Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
31,641 - 31,660 of 49,025 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
I can honestly say I have never desired to lick a mans ass or allow him to stick his dick in mine.
<quoted text>
good, I'd hate to know something like you would be loose in the gay community
mary jo

Posen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
I can honestly say I have never desired to lick a mans ass or allow him to stick his dick in mine.
<quoted text>
i bet southern fried chick has(she is probablly a dude)
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

here = hear
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Me neither.
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

SLIF wrote:
<quoted text>Me neither.
but you both wanted to stick it in another guy, right?

Why else would you not mention it in the list?
mary jo

Posen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
why do guys want to watch two women do each other -- but wont do another guy ( or watch )??
Viva la gay

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

we wiil win

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Viva la gay wrote:
we wiil win
History on your side?

Smirk.
the fact king

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
I have one question for all the people on here who can't post anything that isn't filthy, nasty, vile remarks about some sort of homosexual acts; why do you feel the need to do this? Instead of speaking in a way that might persuade people you all don't fit the stereotype of what a lot of people believe most homosexuals are really all about; you speak in the most twisted way you can. It's people like you who think the way they do about all gay people. What's bad is I know you would never talk that way if you were in a private setting with people you don't know(just like on here), because you know you'd be lucky to not be put in your place. You keep saying meet me & let me do this or that to you; which is nasty & against the law. Because you are basically saying you want to have force able sex with myself & others. That is against the law & anytime you really want to give your real name & attempt to do any of those things to my self or others; we have two ways we can go: by buddies the state police can arrest you for attempted rape or my buddies 2 or 3 biker groups can take care of you for the same reason. And don't even start on how mad the bikers reputation is suppose to be unless you are willing to say it to their face,(which I know you're not that stupid). You have your feelings on gays & lesbians & I have mine, which happen to coincide with the Bible; why that bothers you people so much I don't know. You say I shouldn't judge you guys but I've given you lots if Bible verses that say I should because you have to know what type of people to stay away from. So grow up.
I am betting you are a "reformed" meth ho who was passed from biker to biker I bet back in your day you did some wild stuff that make all these so called "sinners" look like saints.......BTW I see your true c*nt b*tch nature came out threatening with "my buddies 2 or 3 biker groups".......Why don't you post there name so I can tell them what a bunch of sissy's they are......... & BTW B*TCH I am a 250 pound 6' 2" tall biker who also happens to be a combat vet.......So be careful who you threaten you old meth hag you....... Now slink away, I think your husband & preacher paul are done with your daughter......for now......
the fact king

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
History on your side?
Smirk.
Hey kimare I bet you get a little "smirk" on your face when you watch your wife blowing a group of men.......You just strike as the kinda guy who just loves to watch you wife getting a train ran on her......... I am betting you REALLY LOVE being the caboose on that train........SMIRK........Tell your wife I said HI!!!!!!!!!
the fact king

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Viva la gay wrote:
we wiil win
Congrats...... YOU ALREADY HAVE WON!!!! These religious zealots are just to stupid to know it....LMAO......

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you write about it?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>I am betting you are a "reformed" meth ho who was passed from biker to biker I bet back in your day you did some wild stuff that make all these so called "sinners" look like saints.......BTW I see your true c*nt b*tch nature came out threatening with "my buddies 2 or 3 biker groups".......Why don't you post there name so I can tell them what a bunch of sissy's they are......... & BTW B*TCH I am a 250 pound 6' 2" tall biker who also happens to be a combat vet.......So be careful who you threaten you old meth hag you....... Now slink away, I think your husband & preacher paul are done with your daughter......for now......
For someone who claims to go to church every week you sure do have a foul mouth on you & speak more like an ex-con rather than an upstanding member of your church.

Since: Jan 13

Martinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Nail in the coffin for the moral decay of society.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

100percentFEDup wrote:
Nail in the coffin for the moral decay of society.
Nah, the homophobes aren't that powerful. We'll look back on them and laugh, just like we do with the racists...

Since: Jan 13

Martinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

The next step in the decay will be to allow the religous rights of islam in marrying young women and molesting little boys.. its a never ending decay
Nonsense

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the gays will have to wait a few days for those wedding bells... MR Stearn needs to past a law on ugly ! But thats another issue......
Ball Buster

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Muf Dvr paradise want to push your perversions on everyone else. won't be GOP leader for long,you will have another dem
FUNNYCRAPOLA

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who claims to go to church every week you sure do have a foul mouth on you & speak more like an ex-con rather than an upstanding member of your church.
he must of been right about you --you shut your yap for once--HA HA LARD ASS!!
gotta say

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

All we need is love

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••