Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,600)

Showing posts 31,981 - 32,000 of48,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Brenda Lee Johnson wrote:
Don't flatter yourself, Luke is notorious for getting women fuzzy headed and ducking out! But the jokes on you. Has he bought you a car? Paid for a house? Sent you money? I know of at least 6 women he has and none of them have ever even been able to kiss him I am embarrassed for you, what a joke.
<quoted text>
?????? Are you kidding me? I am not looking for "Lukes" affection. You, Luke, Samatha, Lone Gunmen... you are all the same person. You need to quit pretending. No way I would go for a loser like you, anyways. Besides, I am a lesbian and a soon to be happily married one at that, so YOU don't flatter yourself.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Don't flatter yourself, Luke is notorious for getting women fuzzy headed and ducking out! But the jokes on you. Has he bought you a car? Paid for a house? Sent you money? I know of at least 6 women he has and none of them have ever even been able to kiss him I am embarrassed for you, what a joke.
<quoted text>
AND... I don't need a house or a car or money... My gf and I both have our own car, we own our house, and don't need anyone's money. The bonus: She comes home to me every night and I don't just get to kiss her, I get much more if you know what I mean ;) And I get to wake up every morning with the one I love beside me in the bed :)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't answered my question... how does two consenting adults getting married have anything to do with you?
I never said it did. I simply said marriage is a cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior.

Two consenting gay adults are still a direct defective violation of the very essence of evolution.

Hope that clears things up for you blondie!

Smile.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
AND... I don't need a house or a car or money... My gf and I both have our own car, we own our house, and don't need anyone's money. The bonus: She comes home to me every night and I don't just get to kiss her, I get much more if you know what I mean ;) And I get to wake up every morning with the one I love beside me in the bed :)
Just remember, according to Kuntmare that's just a friendship.
Apparently, Kuntmare gets banged by zher friends.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it did. I simply said marriage is a cross cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior.
Two consenting gay adults are still a direct defective violation of the very essence of evolution.
Smile.
If it has absolutely NO effect on your life, then you just need to butt out then. I don't care how much you don't like it or how much against god or evolution you think it is, the fact is that it has NOTHING to do with you because it is not YOUR life. It is the life of the person that is involved in it. YOU are not god, you are not king, or president. What you think about gay marriage is just that... your OPINION... and you can't use YOUR OPINION to withhold the rights from other consenting adults that live in this country... it doesn't work that way. You have the balls to call me blondie, but you can't even figure out that YOUR opinion isn't the basis for the laws in this country... hahahahahaha!!!!

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
And by the way Gregory, uh I mean Kimare... does the wifey know you troll message boards about homosexuality?

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey Kimare/Watchmann/Gregory... Here is a post by you on your blog. Seems like you like to talk the talk, but not walk the walk...

Narcissism

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.”

Oscar Wilde

Since you are asking others to live as you wish to live, aren't you being narcissistic?

And as far as you saying you are not a christian but a "barbarian" that is a lie, too... most of your posts on your blog are about religion and how a man is dominant over women. That brings up another enigma... since you say you are a hermaphrodite, isn't that a problem? You don't have a husband to dictate over the female part of you and tell her what to do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, according to Kuntmare that's just a friendship.
Apparently, Kuntmare gets banged by zher friends.
No, I'm a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

You must be thinking of the sitcom 'Friends' where everyone banged everyone of the opposite sex, but only one couple got married.

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
If it has absolutely NO effect on your life, then you just need to butt out then. I don't care how much you don't like it or how much against god or evolution you think it is, the fact is that it has NOTHING to do with you because it is not YOUR life. It is the life of the person that is involved in it. YOU are not god, you are not king, or president. What you think about gay marriage is just that... your OPINION... and you can't use YOUR OPINION to withhold the rights from other consenting adults that live in this country... it doesn't work that way. You have the balls to call me blondie, but you can't even figure out that YOUR opinion isn't the basis for the laws in this country... hahahahahaha!!!!
The first question that must be answered is, are marriage and gay couples the same relationship.

Every other question can only be justified by first equating the two relationships.

Logic and reason are the legitimate basis for rights and laws. You are trying to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.

Once again, at it's most basic essence, Marriage is the cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples are a direct defective conflict with the very core goal of evolution. Literally 'unmarriage'.

Give a logical reasoned answer to that straight primary question, blondie, and we can go on from there.

SMile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way Gregory, uh I mean Kimare... does the wifey know you troll message boards about homosexuality?
Sitting right next to me laughing at you trying to bully me...

Why does a legitimate cause need to resort to such tactics...

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

TXgurl wrote:
Hey Kimare/Watchmann/Gregory... Here is a post by you on your blog. Seems like you like to talk the talk, but not walk the walk...
Narcissism
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.”
Oscar Wilde
Since you are asking others to live as you wish to live, aren't you being narcissistic?
And as far as you saying you are not a christian but a "barbarian" that is a lie, too... most of your posts on your blog are about religion and how a man is dominant over women. That brings up another enigma... since you say you are a hermaphrodite, isn't that a problem? You don't have a husband to dictate over the female part of you and tell her what to do.
Interesting you bring narcissism up...

You are asking the country, including the single birthplace of every type of relationship in existence, to pretend that gay couples (as opposed to every other type of loving relationship) is the same as marriage. This ignores the basic distinction that marriage fulfills evolution's primary goal, and gay unions are a direct defective failure of it.

It is YOUR claim that is narcissistic blondie.

All of my posts are about faith married to reason and logic (that's a double pun). I'm not religious as you have discovered and cannot handle.

Apart from any religion, why is it that human history has males as primary leaders in every culture (with very short term rare exceptions)?

Smile.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it's not, of course, since most folks engage in the mating behavior loooong before they marry, if they even choose to marry, with no restrictions other than their own choices and beliefs.

And, of course allowing gay folks the ability to legally marry won't change the mating habits of a single straight person.

It WILL, however, be a good thing for that gay couple, and for their children.

You have children, you should be able to understand this.

I understand your overwhelming need to prove you are right, but you have yet to prove that children with unmarried parents do better than those whose parents make that formal commitment. You have yet to prove that sending a message to gay youth that the healthy good idea.

You have never proven that elderly couples are more secure if they never legally marry.

I know you kike the sound of these words and concepts you have created in your own mind, but all the smirking in the world won't help to make them rational in the real world. The smirks don't help families and children.

What is your purpose in the world if it is not to help others?

It is just to stand as the Watchman who judges but never acts, secure in the knowledge that you alone MUST be right, as harm falls on those around you?

That's just sad. And nothing to smirk about.
Get Over It

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet it's not, of course, since most folks engage in the mating behavior loooong before they marry, if they even choose to marry, with no restrictions other than their own choices and beliefs.
And, of course allowing gay folks the ability to legally marry won't change the mating habits of a single straight person.
I understand your overwhelming need to prove you are right, but you have yet to prove that children with unmarried parents do better than those whose parents make that formal commitment. You have yet to prove that sending a message to gay youth that the healthy good idea.
You have never proven that elderly couples are more secure if they never legally marry.
I know you kike the sound of these words and concepts you have created in your own mind, but all the smirking in the world won't help to make them rational in the real world. The smirks don't help families and children.
It is just to stand as the Watchman who judges but never acts, secure in the knowledge that you alone MUST be right, as harm falls on those around you?
And as usual,a post that has the ring of truth to it ! To me,it's just common sense,logic and plain Ol humanity towards others! They really have nothing,especially the poster you were replying to! Anyway,great post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are foolish violations of mating behavior. The simple reality is, in higher life forms, the constraint of marriage is intended to honor the integrity of the person and protect the fruit. Social facts show that the the results of mating behavior outside of marriage have devastating effects. Hardly a point of argument in your favor.

The health of children in a default situation is dependent on as closely as possible having the role models of mothers and fathers. That is proved by the base rating of single parents, only recently superseded by lesbian couples in the largest, latest and most scientific study to date on all family types.

I have no need to 'prove' I am right. As a cynic, reality and truth are my base line. You are diverting from your inability to logically argue with the point made in my post you responded to. Your claim is simply a cheap ad homoan attack.

Address the point I made in my previous post, and then we can move on to the followup issues.

Smile.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then. If YOU said it, who are we to question your authority? We temporary forgot about your omnipotence.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

What is your all the same person your new counter, to deflect?

Why don't you pull up the posts where I told you, you had enough grease in your hair to crank a school bus? Lesbian? I don't know but I am sure your some kind of queer!

If you are a woman and if you are the woman in that video than lesbianism is your only hope for romance, at least with the light on.

Now that your so talking so much tell about all the nasty diseases reserved for primarily homosexuals!
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
?????? Are you kidding me? I am not looking for "Lukes" affection. You, Luke, Samatha, Lone Gunmen... you are all the same person. You need to quit pretending. No way I would go for a loser like you, anyways. Besides, I am a lesbian and a soon to be happily married one at that, so YOU don't flatter yourself.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
You are funny when you make shit up. "direct defective violation".... hahahahahahahaha No malice aforethought in THAT science is there?

More old KiMerde. Settling into the twilight of his life and becoming more irrelevant with each passing day.
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sitting right next to me laughing at you trying to bully me...
Why does a legitimate cause need to resort to such tactics...
Snicker.
Is she washing your feet with her hair Oh Exalted One?
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Don't flatter yourself, Luke is notorious for getting women fuzzy headed and ducking out! I know of at least 6 women he has and none of them have ever even been able to kiss him I am embarrassed for you, what a joke.
<quoted text>
Of course Luke hasn't kissed them, he only likes boys!
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

No, I have never had the compulsion to lick another mans ass or let him stick his dick in mine.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Luke hasn't kissed them, he only likes boys!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,981 - 32,000 of48,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

133 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,072,204
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Brian_G 45,481
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 19 min Dems Destroy Democracy 1,829
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 30 min Obama Sucks 7,562
Abby 7-11 58 min edogxxx 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Afro-Euro-American Prez 173,619
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,158
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info