Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,242

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36723 Jan 2, 2013
to cheese drip wrote:
<quoted text> you didnt mistype-- you misspelled cause your a loser!! you reply to all my post --as for gay--IF THE POST FITS SIT ON IT !!
More brilliance from my little gnat. I see mommy let you back on the computer after you were called to dinner.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36724 Jan 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can call sexual defects 'natural' because they occur in all species. However, most people don't bother to use 'natural', because they aren't normal, they are rare defects.
Thank goodness!
Red hair is not a defect. In fact, it is a expression of mating behavior. Homosexuality is a sterile, barren mating behavior, hence a 'defect'.
:-)
<quoted text>
Oh, I don't expect you to believe me.
Perhaps you have a validated explanation of evolution, mating behavior, mutation, or genetic defect that debunks my post?
I didn't think so.
Smirk.
You claim it's a defect. Which gene is the gay one? For it to be a genetic defect an error of replication must have been made ina particualr gene or regulatory region. Which one is it?

I don't expect any more of an answer from your pathetic little self than the first dozen times I asked you this question.

I have pointed out at least half a dozen mistakes about your use of genetic terms and proven beyond all doubt you don't have the slightest clue. After straightening you out on some of these things I watched you try to twist them up into your little troll routine. You know (epigentics)? You had no idea what that meant and actually you still don't because you are misusing the term. But if you go back through the thread you can see where I point it out and then a day or so later where you start touting it as if you know what the hell it is.

Hell, you are sitting here saying chimerism is a genetic mutation when nothing could be further from the truth. Of course, if you truly were one of the 34 known male-female chimeras to have ever existed you would know this already. But you're just a liar and a troll.

But since you want to say it's not natural, let's examine the black swan. Over 25% of male black swans are homosexual. They male-male pair bond and steal eggs from male-female couple to raise as their own. The female of the pair bond from which the egg was stolen quickly re-lays another egg. This increases the total population and is an engine of evolution. How's that for evolution and mating behavior?

Is more than quarter of the population a rare trait? Is behavior found in nature "unnatural"?

You are the one who says gay is a mutation. Which gene is mutated. Hell, this is the age of genomics. Which base is mutated and is it a substitution, deletion or some other form of copy error? Is it regulated at the DNA or RNA, or transcriptional or post-transcriptional level? What enzymatic pathways does this gene interact with? You are saying it's a mutation and a defect. Put up or shut up. Which gene is mutated? Where is the defect? Since your the expert on mutations and the gay genes, clue us all in.

Not that I expect anything other than more of the same troll BS that you have been up to for 40k pages now.

Around and around we go. More obfuscation and lying by KiMary.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36725 Jan 2, 2013
When it comes down to it, no one cares what you say troll. Gay marriage is coming and that's that.

In another 20 years you dipshits are going to look like the idiots who were against interracial marriage.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20130102/n...

Gay marriage in IL is just a matter of weeks. Brace yourself bigots.
to cheese whiz

Hazel Crest, IL

#36726 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
More brilliance from my little gnat. I see mommy let you back on the computer after you were called to dinner.
i sure the hell aint your little anything-- bend over rover ill show you!! put a smile on your face the undertaker cant take off !!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36727 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim it's a defect. Which gene is the gay one? For it to be a genetic defect an error of replication must have been made ina particualr gene or regulatory region. Which one is it?
I don't expect any more of an answer from your pathetic little self than the first dozen times I asked you this question.
I have pointed out at least half a dozen mistakes about your use of genetic terms and proven beyond all doubt you don't have the slightest clue. After straightening you out on some of these things I watched you try to twist them up into your little troll routine. You know (epigentics)? You had no idea what that meant and actually you still don't because you are misusing the term. But if you go back through the thread you can see where I point it out and then a day or so later where you start touting it as if you know what the hell it is.
Hell, you are sitting here saying chimerism is a genetic mutation when nothing could be further from the truth. Of course, if you truly were one of the 34 known male-female chimeras to have ever existed you would know this already. But you're just a liar and a troll.
But since you want to say it's not natural, let's examine the black swan. Over 25% of male black swans are homosexual. They male-male pair bond and steal eggs from male-female couple to raise as their own. The female of the pair bond from which the egg was stolen quickly re-lays another egg. This increases the total population and is an engine of evolution. How's that for evolution and mating behavior?
Is more than quarter of the population a rare trait? Is behavior found in nature "unnatural"?
You are the one who says gay is a mutation. Which gene is mutated. Hell, this is the age of genomics. Which base is mutated and is it a substitution, deletion or some other form of copy error? Is it regulated at the DNA or RNA, or transcriptional or post-transcriptional level? What enzymatic pathways does this gene interact with? You are saying it's a mutation and a defect. Put up or shut up. Which gene is mutated? Where is the defect? Since your the expert on mutations and the gay genes, clue us all in.
Not that I expect anything other than more of the same troll BS that you have been up to for 40k pages now.
Around and around we go. More obfuscation and lying by KiMary.
Calm down, you'll hurt your limp wrist or fall over gay twirling like that!

Where did I say a specific gene was responsible?

You spew a bunch of words related to genetics, but no specific sources. I do.

You forgot to mention black swan threesomes. Wonder why. And you also neglected the evolutionary fundamental of sterility. They still need the opposite sex, but are unable to jointly promote their genes.

I'm sorry, but your emotional rant is meaningless.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36728 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
When it comes down to it, no one cares what you say troll. Gay marriage is coming and that's that.
In another 20 years you dipshits are going to look like the idiots who were against interracial marriage.
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20130102/n...
Gay marriage in IL is just a matter of weeks. Brace yourself bigots.
No such thing as gay 'marriage'. Just clear imposters.'Gay' will always precede redumbant couples. Dad and mom are matchless. Even you know that.
Smirk.
mahz

Belleville, IL

#36729 Jan 2, 2013
to cheese whiz wrote:
<quoted text>i sure the hell aint your little anything-- bend over rover ill show you!! put a smile on your face the undertaker cant take off !!
OK little gnat. Whatever you say.
to cheese slurper

Hazel Crest, IL

#36730 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK little gnat. Whatever you say.
just cause you stink dont mean im one of your bugs skank face..
In Charge

Columbia, IL

#36731 Jan 2, 2013
step it up kid. You're boring me.
to cheese slurper wrote:
<quoted text>just cause you stink dont mean im one of your bugs skank face..
corndogs

Glen Carbon, IL

#36732 Jan 2, 2013
got ya
best place to work

Glen Carbon, IL

#36733 Jan 2, 2013
anyone know of a good company to work at in highland? would like to find a company that has good benefits and pays well.
Fuku

Kewanee, IL

#36734 Jan 2, 2013
Why do I have to live in such a bad state?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36735 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! How completely clueless. You really just don't get it do you? No one cares about your beliefs. It is the action of the Federal Government that matters.

You can deny their marriage vows all you like. It will remain as meaningless as your beliefs do now.

It's when the government does it that it becomes a constitutional violation. Their marriage is not a violation of your rights. Stop trying to play the victim.
Yes, & we all know how well the federal government as done for us up to now. Esp with our wonderful (not) president calling the shots.

Location hidden

#36736 Jan 2, 2013
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>So God can see into the future?

If God can see into the future then everything must be pre-determined. If not, how can he see something that is not yet set in stone.

If he can see into the future then it means mankind has no free will. If everything is pre-determined and God already knows what you are going to do 20 years from now, then you have no choice in the matter. It is already set.

So either God cannot see into the future, or mankind has no free will. Logically there is no other way this can be looked at.

So which is it? Can God see the future, meaning man has no free will and therefore is incapable of sin? OR is God not all powerful and he cannot see into the future?

Sorry, honey, but anyone with half a brain can look at the past and current demographic trends and see where we will be in 20 years. You are just in denial about the fact your belief system has faded from prominence and is going the way of the dodo. Like thousands of religions before it.
You're an idiot. God does know everything & you want to argue with him about it you go right ahead.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#36737 Jan 2, 2013
Fuku wrote:
Why do I have to live in such a bad state?
I give up
why do you live in such a bad state?

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#36738 Jan 2, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. God does know everything & you want to argue with him about it you go right ahead.
hey i saw your jesASS earlier today... he was hangin dead from some biatches neck... siiiii... what a shame

Location hidden

#36739 Jan 2, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>Well then, you've been duped. Fundamental Christians under the age of 30 support gay rights. They can recognize the difference between church affairs, and civil affairs.

Marriage, between ANY two consenting adults is a civil matter. There is NO requirement that anyone marry in a church/temple/synagogue. Nor is there any requirement that those institutions recognize SSM.

Many churches do recognize SSM, while others never will. But the bottom line is that marriage recognition by government is a civil matter.
I don't know who you've been talking to but the that's bull. The "so called churches" that recognize SSM are not a church that believes in God or his teachings & I feel for their souls.

Location hidden

#36740 Jan 2, 2013
mary jo wrote:
<quoted text>but yet the priest can blow little boys and your ok with that__YOUR THE SICK TWISTED PERVERT!!
Oh, I am no supporter of catholic priests @ all. As for child molesters; they should all be skinned alive & well lots of other stuff done to them. And any church that protects child molesters,(catholic church), isn't any church I recognize.

Location hidden

#36741 Jan 2, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>Who died and left you in charge?

I could ask you the same question.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#36742 Jan 2, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you've been talking to but the that's bull. The "so called churches" that recognize SSM are not a church that believes in God or his teachings & I feel for their souls.
hey when you gonna post that naked mole rat picture of yourself... oh ya even topix has rules of decency

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Brian_G 48,533
IBM certification C2010-658 exam training mater... 28 min Harryexam 1
Exam C2090-310 braindumps 30 min Harryexam 1
The latest IBM C2150-201 Exam free download 31 min Harryexam 1
Exam C2150-202 questions and answers 32 min Harryexam 1
Latest IBM M2040-669 of exam practice questions... 33 min Harryexam 1
IBM certification M6040-420 the latest exam que... 34 min Harryexam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 180,818
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Teaman 1,143,684
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST