Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
31,481 - 31,500 of 48,921 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
the fact king

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
See once again you show you know nothing about the Bible. Deborah was a judge in the Bible & men didn't write the Bible by themselves. Let's see; there was Ruth & Esther. Read your Bible,if you have one, if not go to the library they have them there. The Bible is very clear about homosexuals. So you won't have to strain your little brain here are some verses to start with: Genesis 19:4-5, Leviticus 18:22-24 & 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, 1Corinthians 6:9-10, 1 Timothy 1:10, & Jude 7. That should keep you busy for a few weeks.
Well are you ever going to answer the simple question on how gay marriage affects you in a negative way????? I could care less about debating you on the bible, OH btw GOD LOVE THE GAYS AS MUCH AS HE LOVES YOU......I bet that REALLY pisses you off.....He probably love them MORE than you because they are not hate spewing bigots..........
the fact king

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Blondie,
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?
Smirk.
KiMare, you wife f*cks donkeys & midgets......I have been told she is going to start saving time by f*cking miniature donkeys......SMIRK
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
I dunno?
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Blondie,
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?
Smirk.
Kimary

I know you're pretty slow, but did you ever figure out the difference between natural and unnatural?

As in things like styrofoam, polyethylene, religion and marriage contracts are man made inventions and hence not "natural"?

Things like homosexual behavior, which has been observed in over 400 species of animals are found throughout nature and hence are "natural"?

Homosexuality is a trait more prevalent in human populations than red hair. Is red hair unnatural?

SMIRK

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mister E wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. You people will not stop until it is in the American constitution that Gay is OK. And then what? You will find some other thing to get your panties in a bunch and will start your movement all over again until it has consumed the very fiber of this nation. What will it be next? A movement that requires every heterosexual to mimic giving Jesus a blowjob at the alter to satisfy your belief God says Peter puffin stuff is the way he/she meant it to be?
No, Henny Penny, I just want the rights that I'm entitled to. Marriage equality is all I'm after. What you do to Jesus is between you and the Lord.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Mister E wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. You people will not stop until it is in the American constitution that Gay is OK.
It's already in the constitution, Buford. All men are created equal.
Proud Hetero

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimary
I know you're pretty slow, but did you ever figure out the difference between natural and unnatural?
As in things like styrofoam, polyethylene, religion and marriage contracts are man made inventions and hence not "natural"?
Things like homosexual behavior, which has been observed in over 400 species of animals are found throughout nature and hence are "natural"?
Homosexuality is a trait more prevalent in human populations than red hair. Is red hair unnatural?
SMIRK
I don't mean to correct you my friend but that would be over 1,500 species of animals that occurs in nature! The more the merrier I always say! And that would be the very definition of natural wouldn't it,if it occurs in nature? LoL

Homosexuality in the animal kingdom! 1,500 examples!

http://www.health.am/sex/more/1500-animal-spe...

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Mister E wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...perhaps because I am heterosexual and my wife and I can "settle" for calling it marriage. But you can go ahead and call it whatever YOU want. But if you want my best reason, it's because my wife and I can and have consummated our love (marriage) by procreation. I in fact have three children born by way of natural insemination and gestation. It is a little something heterosexuals can do to magnify and enhance their marriage (love) that homosexuals cannot do with their "partner". If you want a reason why yours isn't the same- that is why. End of discussion.
Procreation has never been a pre-requisite for, or a requirement of marriage.

I also have three children, all biologically mine, all 3 straight adults.

My "partner" IS my husband.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call a tail on a dog a leg, what is it?
If you call a vagina on a Kimare a Mangina, what is it?

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Well are you ever going to answer the simple question on how gay marriage affects you in a negative way?????
BB's (Bible bigots) refuse to answer that question. Once they admit that gay marriage has no bearing on their life, their entire argument deflates faster than Kimare's micro-schwantz.

Southern "Lady" knows, in fact, that my gay marriage has NO effect on her life at all. When her generation is dead (won't be soon enough for me) this thread will no longer exist.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimary
SMIRK
Of course you can call sexual defects 'natural' because they occur in all species. However, most people don't bother to use 'natural', because they aren't normal, they are rare defects.

Thank goodness!

Red hair is not a defect. In fact, it is a expression of mating behavior. Homosexuality is a sterile, barren mating behavior, hence a 'defect'.

:-)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a female!?

That explains it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>BB's (Bible bigots) refuse to answer that question. Once they admit that gay marriage has no bearing on their life, their entire argument deflates faster than Kimare's micro-schwantz.

Southern "Lady" knows, in fact, that my gay marriage has NO effect on her life at all. When her generation is dead (won't be soon enough for me) this thread will no longer exist.
That's where you're wrong. My generation is raising the next generation to have the same morals & to follow the Bible's teachings. It's a never ending cycle. Just the way God intended it to be.
the fact kings mom

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Well are you ever going to answer the simple question on how gay marriage affects you in a negative way????? I could care less about debating you on the bible, OH btw GOD LOVE THE GAYS AS MUCH AS HE LOVES YOU......I bet that REALLY pisses you off.....He probably love them MORE than you because they are not hate spewing bigots..........
gay marriage affects you were born an a hole baby and now your hiding behind a keyboard and closet

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you're wrong. My generation is raising the next generation to have the same morals & to follow the Bible's teachings. It's a never ending cycle. Just the way God intended it to be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every generation is also more accepting of gays and lesbians and same sex marriage. Every poll and other indicator shows this. As homophobes such as yourself die off, equality makes ever greater strides...
Mister E

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
But you and your husband CANNOT reproduce together sir. THAT is the difference I was suggesting that separates what is consummation of marriage that gays will NEVER have the ability to do. That can consummate their love in many ways I am sure but procreation isn't one of them. I bet your straight adult children are just thrilled to know their dad is pumping their "other" dad. He'll, they might make a tv sitcom about your dysfunctional family. Maybe you can pitch it to LOGO.
Mister E

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already in the constitution, Buford. All men are created equal.
Oh. So what you are sayin is the constitution says gay is ok right from the get-go. And of course, women were not made equal in this document you now sight. They had to fight for that right and eventually they got their protection and admission of equality, yet they still fight the battle today, the battle of the sexes. And that's the key to me. There are but two sexes- male and female. In the human genome, it is highly irregular and unusual for a human to be born both ways, though it happens from time to time. Should there be a provision in the constitution for those few individuals? No. Waste of time and effort.
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you can call sexual defects 'natural' because they occur in all species. However, most people don't bother to use 'natural', because they aren't normal, they are rare defects.
Thank goodness!
Red hair is not a defect. In fact, it is a expression of mating behavior. Homosexuality is a sterile, barren mating behavior, hence a 'defect'.
grasping at straws and trying to frame the argument in your own ridiculous terms eh?

You lost a long way back, you're just not quite bright enough to realize it.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a female!?
That explains it!
Lets see, a bigot, persecuting blonds and now a woman hater! Wow really defending traditional marriage aren't you chief! Can't wait for your bigoted twirl on the next post! Oh, and what was that about being a lesbian in a male body? POS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,080,602
Abby July 25, 2014 5 min PEllen 12
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 min mr ridgway 3,834
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,685
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 68,383
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min TRD 67,993
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min RACE 97,542
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search