Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,255

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37791 Feb 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Neither your opinion or mine holds sway against reality.

So you think a piece of paper has greater power than reality?

You argue like a blonde.

Smile
squish wrote:
<quoted text>
The piece of paper that says I'm married IS reality.
You argue like a person who wants to sound like you have a large vocabulary but doesn't actually know how to use any of the words correctly; you frequently misuse words in the wrong tense and have essentially made yourself out to be a blathering idiot. You don't understand the nuances of the words you use and you don't understand the nuances of this issue. The fact of the matter is, there is no real argument against gay marriage except for a religious one, and while that is valid in an individual's personal life it has no place in legislation. Trying to create an intellectual opposition to gay marriage with 'evolutionary' strawmen and bullshit about children (which have NOTHING to do with marriage) is a waste of time. Bigotry is bigotry and I suspect gays are not the only group you are prejudiced against, and I'm sure you have all manner of unnecessarily verbose reasoning for that too. You should really take a step back and acknowledge your cisgender heterosexual privilege and grow the fuck up.
Here is simple reality;

-If you practice an 'open' marriage, your piece of paper is meaningless.

-Your ad homoan attack is no reasoned logical counter to the scientific reality; Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a defective desolate contradiction to the very core goal of evolution.

-Your post is childish denial.

Smile.
squish

Collinsville, IL

#37792 Feb 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Neither your opinion or mine holds sway against reality.

You argue like a blonde.

Smile

Here is simple reality;

-If you practice an 'open' marriage, your piece of paper is meaningless.

-Your ad homoan attack is no reasoned logical counter to the scientific reality; Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a defective desolate contradiction to the very core goal of evolution.

-Your post is childish denial.

Smile.
This will be my last response on this topic because it is obvious you are a thickheaded windowlicker. I'm telling you this out of compassion. If you ever say those two sentences you keep repeating in front of anyone who graduated from middle school, you will be laughed at and ridiculed. They don't mean anything, they're just random vaguely related words in nonsensical order. Sorry to have to tell you that.

I'm going to go fuck my wife now. No children will result.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#37793 Feb 18, 2013
squish wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be my last response on this topic because it is obvious you are a thickheaded windowlicker. I'm telling you this out of compassion. If you ever say those two sentences you keep repeating in front of anyone who graduated from middle school, you will be laughed at and ridiculed. They don't mean anything, they're just random vaguely related words in nonsensical order. Sorry to have to tell you that.
I'm going to go fuck my wife now. No children will result.
Kuntmare practices exercises in mental masturbation and verbal ejaculation because it make his micro penis (aka clitty) chubby.

I trust that your tryst with your wife was infinitely more enjoyable.
qexwex

Pittsburgh, PA

#37794 Feb 18, 2013
March madness

Saint Louis, MO

#37797 Feb 19, 2013
Let's get that parade going!!!!
We need a leader

Saint Louis, MO

#37798 Feb 19, 2013
Hey jon jon....you can lead the parade!
Need Volunteers

Saint Louis, MO

#37799 Feb 19, 2013
We need volunteers for the marching band!!
Get out there and toot your horns!
take it to the streets

Saint Louis, MO

#37800 Feb 19, 2013
Get out there Dusty and strut your stuff!
LETS GO

Saint Louis, MO

#37801 Feb 19, 2013
Come on Show some PRIDE!
OK THEN

Saint Louis, MO

#37802 Feb 19, 2013
That's what I thought.....no team spirit.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#37803 Feb 19, 2013
LETS GO wrote:
Come on Show some PRIDE!
No
We're saving up for the BIG GAY EXPLOSION!!!
YEP

Saint Louis, MO

#37804 Feb 19, 2013
If this topix thread is any example.
You folks already bombed.
HA HA HA HA!
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
No
We're saving up for the BIG GAY EXPLOSION!!!
Howie Doin

United States

#37805 Feb 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Smile.
The piece of paper has far more power than your opinion.
Just For YOU

Saint Louis, MO

#37807 Feb 20, 2013
DUSTY can scoop up the horse poop with his/her(who knows?) Cooter.

Location hidden

#37808 Feb 20, 2013
Howie Doin wrote:
<quoted text>
The piece of paper has far more power than your opinion.
Duh!

Smirk.
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#37810 Feb 20, 2013
the REAL fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Man quit your smirking & help me f*ck your wife..... I have been hitting that for hours & she still wants more, where is that 18" double dong she likes so much????? I think that's the only thing that will satisfy your wife's gigantic puss......
Well, it certainly would NOT be your 1/8 incher, factless!!!

LMFAO!!! I WIN AGAIN!!!

Location hidden

#37811 Feb 20, 2013
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.

As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.

Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.

All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.

As to epi-marker mistakes, thank you for a the reference to study.

Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.

In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.

It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.

Think about it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37812 Feb 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.
As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.
Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.
All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.
Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.
In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.
It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.
Think about it.
First of all, if you think anal sex is the most dangerous sex act, you need to get out more. I can tell you a plethora of more dangerous ones if you'd like.(I'm also curious as to what you think an "anal condom" is)

Second of all, are you under the mistaken impression heterosexuals don't have anal sex? If so, you're in for a rude awakening. Heterosexual men often enjoy prostate stimulation, and both homosexual and heterosexual women also enjoy anal sex for its pleasurable purposes.

Third of all, why does it matter how supposedly dangerous anal sex is? It doesn't affect you; I mean, clearly you have no idea how it works if you think anyone's "playing in fecal matter", so I must assume you're not having any. Why does other people having sex in their desired manner need to be discussed by anyone but them? Does it enrage you when people have oral sex as well?

Finally, none of this has anything to do with the legal right to marry. Human rights should extend to all humans. The fact that they don't is a blight on humanity itself and more specifically on the US government.

I suspect you are not a native English speaker based solely upon your sentence construction, and if that is the case I apologize if I misunderstood anything you were trying to say.
truth

Belleville, IL

#37813 Feb 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Think about it.
So you're saying that gay people are genetically handicapped and therefore should receive special protections under the Americans with Disabilities Act?

Who really cares about your opinion of them or your unhealthy fascination with their sex lives? They are people. Human beings. American citizens. They deserve their freedom just as you do. They want the freedom to marry their loved ones, you just want to act like a small minded bigot on the internet. To each their own.
Never

Wilmington, IL

#37814 Feb 20, 2013
Hope we don't get a ruling in this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min ObamaLogic 1,154,111
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min mdbuilder 49,224
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min loose cannon 181,840
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min TRD 68,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 71,045
2 cops executed in new york 3 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 3 hr The Patriot 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance