Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
32,041 - 32,060 of 48,865 Comments Last updated 47 min ago
Worm

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Don't you know they are all celebrant!

wm

Gay marriage will not reduce homosexual promiscuity

Gay marriage is an absurd proposition. Dan Savage, a leader of the gay movement, promotes promiscuity. The homosexual revolution is founded on sexual promiscuity.

In states that have gay marriage, few men marry. Between 2004 and 2008, only 37 percent of same-sex marriages in Massachusetts involved men.

There is no evidence that “coupling” or gay marriage has notable impact on gay promiscuity.

Marriage becomes a promiscuous government village

Gay marriage is destined to be a three-way marriage between two women and big government. When Suzie marries Joanie, the kids will most often be born of serial extramarital encounters (where men are unlikely to know that birth control is not being used).

Gay marriage establishes a superior four-income, two-mother, big-government family. Marriage-as-village policy is a lucrative tentacular arrangement: women keep their own incomes, depending on government to force several men to provide multiple tax-free “child support” incomes.

The tremendous advantages of gay marriage for women are reflected in marriage data. Gay marriage is nearly twice as popular with women in Massachusetts, where 63 percent of gay marriages involved women between 2004 and 2008.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/homosexual-promisc...

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Brenda Lee Johnson wrote:
If lesbians were born attracted to women then why do they dress like men?
Maybe this is why:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
Umm, I don't dress or act like a man. Ever heard of a lipstick lesbian?? I am not attracted to "butch" lesbians, either... if I wanted something that looked like a man I would be with a man.
Gib

Olney, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Two gay men are beach walking, holding hands when a beautiful woman passes them. She's 5'10", 120 pounds 38-24-36, with a string bikini on and no tan lines.

The first gay man turns to his friend, sighs audibly, and in a breathless whisper says, "It's women like her that sometimes make me wish I was a lesbian..."
Lickalotta

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Brenda Lee Johnson wrote:
If lesbians were born attracted to women then why do they dress like men?
Because some lesbians are a man living inside of a woman's body
Gib

Olney, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

A young Aussie joins the navy. On the day he is about to go to sea, his father warned him to be aware of gay sailors.

"But dad, how will I know?"

"Trust me son, you will know.

After 6 months at sea, the ship comes into port. The father was on the dock waiting for his son. The son, seeing his father, got off the ship and shook his fathers hand.

"Well son,how did it go?"

"Dad, I found out what you meant about gay sailors. One night I was out on deck all alone when a man came by and put his hand on my shoulder so I threw him overboard."

"But how could you tell he was gay?"

"Well, for 3 days he swam behind the boat yelling "THROW ME A BUOY, THROW ME A BUOY"

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
So why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
Anyone???
<quoted text>
I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk.
Clearly you said 'ouch'.
However, it is a serious question with a clear purpose;
Expose the defect of homosexual orientation. Mating behavior gone wild.
Clearly the answer is beyond your ability, so let me school you;
At the crossover point between masculinity and femininity lies GLBT at about 4%.
The spectrum runs from bi-sexual, various degrees of gay to transsexual who admit they got the wrong body with their brain sex.
Using lesbians as an example of how that variance exists even within homosexuality, you have an almost male brained butch lesbian acting out mating behavior to attract a barely lesbian lesbian who doesn't quite want a man.
However, those extremes clearly expose the broken pointless mating behavior.
Smirk.
Clearly you're the one saying 'ouch' if you were bothered enough by my calling you a troll to respond in such length, a little touchy are we?

Again mr cliche not all lesbian relationships are butch/femme. Wonder what you make of that. Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you're the one saying 'ouch' if you were bothered enough by my calling you a troll to respond in such length, a little touchy are we?
Again mr cliche not all lesbian relationships are butch/femme. Wonder what you make of that. Smirk.
Not a long answer, except for an idiot to understand.

I didn't say all lesbian relationships are butch/femme.

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a long answer, except for an idiot to understand.
I didn't say all lesbian relationships are butch/femme.
Snicker.
No but you seem strangely obsessed with that one question. "why does a butch lesbian blah blah blah" it's all you blather on about.

Here's a question, why do you seem to think people only dress and act the way they do to attract a mate?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you seem strangely obsessed with that one question. "why does a butch lesbian blah blah blah" it's all you blather on about.
Here's a question, why do you seem to think people only dress and act the way they do to attract a mate?
I already explained the reasoning for the question. You need to look up mating behavior and the strength of its influence on behavior.

Smile.
jack

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

if jack got on a horse and was afraid to get off --would you help jack --off the horse??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I already explained the reasoning for the question. You need to look up mating behavior and the strength of its influence on behavior.
Smile.
Ok fine, lets make believe for a moment that you haven't been talking out of your asshole. Let's say you "Expose the defect of homosexual orientation." as you put it. Ok now what. Tell me why it matters. If two people are wired wrong or "defective" what do you care? How does it bring harm to anyone for them to marry? The handicapped are allowed to marry, hell even mentally handicapped people can marry. So "defect" and "unnatural" don't really cut it.

The only reason to prevent SSM is if it causes identifiable harm. All this nonsense about mating behaviors is irrelevant.
answer it

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok fine, lets make believe for a moment that you haven't been talking out of your asshole. Let's say you "Expose the defect of homosexual orientation." as you put it. Ok now what. Tell me why it matters. If two people are wired wrong or "defective" what do you care? How does it bring harm to anyone for them to marry? The handicapped are allowed to marry, hell even mentally handicapped people can marry. So "defect" and "unnatural" don't really cut it.
The only reason to prevent SSM is if it causes identifiable harm. All this nonsense about mating behaviors is irrelevant.
but what about JACK?????
jon jon

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I would!!!!
jack wrote:
if jack got on a horse and was afraid to get off --would you help jack --off the horse??
Mr Ed

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jon Jon makes me feel good!!!
jon jon wrote:
I would!!!!
<quoted text>
wilber

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

stop doing that to my horse jon jon!!!
Catholic voter

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I'm against gay marriage.
Mr Ed

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jon Jon is nothing next to what your priest did to me.
Catholic voter wrote:
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Catholic voter wrote:
If you are straight or bi-sexual; you are restricted to straight marriage only
You're only eligible for gay marriage if you are gay
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Catholic voter wrote:
I'm not catholic and I don't believe in gay marriage either. They want to be "gay", be gay. But gay marriage should not be allowed. I think their are way to many homosexual men and women these days...
yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>Ok fine, lets make believe for a moment that you haven't been talking out of your asshole. Let's say you "Expose the defect of homosexual orientation." as you put it. Ok now what. Tell me why it matters. If two people are wired wrong or "defective" what do you care? How does it bring harm to anyone for them to marry? The handicapped are allowed to marry, hell even mentally handicapped people can marry. So "defect" and "unnatural" don't really cut it.

there is more domestic violence against "gays", then there are straight people!= FACT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,078,907
Black Women 37 min joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min LRS 174,503
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 67,892
Amy 7-23 1 hr Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,767
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 458
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••