Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,807

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
big bad bus

Altona, IL

#38013 Feb 26, 2013
Pee wee is a comical f*cking genius....I don't like queers but I can love pee wee and chairy does this help lil buddy
big bad bus

Altona, IL

#38014 Feb 26, 2013
Even on the manson family bus some degree of love hides, jim morrison you are a f*cking genius. Please give me stamp and put it on my tongue so I can go back home with a return to sender stamped across my face. I hate to say it but love is even amongst queers........I gotta go matrixxx gets wind of that and hell be slashing my tire. How can we transport prisoners with a flat tire lil buddy
Rocky Marciano

Beacon, NY

#38015 Feb 27, 2013
big bad bus wrote:
Even on the manson family bus some degree of love hides, jim morrison you are a f*cking genius. Please give me stamp and put it on my tongue so I can go back home with a return to sender stamped across my face. I hate to say it but love is even amongst queers........I gotta go matrixxx gets wind of that and hell be slashing my tire. How can we transport prisoners with a flat tire lil buddy
I know,how about you STFU or get on topic you frigging loser! Oh,it might help to seek some good professional help!
Rocky Marciano

Beacon, NY

#38016 Feb 27, 2013
lil buddy wrote:
I like rainbows.
Oh,and that goes for you also! Either get on topic or STFU and go play on the freeway during rush hour blindfolded! What's it like to be an escaped mental patient anyway? Did you climb out a window and jump over the barbed wire fence?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#38017 Feb 27, 2013
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Homosexual sex is a redundant half of natural complimentary sex, the design of nature.

Moreover, homosexual procreation desolation is a clear indication of defect.

At the most intimate level, clearly distinct from marriage.

Bazinga!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sarah Palin

Munster, IN

#38018 Feb 27, 2013
Todd likes to pee in my butt.

Location hidden

#38019 Feb 27, 2013
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. It embodies the natural birthplace of human fruit. The sole source of every other relationship that exists.

To impose gay relationships diminishes marriage to a friendship, and opens the door to countless additional counterfeits.

The sad fact is, this silly action only removes the special designation that embodies a natural family and places an imitation next to the real thing in a futile attempt to attain the acceptance gays cannot find by embracing their own distinction.

Smile.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#38020 Feb 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently.....
Geesh.

I guess this is all you have left. Why even bother to post?

The entire US of A

#38021 Feb 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.......
Not according to the law.

Or any dictionary ...

But, hey, invent all the definitions you like. It keeps you busy and feeling needed.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38022 Feb 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
if I bang myself with sex toys, is that harmful and unhealthy?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38023 Feb 27, 2013
The bill allowing gay marriage was passed in the Illinois House Committee and now moves on to the full House.

One more vote and hopefully Illinois will become the 10th state in the US to allow gay marriage.

Slow, steady, inevitable march toward equality.
bluebirdbus

United States

#38024 Feb 27, 2013
Ill be in a different room interrogating prisoners if you need to get ahold of me rocky marciano. You can find me at the ministry of love at room 101. While you all play with your private parts in a childs sandbox. Keep on and on dusty and ki mare. I trust you'll keep the sex site going. Now I got to do some water boarding on a thought crimanal. Do you want to know what its like to waterboard?? Its fun....
lil buddy

Saint Louis, MO

#38025 Feb 27, 2013
F off.
Shove it it up your A_S_S_
S_C_RE_W yourself.
And have a nice day.
Rocky Marciano wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,and that goes for you also! Either get on topic or STFU and go play on the freeway during rush hour blindfolded! What's it like to be an escaped mental patient anyway? Did you climb out a window and jump over the barbed wire fence?
blue bird bus

United States

#38026 Feb 27, 2013
Hey.!!!!! Lil buddy is back...get em tiger. I'm soooo glad you came back. What would I do with out you??? Man its been rough here in cyber space. I'm getting pounced on at conspiracy topix down in orlando fl. I'm wrestling around with two wolves name "was sanka and spooky mulder", the topix is about spy chip. I thought id get a warm welcome by the crazy tribe o no...they are tieing me down with insults again. Go check out the thought bomb I dropped on ( conspiracy topix spy chip orlando fl ) it took the wind out of me on that one. I type all this no voice command crap. When I dig graves I sweat.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#38028 Feb 27, 2013
Just Think wrote:
The bill allowing gay marriage was passed in the Illinois House Committee and now moves on to the full House.
One more vote and hopefully Illinois will become the 10th state in the US to allow gay marriage.
Slow, steady, inevitable march toward equality.
Looks like Illinois is going to pass equality before Rhode Island does.

But RI already recognizes same sex marriages from out of state, and has had civil unions longer, so they are still just a bit ahead so far. Which one will get in state marriage equality first?
The Pope

Saint Louis, MO

#38029 Feb 27, 2013
As I step down from this position I would like to
recommend "dusty" for this position.
I bless you dusty. Just try not to be such an
A_SS_H_OLE.
blue bird bus

United States

#38030 Feb 27, 2013
Hey...I thought the pope was stepping down because he was grieving ?? I seen on the news "popes karma ran over his dogma". Dusty you have been ordained. But watch out for car~ma it could run over your dog~ma

Location hidden

#38031 Feb 27, 2013
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. It embodies the natural birthplace of human fruit. The sole source of every other relationship that exists.

To impose gay relationships diminishes marriage to a friendship, and opens the door to countless additional counterfeits.

The sad fact is, this silly action only removes the special designation that embodies a natural family and places an imitation next to the real thing in a futile attempt to attain the acceptance gays cannot find by embracing their own distinction.

Smile.
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the law.
Or any dictionary ...
But, hey, invent all the definitions you like. It keeps you busy and feeling needed.
Try science and mating behavior. The law and a definition of marriage can only fairly, logically and accurately start with that basic foundation.

However, if you had a logical response, you'd easily address it instead of trying to divert to lessor points.

You don't.

Smirk.
RedSoloCup

Marion, IL

#38032 Feb 27, 2013
Gay marriage is one of the LAST things this state should be concerned about right now. And Pat Quinn should be impeached!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Kansas City, MO.

#38033 Feb 27, 2013
RedSoloCup wrote:
Gay marriage is one of the LAST things this state should be concerned about right now. And Pat Quinn should be impeached!
Go back to drinking...ROTFL@U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,109,482
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min loose cannon 177,989
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 33
iso Casandra Holloman 1 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 2 hr Just4funinsun 1
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 3 hr Weneedchange 150
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE