Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,631)

Showing posts 32,601 - 32,620 of48,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
spanky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hi....lttleboy, I got picked up 2 days ago. Let me whisper something to you ok. ( otto is waaaaayyyy fu**ing crazy I tink he's the devil or a alien or sumtin )
lil buddy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey skipper. Why do so many people get angry on this thread? Seems to me they already are getting what they wanted....yet they are still mad.
I don't understand all the anger.
bluebirdbus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

hey spanky danky doo....are you stupid or are you just happy to be alive ? What da fuhk boy ? What don't you get ? You don't think I can hear you trieing to scare my guest away. Remember I can hear your thoughts spanky.
matrixxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

It might have something to do with the end of world is happening right now at the moment but we can not see with our blind eyes due to being brainwashed by government mind control. Our spirit is under so much tension we just wanna snap for no reason...does that help lil buddy ? Otto is strangling spanky to death right now so he sent me up to the front of the bus to make this speech now ill bow out ok
bluebirdbus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey you stupids of course its the end of the world. Look at all the prophecies unfolding right in front of your face. The weirdest thing about seeing it all clearly is to have a open mind I guess. Sort of like this cashless money system that is coming soon. Sort of like why little kids are being murdered by our own government. When are people going to turn into flesh eaters eating their own children is part of the prophecy lil buddy. Now we are dropping you off here before you poop your pants
lil buddy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Thanks! That's exactly what I was thinking.
lil buddy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I'm scared now.
matrixxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Now that ol bi*tch hog don't sell no yankee boy no truth....what bus is saying no one can make sence of . Because we live in a normal ordinary world. It is work work work ,kids kids kids, money on my mind mind on my money ,these affairs we are concerned about. Not about the government and mind control
matrixxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

If bus would have went to black hawk college he may have a audience willing to listen to his doooooommmmsssss. Day prophecy .but what of newtown killings, homo sexuals taking over the world, extraterrastial silent invasion, people having anxiety attacks and depression issues big time baby !!!! Here take a pill for your anxiety. I sell pharmacetecal remedies to keep the big pigs fat with money. My partners in c.I.a. keep people strung out on crack and herion pentagon keeps terrorism alive and well , the black king obama pisses in your face and tells you its raining
lil buddy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

now I'm scarederer
matrixxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil buddy...do your mind a favour and don't read books. These homogays are real creepy crawlers not all of them of course.....but I've taken a trip to bad parts of town and discovered things like politicians using sex slaves to appease their homo desires on lil boys and girls. The movie hostel is based on reality, its happening right now someone is getting reamed in the butt by a big pig war hog. If these homo gays are not twisted into sadistic sodomy they are usually materialistic they have to have and have and have all nice things nice new everything cause like madanna sang" we in a material world"
matrixxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil buddy....if you think blue bird is fooling around with the idea of mindcontrol and you think he's just barn yard crazy. You should do a test on yourself to see if youu are a victim of mind control department. Go to a web site about mind control and read all that you can handle. I bet you fall over asleep. I bet you don't have the strength to endure through all the triggers and blockers they have installed into your mind already. I will give you some basics, the mind is like a computer system they can insert "apps" into your head. They can put pop up windows in your head, and the blockers antivirus mechanisms they have installed into most is obvious.
neo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I am the one lil buddy...follow the white rabbit
neo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Vote for obama bin biden. For a 3rd and 4th and 5th and 6th term. Blue bird is a prison bus you all !!! straight to where he is heading. He is in clear violation of abusing his freedom of speach he will be a jail bird if he keeps it up
morphious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

You can take the red or blue pill....its your choice lil buddy.
morphious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

If blue bird keeps his sh*t up the agents will take him out of this reality construct. Freedom of speach means no bad words please...freedom of speach means a choice to follow the script written by our face less programmers
morphious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil buddy....watch out for durka he is a agent of this matrix www.com . he has the power to delete you with one tap of a key
lil buddy

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

topix is evil
blue bird bus

Gilson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

All evil is sprouted out of the garden of mind indeed, when the computer can learn from its mistakes and figure things out for itself to reason with a human mind this could be evil no??? How do you know you are talking to a human and not a computer program???? Think lil buddy and don't talk to strangers they might make you smart
blue bird bus

Gilson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

And the image of the beast was given life to speak and causes all to receive the mark of the beast 666 this is a sample out of the bible revelation chapter 13 verse 18. What is spoken of is a cryptic and metaphoric way of saying the computer and cashless money gold is 666 and money is now on line e.currancy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,601 - 32,620 of48,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min lily boca raton fl 1,078,443
Abby 7-23 6 min Pippa 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Frank 174,463
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didnít Protect ... 8 min Michael Snyder 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min danetoo 67,874
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 18 min Notthatitmatters 3,826
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 21 min Brian Shepard 296
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search