Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
32,021 - 32,040 of 48,865 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
and I go to bed at night with my girlfriend and a big smile on my face and brown stains on my teeth..
<quoted text>
Brown stains from what? You don't know much about lesbian sex, do you? I lick something, but it sure isn't her butthole. ;)

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
I thought you wanted to see what I looked like, what happened?
<quoted text>
I never wanted to see what you looked like. I wanted to prove to your stupid a$$ that I am who I say I am, but you were too chicken to even do a voice chat with me. What do YOU have to hide?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
So why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
Anyone???
Why do some hetersexual males have long hair and wear skinny jeans? Why do some people look and dress androgynously? Why do you have such a cliche and narrow view of what butch lesbians look and act like? Why are you so obsessed with this question?

The world may never know... Oh wait, it's because you're trolling trying to piss people off, mystery solved.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright Pastor Gregory, why did you have to step down from your position and leave Hawaii??
I didn't 'have to' do anything. I retired after serving 20 years at the same Church. Very unusual length of service in the ministry and especially in Hawaii. The average is seven years. Brenda still lives in Hawaii and is now married. My wife and I are still friends with her. She was one of numerous single parents we helped out over the years.

Any other questions?

Smirk.
Brenda Lee Johnson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

What you make sure you keep a full 2 inches away? NASTY! NASTY! NASTY!
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown stains from what? You don't know much about lesbian sex, do you? I lick something, but it sure isn't her butthole. ;)
the fact king

Irving, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
and I go to bed at night with my girlfriend and a big smile on my face and brown stains on my teeth..
<quoted text>
Brown stains on your teeth?????? Brother you been licking the wrong hole......
Brenda Lee Johnson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

You didn't say you want to see what he look like?
TXgurl wrote:
Cool Hand Luke why won't you talk to me? I really want to see what you look like. Lets talk on Skype.
server

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

frf
Getty

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Bev

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Any other questions?
Smirk.
Yes, could you please explain your completely unhealthy obsession with SSM? We get that you don't think it equates "traditional" marriage. No need to revisit that. Simply tell us what triggered your need to denigrate same-sex couples.

Second question, don't you think it's a little odd to use Brenda's name as one of your alter egos?

Third question, did your sanity certificates become necessary relevant to your work in your Hawaiian church?
Roland Brenner

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Got to think it over.
Mike

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Keep it up !
the fact king

Irving, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright Pastor Gregory, why did you have to step down from your position and leave Hawaii??
It's pretty obvious don't ya think pastor Gregory was caught with his pants down, so to speak.....He wants to tell you how to live your life but sure don't want you to find out about all his dirty little secrets......Screwing another mans wife is just the start of it.....Be sure to look into the missing church funds & the time he walked in on his wife having a train pulled on her when she thought he was out of town......SNICKER......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
So why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
Anyone???
Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do some hetersexual males have long hair and wear skinny jeans? Why do some people look and dress androgynously? Why do you have such a cliche and narrow view of what butch lesbians look and act like? Why are you so obsessed with this question?
The world may never know... Oh wait, it's because you're trolling trying to piss people off, mystery solved.
I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk.

Clearly you said 'ouch'.

However, it is a serious question with a clear purpose;

Expose the defect of homosexual orientation. Mating behavior gone wild.

Clearly the answer is beyond your ability, so let me school you;

At the crossover point between masculinity and femininity lies GLBT at about 4%.

The spectrum runs from bi-sexual, various degrees of gay to transsexual who admit they got the wrong body with their brain sex.

Using lesbians as an example of how that variance exists even within homosexuality, you have an almost male brained butch lesbian acting out mating behavior to attract a barely lesbian lesbian who doesn't quite want a man.

However, those extremes clearly expose the broken pointless mating behavior.

Smirk.
Brenda Lee Johnson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

If lesbians were born attracted to women then why do they dress like men?

Maybe this is why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Anyone???
<quoted text>
I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk.
Clearly you said 'ouch'.
However, it is a serious question with a clear purpose;
Expose the defect of homosexual orientation. Mating behavior gone wild.
Clearly the answer is beyond your ability, so let me school you;
At the crossover point between masculinity and femininity lies GLBT at about 4%.
The spectrum runs from bi-sexual, various degrees of gay to transsexual who admit they got the wrong body with their brain sex.
Using lesbians as an example of how that variance exists even within homosexuality, you have an almost male brained butch lesbian acting out mating behavior to attract a barely lesbian lesbian who doesn't quite want a man.
However, those extremes clearly expose the broken pointless mating behavior.
Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, could you please explain your completely unhealthy obsession with SSM? We get that you don't think it equates "traditional" marriage. No need to revisit that. Simply tell us what triggered your need to denigrate same-sex couples.
Second question, don't you think it's a little odd to use Brenda's name as one of your alter egos?
Third question, did your sanity certificates become necessary relevant to your work in your Hawaiian church?
1. There is no such thing as ss 'marriage'. Did you mean unmarriage?

2. I don't need alter egos. You can't handle this one.

3. That letter of sanity has been significant in numerous settings over the years. By the way, did you ever drum up the courage to ask your family and friends if you need one???

Did I mention I lied to get mine?

Snicker.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
So why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to

Smirk.
Yawn, one-trick pony.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>It's pretty obvious don't ya think pastor Gregory was caught with his pants down, so to speak.....He wants to tell you how to live your life but sure don't want you to find out about all his dirty little secrets......Screwing another mans wife is just the start of it.....Be sure to look into the missing church funds & the time he walked in on his wife having a train pulled on her when she thought he was out of town......SNICKER......
I missed the train thingy, please message me the link. That should make for gods bed-time reading.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Good, not gods. Damned cell phone....

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Brenda Lee Johnson wrote:
You didn't say you want to see what he look like?
<quoted text>
No, I did not say I wanted to see what he looked like. I told him I wanted to prove I am who I say I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 67,894
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,078,919
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 1 hr joey 1
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••