Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
32,441 - 32,460 of 49,246 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel any different.
1. IL politicians are notorious for doing stupid and illegal things.
2. There is no such thing as ss marriage. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a defective desolate contradiction to the primary goal of evolution. Ss marriage is an oxymoron.
Smile.
You're that odd smirky/bazinga/think its clever to call yourself a lesbian trapped in a man's body thingy, right?

As we've discussed before, you should feel free to never respond to any of my posts.
squish

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Neither your opinion or mine holds sway against reality.

So you think a piece of paper has greater power than reality?

You argue like a blonde.

Smile.
The piece of paper that says I'm married IS reality.

You argue like a person who wants to sound like you have a large vocabulary but doesn't actually know how to use any of the words correctly; you frequently misuse words in the wrong tense and have essentially made yourself out to be a blathering idiot. You don't understand the nuances of the words you use and you don't understand the nuances of this issue. The fact of the matter is, there is no real argument against gay marriage except for a religious one, and while that is valid in an individual's personal life it has no place in legislation. Trying to create an intellectual opposition to gay marriage with 'evolutionary' strawmen and bullshit about children (which have NOTHING to do with marriage) is a waste of time. Bigotry is bigotry and I suspect gays are not the only group you are prejudiced against, and I'm sure you have all manner of unnecessarily verbose reasoning for that too. You should really take a step back and acknowledge your cisgender heterosexual privilege and grow the fuck up.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

squish wrote:
<quoted text>
You argue like a person who wants to sound like you have a large vocabulary but doesn't actually know how to use any of the words correctly; you frequently misuse words in the wrong tense and have essentially made yourself out to be a blathering idiot. You don't understand the nuances of the words you use and you don't understand the nuances of this issue. The fact of the matter is, there is no real argument against gay marriage except for a religious one, and while that is valid in an individual's personal life it has no place in legislation. Trying to create an intellectual opposition to gay marriage with 'evolutionary' strawmen and bullshit about children (which have NOTHING to do with marriage) is a waste of time. Bigotry is bigotry and I suspect gays are not the only group you are prejudiced against, and I'm sure you have all manner of unnecessarily verbose reasoning for that too. You should really take a step back and acknowledge your cisgender heterosexual privilege and grow the fuck up.
Amen.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:

You argue like a blonde.

Smile
squish wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is simple reality;

-If you practice an 'open' marriage, your piece of paper is meaningless.

-Your ad homoan attack is no reasoned logical counter to the scientific reality; Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a defective desolate contradiction to the very core goal of evolution.

-Your post is childish denial.

Smile.
squish

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:

You argue like a blonde.

Smile

Here is simple reality;

-If you practice an 'open' marriage, your piece of paper is meaningless.

-Your ad homoan attack is no reasoned logical counter to the scientific reality; Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a defective desolate contradiction to the very core goal of evolution.

-Your post is childish denial.

Smile.
This will be my last response on this topic because it is obvious you are a thickheaded windowlicker. I'm telling you this out of compassion. If you ever say those two sentences you keep repeating in front of anyone who graduated from middle school, you will be laughed at and ridiculed. They don't mean anything, they're just random vaguely related words in nonsensical order. Sorry to have to tell you that.

I'm going to go fuck my wife now. No children will result.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

squish wrote:
<quoted text>
This will be my last response on this topic because it is obvious you are a thickheaded windowlicker. I'm telling you this out of compassion. If you ever say those two sentences you keep repeating in front of anyone who graduated from middle school, you will be laughed at and ridiculed. They don't mean anything, they're just random vaguely related words in nonsensical order. Sorry to have to tell you that.
I'm going to go fuck my wife now. No children will result.
Kuntmare practices exercises in mental masturbation and verbal ejaculation because it make his micro penis (aka clitty) chubby.

I trust that your tryst with your wife was infinitely more enjoyable.
qexwex

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Get a Grip on reality
March madness

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Let's get that parade going!!!!
We need a leader

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey jon jon....you can lead the parade!
Need Volunteers

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

We need volunteers for the marching band!!
Get out there and toot your horns!
take it to the streets

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Get out there Dusty and strut your stuff!
LETS GO

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Come on Show some PRIDE!
OK THEN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

That's what I thought.....no team spirit.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

LETS GO wrote:
Come on Show some PRIDE!
No
We're saving up for the BIG GAY EXPLOSION!!!
YEP

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

If this topix thread is any example.
You folks already bombed.
HA HA HA HA!
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
No
We're saving up for the BIG GAY EXPLOSION!!!
Howie Doin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Smile.
The piece of paper has far more power than your opinion.
Just For YOU

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

DUSTY can scoop up the horse poop with his/her(who knows?) Cooter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Howie Doin wrote:
<quoted text>
The piece of paper has far more power than your opinion.
Duh!

Smirk.
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

the REAL fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Man quit your smirking & help me f*ck your wife..... I have been hitting that for hours & she still wants more, where is that 18" double dong she likes so much????? I think that's the only thing that will satisfy your wife's gigantic puss......
Well, it certainly would NOT be your 1/8 incher, factless!!!

LMFAO!!! I WIN AGAIN!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays. You know I'm talking about the essence of homosexuality when I bring up anal sex.

As to it' inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature, I simply post a medical site that labels it a violation of design, THE MOST DANGEROUS SEXUAL ACT OF ALL, and REQUIRING an anal condom and lubrication to even begin to bring it into a risky behavior! You never mention the issue of playing in fecal matter, because even denial has a hard time getting past that. Moreover, you prove the demeaning nature by your forklift backing up when anyone addresses the issue.

Instead you throw out the gay twirl mantra,'everybody does it', as if that makes it okay. Childish reasoning at the most.

All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.

As to epi-marker mistakes, thank you for a the reference to study.

Your defense however is silly. Nature does have it's reasons, and the study is an example of humans understanding them.

In this case, epi-marker 'notes' are accidentally left on the genetic code of opposite gender children of a parent. They have even identified situations where the accident most often occurs.

It is quickly becoming obvious that reality will require GLBT's to face the fact that they are in the ranks of the genetically handicapped. I would suggest you will find far less opposition developing rights by operating from a basis of reality, that historically people know by intuition, rather than demanding that people accept your denial.

Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 176,736
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,095,474
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 44 min _Zoey_ 4,631
Word (Dec '08) 46 min _Zoey_ 4,626
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 49 min _Zoey_ 7,732
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 51 min Its me Albie 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Zap Brannigan 97,773

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••