Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
31,601 - 31,620 of 49,508 Comments Last updated 47 min ago
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36764 Jan 2, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read a Bible. If you support sin it's the same as sinning yourself, you idiot. Are you really that stupid or is it just an act?
calling people an idiot is a sin dipshit. Your anger and hatefulness is a sin. Instead of telling us what bad people we are maybe you should go pray for forgiveness for being such an angry, evil c#nt?
Proud Hetero

Toronto, Canada

#36765 Jan 2, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You too are an idiot.
So lady,when do you plan on following what Jesus taught? As it is you couldn't be further from his teachings! What happened to "Judge NOT lest YE be judged" or "Let those without sin cast the first stone" You are a heretic straight up and I heard from a very good source that Jesus weeps for you! You are an evil, judgmental phony christian wench who isn't even close to GOD! Besides this is still a secular nation where our Constitution still trumps your bible every time! And for that I thank god that he protects us from evil such as yours! Now take your phony bible into the church of your choice and preach to the choir! Many of us who believe differently than you don't want to hear your bigoted hateful bull shyte!
dbp

Plano, IL

#36766 Jan 2, 2013
anyone that is gayor lesbos should no be so called married thats nuts God made man and woman to get married to produce a human not 2 men nor 2 woman wake up people
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36767 Jan 2, 2013
dbp wrote:
anyone that is gayor lesbos should no be so called married thats nuts God made man and woman to get married to produce a human not 2 men nor 2 woman wake up people
What line in Genesis says Adam and Eve were married? I mean if they were married it would have said it right?

Here's the little problem with your argument. It assumes your bullshit belief about a sky fairy has any bearing on other people's freedom.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36768 Jan 2, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who handles snakes, & doesn't believe in eviloution, gravity or anything else your preacher tells you not to believe in...... I am guessing that the "sect" you belong to likes your hair & dress to touch the ground, keeping you in your place is their master plan, so preacher paul & your husband can double team your daughter while you read your bible. Then preacher paul raids the donation box for his new car while YOU simpletons say he deserves it for all the hard work he has done tending to his flock.........In a way he has because he has all you sheep right where he wants you......
There you go again talking about your catholic faith again. Your priest would be so proud.

Location hidden

#36769 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>So he knows everything and can see future events?

That means it is all predetermined and there is no free will.

Don't call me an idiot because you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand.

Where does Jesus say it is ok to be a vile, hateful Christian that calls people idiots?

Where can I find that in the bible genius?
No your right ; the Bible doesn't say idiots, it says you people are "stupefied" or stupid. Thank you for your correction.

Location hidden

#36770 Jan 2, 2013
Proud Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>So lady,when do you plan on following what Jesus taught? As it is you couldn't be further from his teachings! What happened to "Judge NOT lest YE be judged" or "Let those without sin cast the first stone" You are a heretic straight up and I heard from a very good source that Jesus weeps for you! You are an evil, judgmental phony christian wench who isn't even close to GOD! Besides this is still a secular nation where our Constitution still trumps your bible every time! And for that I thank god that he protects us from evil such as yours! Now take your phony bible into the church of your choice and preach to the choir! Many of us who believe differently than you don't want to hear your bigoted hateful bull shyte!
Read 1 Corinthians.
people are green

New Lenox, IL

#36771 Jan 2, 2013
end this already
Nonsense

Oakvale, WV

#36772 Jan 2, 2013
Go and sin no more.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36773 Jan 2, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
No your right ; the Bible doesn't say idiots, it says you people are "stupefied" or stupid. Thank you for your correction.
Stupefied and stupid are not the same thing dipshit. Nice try justifying your evil though.

Location hidden

#36776 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>Stupefied and stupid are not the same thing dipshit. Nice try justifying your evil though.
Stupefied means "to make one stupid; to dull the senses".
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36777 Jan 2, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupefied means "to make one stupid; to dull the senses".
I know what it means you dolt. You still don't get it though.

Saying someone has been stupified is not the same thing as saying they are stupid.

Again, nice try at justifying your evil behavior. You are actually trying to find bibilical justification for your anger and hate. That is one of the most evil things I've seen in a while.

Location hidden

#36778 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>I know what it means you dolt. You still don't get it though.

Saying someone has been stupified is not the same thing as saying they are stupid.

Again, nice try at justifying your evil behavior. You are actually trying to find bibilical justification for your anger and hate. That is one of the most evil things I've seen in a while.
You just don't get it. I'm not angry & I don't hate anyone. I believe I should stand firm in my beliefs. Don't care if you or any of the other "people" like it or not.

Location hidden

#36779 Jan 2, 2013
Proud Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>So lady,when do you plan on following what Jesus taught? As it is you couldn't be further from his teachings! What happened to "Judge NOT lest YE be judged" or "Let those without sin cast the first stone" You are a heretic straight up and I heard from a very good source that Jesus weeps for you! You are an evil, judgmental phony christian wench who isn't even close to GOD! Besides this is still a secular nation where our Constitution still trumps your bible every time! And for that I thank god that he protects us from evil such as yours! Now take your phony bible into the church of your choice and preach to the choir! Many of us who believe differently than you don't want to hear your bigoted hateful bull shyte!
Read the Bible. But since you apparently don't; here's a few verses for you: Psalms 37:30 "The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, & his tongue talketh of judgment." A righteous person will talk of judgment. He will NOT REFUSE to judge. He WILL talk judgment. Amos 5:14-15 "Seek good & NOT evil, that ye may live; & so the Lord, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken. HATE the EVIL & love the good, & establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph." How can you hate the evil & love the good if you refuse to judge? You can't. You are SINNING when you refuse to judge.
I Corinthians 1:10 & 2:15 & 6:1-5
Romans 16:17-18
II Corinthians 6:17
II Timothy 3:5-6
I John 4:1
Malachi 3:18
Revelation 2:2
John 7:24
Isaiah 8:20
Colossians 2:16
Maybe you'll finally get what the Bible really says about judging others; without leaving out verses to make it suit what you want. I can give you verses to back up my beliefs. Enjoy.

“Don't Mess With Texas”

Since: Aug 11

Corsicana Texas

#36780 Jan 3, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the Bible. But since you apparently don't; here's a few verses for you: Psalms 37:30 "The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, & his tongue talketh of judgment." A righteous person will talk of judgment. He will NOT REFUSE to judge. He WILL talk judgment. Amos 5:14-15 "Seek good & NOT evil, that ye may live; & so the Lord, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken. HATE the EVIL & love the good, & establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph." How can you hate the evil & love the good if you refuse to judge? You can't. You are SINNING when you refuse to judge.
I Corinthians 1:10 & 2:15 & 6:1-5
Romans 16:17-18
II Corinthians 6:17
II Timothy 3:5-6
I John 4:1
Malachi 3:18
Revelation 2:2
John 7:24
Isaiah 8:20
Colossians 2:16
Maybe you'll finally get what the Bible really says about judging others; without leaving out verses to make it suit what you want. I can give you verses to back up my beliefs. Enjoy.
Psssssst.....Psssssst.....It's a fairy tale,not real! Besides,my Zeus can kick your phony gods azz any day of the week! Tell us all,what's it like to be a brainwashed sheeple from birth? What's it like to ignore all logic and critical thought? You do realize that Jesus was a gay mortal man himself,right? I mean all he ever hung out with were a bunch of big burly good looking men! LoL

Location hidden

#36781 Jan 3, 2013
BIG TEXAS MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Psssssst.....Psssssst. ....It's a fairy tale,not real! Besides,my Zeus can kick your phony gods azz any day of the week! Tell us all,what's it like to be a brainwashed sheeple from birth? What's it like to ignore all logic and critical thought? You do realize that Jesus was a gay mortal man himself,right? I mean all he ever hung out with were a bunch of big burly good looking men! LoL
Well when he comes back in the rapture & you realize your still here while some of your friends, family &/or co-workers are gone & you've been left behind maybe then you'll realize you were wrong. On judgement day when you have to answer to Jesus for what you just said about him what will your answers be to Jesus Christ himself???

Location hidden

#36782 Jan 3, 2013
I have one question for all the people on here who can't post anything that isn't filthy, nasty, vile remarks about some sort of homosexual acts; why do you feel the need to do this? Instead of speaking in a way that might persuade people you all don't fit the stereotype of what a lot of people believe most homosexuals are really all about; you speak in the most twisted way you can. It's people like you who think the way they do about all gay people. What's bad is I know you would never talk that way if you were in a private setting with people you don't know(just like on here), because you know you'd be lucky to not be put in your place. You keep saying meet me & let me do this or that to you; which is nasty & against the law. Because you are basically saying you want to have force able sex with myself & others. That is against the law & anytime you really want to give your real name & attempt to do any of those things to my self or others; we have two ways we can go: by buddies the state police can arrest you for attempted rape or my buddies 2 or 3 biker groups can take care of you for the same reason. And don't even start on how mad the bikers reputation is suppose to be unless you are willing to say it to their face,(which I know you're not that stupid). You have your feelings on gays & lesbians & I have mine, which happen to coincide with the Bible; why that bothers you people so much I don't know. You say I shouldn't judge you guys but I've given you lots if Bible verses that say I should because you have to know what type of people to stay away from. So grow up.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36783 Jan 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you'll hurt your limp wrist or fall over gay twirling like that!
Where did I say a specific gene was responsible?
You spew a bunch of words related to genetics, but no specific sources. I do.
You forgot to mention black swan threesomes. Wonder why. And you also neglected the evolutionary fundamental of sterility. They still need the opposite sex, but are unable to jointly promote their genes.
I'm sorry, but your emotional rant is meaningless.
Smile.
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, more lies and obfuscation by ole Mary.
You been owned chump. Better luck next time.
Hardly honey,

I didn't even begin to go where your attempt to compare human sexuality with animals could go...

The lies and obfuscation all goes to you.

You run and hide now, until you think you might have some more denial you can slimy slide by.

Smirk.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36785 Jan 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you'll hurt your limp wrist or fall over gay twirling like that!
Where did I say a specific gene was responsible?
You spew a bunch of words related to genetics, but no specific sources. I do.
You forgot to mention black swan threesomes. Wonder why. And you also neglected the evolutionary fundamental of sterility. They still need the opposite sex, but are unable to jointly promote their genes.
I'm sorry, but your emotional rant is meaningless.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Hardly honey,
I didn't even begin to go where your attempt to compare human sexuality with animals could go...
The lies and obfuscation all goes to you.
You run and hide now, until you think you might have some more denial you can slimy slide by.
Smirk.
Spin spin spin. Nothing of substance, it's like arguing with my 14 year old daughter. She sits and tries everything she can to not be wrong, no matter how logically ridiculous. It's cute when she does it. It's astoundingly pathetic that it's all you are capable of. You have the mind of an adolescent.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#36787 Jan 3, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
I have one question for all the people on here who can't post anything that isn't filthy, nasty, vile remarks about some sort of homosexual acts; why do you feel the need to do this? Instead of speaking in a way that might persuade people you all don't fit the stereotype of what a lot of people believe most homosexuals are really all about; you speak in the most twisted way you can. It's people like you who think the way they do about all gay people. What's bad is I know you would never talk that way if you were in a private setting with people you don't know(just like on here), because you know you'd be lucky to not be put in your place. You keep saying meet me & let me do this or that to you; which is nasty & against the law. Because you are basically saying you want to have force able sex with myself & others. That is against the law & anytime you really want to give your real name & attempt to do any of those things to my self or others; we have two ways we can go: by buddies the state police can arrest you for attempted rape or my buddies 2 or 3 biker groups can take care of you for the same reason. And don't even start on how mad the bikers reputation is suppose to be unless you are willing to say it to their face,(which I know you're not that stupid). You have your feelings on gays & lesbians & I have mine, which happen to coincide with the Bible; why that bothers you people so much I don't know. You say I shouldn't judge you guys but I've given you lots if Bible verses that say I should because you have to know what type of people to stay away from. So grow up.
Are you kidding me with this crap? YOU grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,101,547
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,530
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 13 min tax war profits 109,597
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 54 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••