Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#37052 Jan 11, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
A marriage that isn't also a friendship is called 'divorce'
Not true.

However, the question is, what business does the government have in being involved in and limiting friendships?

Smile.
Samatha

Dallas, TX

#37055 Jan 11, 2013
We didn't need the courts to tell us it is a mental disorder!
whay is it

Chicago, IL

#37056 Jan 11, 2013
Samatha wrote:
We didn't need the courts to tell us it is a mental disorder!
samantha or samatha ?? tell me damn it !!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#37057 Jan 11, 2013
Cool Hand Luke/Samatha/Brenda Lee Johnson/Horatio/Blair....yawn.

All the same person, still posting tired, debunked spam that no one reads.

So sad.

Location hidden

#37062 Jan 11, 2013
Cool Hand Luke/ Samatha/ Lone Gunman/ Brenda Lee Johnson/ Horatio/ Blair....yawn.

So sad.

Location hidden

#37068 Jan 12, 2013
Cool Hand Luke/ Samatha/ Lone Gunman/ Brenda Lee Johnson/ Horatio/ Blair....yawn.

So sad.
Worm

Miami, FL

#37070 Jan 12, 2013
Morengo Jon,Just Think,Religionthebigli e, Anderson Pooper are all the same person! Scammer!
Just Think wrote:
So sad.

Location hidden

#37072 Jan 12, 2013
Worm wrote:
Morengo Jon,Just Think,Religionthebigli e, Anderson Pooper are all the same person! Scammer!
<quoted text>
Except, of course, I'm a registered user who has only ever posted under this one name.

Nice try, loser. Grow a pair and register and let's see how long before you're banned...

“Cake, cake, cake”

Since: Jul 07

Let them eat cake

#37074 Jan 12, 2013
Samatha wrote:
Just Think/Morengo Jon
<quoted text>
I'll take that as a compliment. But, alas, I have only ONE registered profile on TOPIX.

Losers have no registered profile, right CHL, Spamantha, etc.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#37077 Jan 12, 2013
[fr NoQ:

>I'm very sure most of these *******, including Jade, has different identities on here. Of course they wouldn't admit it, but I know they do. <

Your little dollar store Magic 8 crystal ball tell you that? Hasn't mommy locked the computer YET?

Location hidden

#37081 Jan 13, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to some of your Fa$$ot friends that's not registered, like Rainbow Kid or Robsan5. There's plenty of others also.
...like you

Location hidden

#37083 Jan 13, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your Fa$$ot friend, dumb A$$
A friend? No. The rest of it....hmmm...you do seem awfully obsessed with gay men having sex.

You never mention lesbians in your graphic depictions of sex...just gay men.

Yeah...
gay sharts n ur face

United States

#37087 Jan 13, 2013
Now all can live happily ever after!!

Location hidden

#37088 Jan 13, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's basically right, cause it's just so disgusting and perverted for two men to engage in the nasty shit they do to each other. Dicking each other up the A$$ and then su:cking each other clean. Pervertrd and unnatural, no matter what you may say. By the way Fa$$ot, doesn't bother me that you try to insinuate that I'm Queer like you. Cause you and I both know, that's not even close to being true.
That's some rockin' descriptive skills you have there, NoQ. I bet you've worked your little three incher into a frenzy!

Location hidden

#37090 Jan 13, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't change the facts Fa$$ot just because you don't like the way it sounds. About the 3 incher, you being a co:cksu:cker, would love to know. LMFAO
Stop hitting on me, NoQ, you're way too small...
yrgay

Chicago, IL

#37093 Jan 13, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me Fa$$ot, if I were hitting on you, you would definitely know it.
and i dont me happy--well.mabe happily GAY!!
illinois

West Branch, IA

#37095 Jan 13, 2013
I don't believe this is all to be facts
Gays Run the World

Alpharetta, GA

#37097 Jan 14, 2013
former maor canadet wrote:
asa it stand sam sex can not by noral meen's bive berth it take one of each sex this union shood neverbe used to clame cholrend that thay can never give birth to . in this is the real thret on humanety for same sex can not give berth and as such shood neverbe give the cholkdrin of other's to prvert from what the gay's clame breeder's and levanan's hate breader's and do all thay can from be hind the seen's to distrion family ' of what lesaon's call breeder's resulting in inthe lst 2 decade's the most profouind laws agent family ever in history of america
If we reproduced gay babies; we could take over the world in minutes
run for your life; sugarbooger
Gays Run the World

Alpharetta, GA

#37098 Jan 14, 2013
spankie yankee wrote:
My mommy loves me
You're not the only one
Brenda Lee Johnson

Los Angeles, CA

#37099 Jan 14, 2013
You would love to silence truth and you post under multiple I.D.'s!
Morengo Jon, UVE, RELIGIONSTHEBIGLI E,Anderson Pooper, Leader of the Pack, Just Think and who knows how many others. You will not silence the truth.

``
``

LGBT intimidation lawsuits threaten free speech

July 20, 2012 – Few things in nature are as terrifying as a prolonged drought. Rain is life-giving, a sign of God’s grace, but drought puts life to the test with a slow, consuming fire.

Hence the blazing sun and a deserted town at high noon symbolize a time of trial, a final crisis when an honest man stands alone against the heat.

The heat is increasing for those opposed to the normalization of homosexuality. Fewer and fewer people are willing to speak out against a movement which has the power to silence its opponents.

Many leaders of the pro-family movement carefully avoid any discussion of the morality of homosexuality. Instead they prefer subtle sociological, psychological and legal arguments in support of traditional marriage. They do so not because these arguments are effective, but because they fear being called haters.

Their unwillingness to confront the homosexual rights movement gives the final measure of credibility to the canard that “opposition to sodomy is bigotry.”

These leaders err greatly by hiding God’s message on homosexuality. Not only do they bring discredit on those who are faithful to God’s word, they also put themselves in jeopardy.

One new tactic used by the homosexual community is to silence free speech. One pro-family leader, Brian Camenker of MassResistance, is being sued for defamation of character for publishing a letter revealing the alleged activities of a homosexual youth organization in Maine. The plaintiff is a registered sex offender in Maine. Camenker, a man with limited means, is faced with losing his website and his livelihood, as well.

Another pro-family website, Americans for Truth about Homosexuality, has been warned that if it continues to publish the same material, it too will be sued for defamation of character and its web hosting service will be forced to take the website off the internet.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, of course, I'm a registered user who has only ever posted under this one name.
Nice try, loser. Grow a pair and register and let's see how long before you're banned...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,346,248
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min RACE 101,409
Ask Amy 2-6-16 14 min Kuuipo 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 57,200
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 7,281
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 207,445
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 597
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages