for car~ma it could run over your dog~ma

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. It embodies the natural birthplace of human fruit. The sole source of every other relationship that exists.

To impose gay relationships diminishes marriage to a friendship, and opens the door to countless additional counterfeits.

The sad fact is, this silly action only removes the special designation that embodies a natural family and places an imitation next to the real thing in a futile attempt to attain the acceptance gays cannot find by embracing their own distinction.

Smile.
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the law.
Or any dictionary ...
But, hey, invent all the definitions you like. It keeps you busy and feeling needed.
Try science and mating behavior. The law and a definition of marriage can only fairly, logically and accurately start with that basic foundation.

However, if you had a logical response, you'd easily address it instead of trying to divert to lessor points.

You don't.

Smirk.
RedSoloCup

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Gay marriage is one of the LAST things this state should be concerned about right now. And Pat Quinn should be impeached!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

RedSoloCup wrote:
Gay marriage is one of the LAST things this state should be concerned about right now. And Pat Quinn should be impeached!
Go back to drinking...ROTFL@U
blue bird bus

Astoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Think ki mare is a school teacher gays and gals....do you ever stop repeating yourself ??? You sound so politcialy correct. Choose your words so it fits the social puzzle. Yes, you can fit that here and fit this there. Good job ki mare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

blue bird bus wrote:
Think ki mare is a school teacher gays and gals....do you ever stop repeating yourself ??? You sound so politcialy correct. Choose your words so it fits the social puzzle. Yes, you can fit that here and fit this there. Good job ki mare.
Not near so exciting...

I'm just a near senile old man with simple common sense. Hardly politically correct.

Just a heads up, old people don't care if they repeat themselves, especially to fools in denial.

Smile.
Cindy1455

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I do not agree
bluebirdbus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Honk * honk *...I love old people

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

blue bird bus wrote:
Teachers rephrase material for comprehension and retention.

Kimare just copies and pastes because he already is senile. He also doesn't really give a rat's a$$ about any of this; he's just being a crank yanker.
blue bird bus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I thought you became pope "dusty" we all seen it on the news. Watch out for karma the streets are busy out there. When you see a old person getting ready to cross a street you stop,honk * honk*, wave ,and watch. When I encounter old people like ki mare I make sure the old guy doesn't do circles in the middle of the street. I open the bus door and listen..........if he needs help I turn on my emergency lights ( blink *****blink) then I offer for a free ride or help him/her across the road. I'm not a pope...yet,I know karma is a b*tch.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

I do know the real reason the Pope is resigning. He's seriously injured his neck from constantly turning the other way.
blue bird bus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Thank god...there really are nice people left in the end of this world. Dusty you really are a good person. On a personal level...is this stuff fun or what??? I just found topix about a week ago. I just learned how to work through the internet about two months ago. I am new at any of this cyber stuff. To me this is just a exercise for creative writting. To play chess with concepts with unknown faceless people. It is very strange to me.my goals are to really to strengthen my writting talents and begin work in journalism,poetry,fictional short stories and essays in conspiracy theory. When I write silly stuff it is a bait trap mechanism to pull out answers. People grow cold quick and are at a loss of say sometimes. Writters block maybe. Bless you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Homosexual sex is a redundant half of natural complimentary sex, the design of nature.
Moreover, homosexual procreation desolation is a clear indication of defect.
At the most intimate level, clearly distinct from marriage.
Bazinga!
I'm curious to know why you are so focused on male homosexual behavior. What about lesbians? I want to know your specific crazy thoughts on a couple where both parties can get pregnant and have biological children without adulterous behavior or surrogacy, since you are so focused on procreation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Homosexual sex is a redundant half of natural complimentary sex, the design of nature.
Bazinga!
AnnieSprinkle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious to know why you are so focused on male homosexual behavior. What about lesbians? I want to know your specific crazy thoughts on a couple where both parties can get pregnant and have biological children without adulterous behavior or surrogacy, since you are so focused on procreation.
Are you trying to shame me? Or just distorting what I say? How silly and childish. I call that 'gay twirl'...

As I have noted many times before, I focus on one single aspect of gay sex for two reasons; One, intercourse is at the heart to union between a couple. Anal sex is an extremely poor counterfeit of nature's design. And two, anal sex is an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, clearly indicating a genetic defect.

While lesbian sex is simply unhealthy and demeaning, it still is a silly attempt by duplicate genders trying to imitate the design of evolution, the 'reunion' of diverse genders to one life form. That's not 'crazy' blonde, that is simple scientific facts...

As to your last question, you seem to be asserting that a homosexual couple can procreate. That assertion would be extremely blonde...

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
Are you trying to shame me? Or just distorting what I say? How silly and childish. I call that 'gay twirl'...
As I have noted many times before, I focus on one single aspect of gay sex for two reasons; One, intercourse is at the heart to union between a couple. Anal sex is an extremely poor counterfeit of nature's design. And two, anal sex is an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning, clearly indicating a genetic defect.
While lesbian sex is simply unhealthy and demeaning, it still is a silly attempt by duplicate genders trying to imitate the design of evolution, the 'reunion' of diverse genders to one life form. That's not 'crazy' blonde, that is simple scientific facts...
As to your last question, you seem to be asserting that a homosexual couple can procreate. That assertion would be extremely blonde...
Smile.
As usual, you brought the crazy. Homosexual couples can and do procreate with frequency regardless of whether you acknowledge it. Further, you should really look up the word "demeaning" because it doesn't mean what you think it means. The only sex that is demeaning is sex that is unwanted or has aspects that are unwanted by one or more of the participants.

I just have to add, no one is trying to duplicate anything when they have sex. They are trying to have orgasms. Homosexuals aren't having sex because they want to do things heterosexuals do. They're doing it because orgasms are great and intimacy is part of a relationship. If sex only took place because people wanted to have kids, there wouldn't be such a thing as accidental pregnancy, and no one would ever be in a good mood.

I wasn't trying to shame you, and I'm not now. You calling me 'blonde' is interesting, because the entirety of your argument here is based on evolution and genetics, and yet you seem blissfully unaware that there is no biological correlation between shade of hair color and intelligence level. Normally I would just assume you were trying to call me stupid without saying so, but since you seem so hellbent on an argument involving genetics, I found that a fascinating choice. Also I am not blonde.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

AnnieSprinkle wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you brought the crazy. Homosexual couples can and do procreate with frequency regardless of whether you acknowledge it. Further, you should really look up the word "demeaning" because it doesn't mean what you think it means. The only sex that is demeaning is sex that is unwanted or has aspects that are unwanted by one or more of the participants.
I just have to add, no one is trying to duplicate anything when they have sex. They are trying to have orgasms. Homosexuals aren't having sex because they want to do things heterosexuals do. They're doing it because orgasms are great and intimacy is part of a relationship. If sex only took place because people wanted to have kids, there wouldn't be such a thing as accidental pregnancy, and no one would ever be in a good mood.
I wasn't trying to shame you, and I'm not now. You calling me 'blonde' is interesting, because the entirety of your argument here is based on evolution and genetics, and yet you seem blissfully unaware that there is no biological correlation between shade of hair color and intelligence level. Normally I would just assume you were trying to call me stupid without saying so, but since you seem so hellbent on an argument involving genetics, I found that a fascinating choice. Also I am not blonde.
You need to look up the meaning of procreate. A homosexual couple has never procreated.

As to the meaning of demeaning, oh sit on it!

Pointing out that homosexuals are simply trying to have orgasms does nothing to disprove one single point I made. It simply is an attempt to divert from the whole picture by focusing on a single aspect. One I had already assumed was a goal.

You must dye your hair, because your replies are more perfect examples of blonde behavior!

I'm 'hell bent' on barbarically assaulting denial. Hence I put scientific fact in front of fiction.

Smile.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to look up the meaning of procreate. A homosexual couple has never procreated.
As to the meaning of demeaning, oh sit on it!
Pointing out that homosexuals are simply trying to have orgasms does nothing to disprove one single point I made. It simply is an attempt to divert from the whole picture by focusing on a single aspect. One I had already assumed was a goal.
You must dye your hair, because your replies are more perfect examples of blonde behavior!
I'm 'hell bent' on barbarically assaulting denial. Hence I put scientific fact in front of fiction.
Smile.
Scientific fact?

hahahahahaha
ahahahahahah
ahahahahhaha
ahahahahahha
ahahahhahahaha
ahahahahahhahaha
ahahahahhahaha

You're hilarious today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,661 - 32,680 of47,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE