Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,582)

Showing posts 31,621 - 31,640 of48,687
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you'll hurt your limp wrist or fall over gay twirling like that!
Where did I say a specific gene was responsible?
You spew a bunch of words related to genetics, but no specific sources. I do.
You forgot to mention black swan threesomes. Wonder why. And you also neglected the evolutionary fundamental of sterility. They still need the opposite sex, but are unable to jointly promote their genes.
I'm sorry, but your emotional rant is meaningless.
Smile.
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, more lies and obfuscation by ole Mary.
You been owned chump. Better luck next time.
Hardly honey,

I didn't even begin to go where your attempt to compare human sexuality with animals could go...

The lies and obfuscation all goes to you.

You run and hide now, until you think you might have some more denial you can slimy slide by.

Smirk.
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you'll hurt your limp wrist or fall over gay twirling like that!
Where did I say a specific gene was responsible?
You spew a bunch of words related to genetics, but no specific sources. I do.
You forgot to mention black swan threesomes. Wonder why. And you also neglected the evolutionary fundamental of sterility. They still need the opposite sex, but are unable to jointly promote their genes.
I'm sorry, but your emotional rant is meaningless.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Hardly honey,
I didn't even begin to go where your attempt to compare human sexuality with animals could go...
The lies and obfuscation all goes to you.
You run and hide now, until you think you might have some more denial you can slimy slide by.
Smirk.
Spin spin spin. Nothing of substance, it's like arguing with my 14 year old daughter. She sits and tries everything she can to not be wrong, no matter how logically ridiculous. It's cute when she does it. It's astoundingly pathetic that it's all you are capable of. You have the mind of an adolescent.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
I have one question for all the people on here who can't post anything that isn't filthy, nasty, vile remarks about some sort of homosexual acts; why do you feel the need to do this? Instead of speaking in a way that might persuade people you all don't fit the stereotype of what a lot of people believe most homosexuals are really all about; you speak in the most twisted way you can. It's people like you who think the way they do about all gay people. What's bad is I know you would never talk that way if you were in a private setting with people you don't know(just like on here), because you know you'd be lucky to not be put in your place. You keep saying meet me & let me do this or that to you; which is nasty & against the law. Because you are basically saying you want to have force able sex with myself & others. That is against the law & anytime you really want to give your real name & attempt to do any of those things to my self or others; we have two ways we can go: by buddies the state police can arrest you for attempted rape or my buddies 2 or 3 biker groups can take care of you for the same reason. And don't even start on how mad the bikers reputation is suppose to be unless you are willing to say it to their face,(which I know you're not that stupid). You have your feelings on gays & lesbians & I have mine, which happen to coincide with the Bible; why that bothers you people so much I don't know. You say I shouldn't judge you guys but I've given you lots if Bible verses that say I should because you have to know what type of people to stay away from. So grow up.
Are you kidding me with this crap? YOU grow up.
mary jo

Posen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
I have one question for all the people on here who can't post anything that isn't filthy, nasty, vile remarks about some sort of homosexual acts; why do you feel the need to do this? Instead of speaking in a way that might persuade people you all don't fit the stereotype of what a lot of people believe most homosexuals are really all about; you speak in the most twisted way you can. It's people like you who think the way they do about all gay people. What's bad is I know you would never talk that way if you were in a private setting with people you don't know(just like on here), because you know you'd be lucky to not be put in your place. You keep saying meet me & let me do this or that to you; which is nasty & against the law. Because you are basically saying you want to have force able sex with myself & others. That is against the law & anytime you really want to give your real name & attempt to do any of those things to my self or others; we have two ways we can go: by buddies the state police can arrest you for attempted rape or my buddies 2 or 3 biker groups can take care of you for the same reason. And don't even start on how mad the bikers reputation is suppose to be unless you are willing to say it to their face,(which I know you're not that stupid). You have your feelings on gays & lesbians & I have mine, which happen to coincide with the Bible; why that bothers you people so much I don't know. You say I shouldn't judge you guys but I've given you lots if Bible verses that say I should because you have to know what type of people to stay away from. So grow up.
no body said they wated forceble sex with you -THAT MUST BE YOUR FANTASY-as for your smelly biker friends that proves who you hang with and with there reputation we now comfirm you have been naile in several different holes b/4--you do what you think you need to --you are not threatened in any way and now we know your biker trash noboby wants your drippy ass anyway--go mow the bush with the mtd and go down the street to the next trailer and watch your hubby bang the skank down there..this is just my opinion!!
comment

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Lady, you have been thinking WAY too much about this.
Sounds like you have some sick fantasies.
Southern Lady01 wrote:
stan

Hinckley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Saluki Rod loves it up the rear.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
You people do not want to have an intelligent debate on any subject. They resort to vile, filthy, spewing of their garbage. So Just let them rot in hell the way the Bible says they will. And it doesn't matter if they are gay or just support it. Either way unless they repent & ask for forgiveness they will burn in hell for all eternity. That goes for the gays and their supporters & it doesn't matter if you claim to be a Christian or not. True Christians would never go against the Bible.
That explains it
You're a fundamentalist
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/03/26/8510...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
Well; duh!!
What more do you expect?
You're 'coinciding' with a fake redneck bible; not GOD's Holy Word
Seriously; if you are able to use your 'bible' to bash minorities; then your 'bible' is your problem; not ours
HARDONE

Posen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
BET SHES BEEN GREASED A TIME OR TWO--GET LOST BIMBO SKANK!!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin spin spin. Nothing of substance, it's like arguing with my 14 year old daughter. She sits and tries everything she can to not be wrong, no matter how logically ridiculous. It's cute when she does it. It's astoundingly pathetic that it's all you are capable of. You have the mind of an adolescent.
What do you expect from a smirking cowardly, bigoted, woman hater, who 'thinks' he's on a crusade to save traditional marriage. He's a joke, just ignore the asstroll. he's just another POS on here.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
You do know your doing the devil's work by telling gay people they are not fit for salvation? You're driving people away..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect from a smirking cowardly, bigoted, woman hater, who 'thinks' he's on a crusade to save traditional marriage. He's a joke, just ignore the asstroll. he's just another POS on here.
The irony. You label someone posting current scientific facts as a troll, and then gang up on a old lady, desecrating unprovable faith.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial is not a rebuttal.

Smirk

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony. You label someone posting current scientific facts as a troll, and then gang up on a old lady, desecrating unprovable faith.
Smirk.
Not facts, bigoted twirl. How's the crusade champ?

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Aida Lott wrote:
Psss, How did the fairy tale know this 5000 ago?
Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease
>
FECAL SEX About 80% gov/acd/docs/Shigellosis%20Fly er.pdf
<quoted text>
Just love these SKAT queens, they make me laugh.

Uve

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Aida Lott wrote:
Need More?
6.Homosexuals make up less than 2% of the population .
"The rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering,"Homosexuals make up less than 4% of the population .
"Abelís data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls."
Authorities say evidence examined disproves the assertion that child molestation is more prevalent among heterosexuals.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/crimestats
I guess he is gay too, right asstroll?

The FBI had confirmed last month that it was investigating whether Schaap, the former pastor of an Indiana megachurch, broke any laws during a relationship with a girl who was 17 last month that led to his ouster from First Baptist Church in Hammond.

Schaap, 54, admitted to adultery and "improper behavior" with the teenager, leading a board of deacons to fire him last month, a church spokesman said at the time.

Schaap had a relationship between June 1 and July 30 with a girl who had not yet turned 18, and took her from Indiana to Illinois and to Michigan, according to the criminal information. Schaap took the girl "with the intent that she engage in sexual activity for which (Schaap could) be charged with a criminal offense," according to the information.

Prosecutors are seeking the forfeiture of several items Schaap is alleged to have used in committing the crime, including an iPad, an iPhone, a digital camera, a voice recorder and two computer flash drives, according to the information.

In his plea agreement, which also was filed in federal court today, Schaap admits that he had sex with the girl, the girl was under his care or supervision, and he used a computer to persuade the girl to have sex with him illegally.

Schaap was scheduled to have his initial court appearance Wednesday at 3 p.m. before U.S. Magistrate Judge Paul Cherry in Hammond. As part of the plea deal, he waived his right to have the charges against him considered by a grand jury for indictment.

An FBI spokesman said last month that the agency was investigating whether Schaap was involved in ďan improper sexual relationship with an underage.Ē
love this

Posen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
I JUST LOVE HOW THIS STARTS OUT --"I HAVE ONE QUESTION" THEN SHE GOES ON BABBLING ABOUT HER PAST SEX LIFE WITH COPS AND BIKERS --WE MAY HAVE A SLUT ON OUR HANDS DO YOU THINK??HOWS THE WEATHER IN KANSAS CITY GOOD FOR HOOKIN?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Aida Lott wrote:
Need More?
6.Homosexuals make up less than 2% of the population .
"The rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering,"Homosexuals make up less than 4% of the population .
"Abelís data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls."
Authorities say evidence examined disproves the assertion that child molestation is more prevalent among heterosexuals.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/crimestats
My advice to you is to keep your sorry homophobic a$$ locked in the closet
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Isn't the definition of "Homophobia" An irrational fear of homosexuals?
No
Homophobia is the irrational fear that you might be gay yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Cool Hand Luke

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I can honestly say I have never desired to lick a mans ass or allow him to stick his dick in mine.
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
No
Homophobia is the irrational fear that you might be gay yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,621 - 31,640 of48,687
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,072,040
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,151
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,602
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
Blood on the Fourth of July 48 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 1 hr Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,529
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search