Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,239

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36601 Jan 1, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you show all your posts to your priests & see what he has to say about you. Also, there are several books in the Bible written by women. Read it. You just might learn something.
Are you ever going to answer the question why you care SO MUCH if gays marry?????? BTW women should not be allowed to drive, vote or own property (you are far to emotional to do these activities with the level head of a man)....... you want to live by the rules in a book written by a group of men who think women are there to serve there men so you better shut your mouth & get to serving.......Don't forget to post why you care if gays marry......
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36602 Jan 1, 2013
mary jo wrote:
<quoted text>id rather do you and your husband at the same time.. you can lick it he can stick it,,fun fun ..
MJ I would be careful you might be fighting out of your weight class.......
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36605 Jan 1, 2013
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What is TRULY SICK, factless, is the way you take out your anger and guilt on 10-year-old boys because you were ass raped by your priest in your lovely Catholic church when you were an altar boy. You need HELP, factless. Please seek this. We are TIRED of hearing about your altar boy ass-rape fantasies.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, Asswipe!! And your lovely daughter, Asswipia, thanks you too! If you would go towards the light and take care of yourself, she would be able to leave the JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS DONKEY SHOW AND EGG EXTRAVAGANZA and come back to her home in your single wide in Possum Holler. But as long as your sorry, priest-ass-raped self exists, she is forced to continue to shack up with Wilbur, The Amorous Donkey and Wal-Mart Spokesperson.
Do the honorable thing for once in your pathetic life, factless, and allow your poor ass-raped daughter, Asswipia, to return to your single wide without fear of yet MORE ass raping!!!
Kinda funny coming from a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER who was fired from the Paris Ill schools for MOLESTING LITTLE BOYS....You had to leave Paris Ill to avoid going to prison THEN your wife left you after you disowned YOUR VERY OWN SON for being gay......kinda strange that a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER hates his very own son for being gay.....
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36606 Jan 1, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you claim to be a Christian. I don't think so. And I answered your question. You sure did change your tone. Afraid your priest is gonna hear about you? Like I said show your post to your priest & while your at it to your wife too. Let's see how much respect you get then.
Really???? When did you answer the question.... Please post that "answer" again......
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36607 Jan 1, 2013
mary jo wrote:
<quoted text>you bitch about what women do to women and men do to men but it is ok for men and women to do it to each other..everyone can please each other with some good licking and some well placed fingers --admit it you like it all ...
I have a feeling that in southern lady's case its some well placed fisting........
Patriot

Bluford, IL

#36608 Jan 1, 2013
Once again our State leaders are selling out OUR social security and medicare for a few more votes.

Just like letting illegal aliens get driver licenses. These people are here against the law! And our "leaders" are giving them the privilage to drive LEGALLY just for a few votes!

We continue to see these "leaders" charged with everything from DUIs to personal use of campaign funds. And what happens to them?

They have a completely funded retirement! With a completely funded and paid medical program.... FOR LIFE! And they don't give a rats rump about our future as long as they can suck all the money they need for their retirements from us.

This is not what our fathers and their fathers fought for..... They did not spill their blood and give their lives protecting a Great Nation only to be taxed to death and loose their retirement benifits they paid for all their lives.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#36609 Jan 1, 2013
Mister E wrote:
<quoted text>
So why doesn't a "civil union" satisfy your requirement for equality? Does it not grant the same advantages and privileges as "marriage"? If you answer yes then you are in fact, demanding I recognize a matter of semantics-which is an absolute trampling of my individual right to call it what I want to call it. If you say No- well then you are uneducated and therefore not worth anyone's time as you spout on your gay soap box. Either way- I will never be forced to call it something I don't believe that it is and you nor your government can force me to.
We will have marriage at the federal level when we are through. You will still have the right to call it a civil union. Everyone wins.
Mister E

Morris, IL

#36611 Jan 1, 2013
the REAL fact king wrote:
<quoted text>BTW if it is all about equality then why don'y you & your wife settle for a civil union instead of a marriage????(I am assuming that you can find SOMEONE to put up with you)
Uh...perhaps because I am heterosexual and my wife and I can "settle" for calling it marriage. But you can go ahead and call it whatever YOU want. But if you want my best reason, it's because my wife and I can and have consummated our love (marriage) by procreation. I in fact have three children born by way of natural insemination and gestation. It is a little something heterosexuals can do to magnify and enhance their marriage (love) that homosexuals cannot do with their "partner". If you want a reason why yours isn't the same- that is why. End of discussion.
Mister E

Morris, IL

#36612 Jan 1, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
We will have marriage at the federal level when we are through. You will still have the right to call it a civil union. Everyone wins.
Exactly. You people will not stop until it is in the American constitution that Gay is OK. And then what? You will find some other thing to get your panties in a bunch and will start your movement all over again until it has consumed the very fiber of this nation. What will it be next? A movement that requires every heterosexual to mimic giving Jesus a blowjob at the alter to satisfy your belief God says Peter puffin stuff is the way he/she meant it to be?
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36613 Jan 1, 2013
Mister E wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...perhaps because I am heterosexual and my wife and I can "settle" for calling it marriage. But you can go ahead and call it whatever YOU want. But if you want my best reason, it's because my wife and I can and have consummated our love (marriage) by procreation. I in fact have three children born by way of natural insemination and gestation. It is a little something heterosexuals can do to magnify and enhance their marriage (love) that homosexuals cannot do with their "partner". If you want a reason why yours isn't the same- that is why. End of discussion.
Hey DUMBASS I am a heterosexual male, married for 21 years with 3 kids, Your answer doesn't hold water because they can adopt & having kids is not a requirement for marriage anyway..... You see I could care less if "they" marry BECAUSE IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME IN ANY WAY....... I still say that all of you gay bashers have a deep seed homosexual feelings & this is the way YOU deal with them. BTW YOU still have to state a reason how "them" marrying affects you in a negative way......
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36614 Jan 1, 2013
Mister E wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. You people will not stop until it is in the American constitution that Gay is OK. And then what? You will find some other thing to get your panties in a bunch and will start your movement all over again until it has consumed the very fiber of this nation. What will it be next? A movement that requires every heterosexual to mimic giving Jesus a blowjob at the alter to satisfy your belief God says Peter puffin stuff is the way he/she meant it to be?
Wow man YOU ARE A FREAK.......The things you make up in your deviant little mind..........I told you that you really are a closet queer. & THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT you little deviant you........
harveys mothers brother

Westville, IL

#36616 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DUMBASS I am a heterosexual male, married for 21 years with 3 kids, Your answer doesn't hold water because they can adopt & having kids is not a requirement for marriage anyway..... You see I could care less if "they" marry BECAUSE IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME IN ANY WAY....... I still say that all of you gay bashers have a deep seed homosexual feelings & this is the way YOU deal with them. BTW YOU still have to state a reason how "them" marrying affects you in a negative way......
hey fact king from what we hear your the closet queer and your into dogs to so quit tell us what you are liar

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36619 Jan 1, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Are you ever going to answer the question why you care SO MUCH if gays marry?????? BTW women should not be allowed to drive, vote or own property (you are far to emotional to do these activities with the level head of a man)....... you want to live by the rules in a book written by a group of men who think women are there to serve there men so you better shut your mouth & get to serving.......Don't forget to post why you care if gays marry......
See once again you show you know nothing about the Bible. Deborah was a judge in the Bible & men didn't write the Bible by themselves. Let's see; there was Ruth & Esther. Read your Bible,if you have one, if not go to the library they have them there. The Bible is very clear about homosexuals. So you won't have to strain your little brain here are some verses to start with: Genesis 19:4-5, Leviticus 18:22-24 & 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, 1Corinthians 6:9-10, 1 Timothy 1:10, & Jude 7. That should keep you busy for a few weeks.
hmmm

San Jose, CA

#36620 Jan 1, 2013
Stay in the closet!
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36621 Jan 1, 2013
harveys mothers brother wrote:
<quoted text>hey fact king from what we hear your the closet queer and your into dogs to so quit tell us what you are liar
Aww is the little mullet man getting pissed??? Hey man it ain't my fault your wife is a meth head who does donkey shows to pay for her habit.......I hear you lick her clean just for the taste of it....LMAO.....
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36622 Jan 1, 2013
sperm donor wrote:
<quoted text>i may have fathered the middle one for you not sure --we were drunk. YOU WERE WORKING LATE .to lazy for birth control..SORRY
Nope just because all the ladies in your life are wh*res (i.e. your mother, wife & daughter) don't be a hater & LEARN SOME BASIC SENTENCE STRUCTURE.....It is no fun debating a downs kid........
truth

Wilmington, IL

#36624 Jan 1, 2013
2013 should have new law if you dont have drivers license or insurance you can not buy gasat the gas stations this will help the usa. oil shortage and save the 0-zone air etc. take drunks off the road and get rid of all the wrong doers on the road help safe America post this we need your help.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36625 Jan 1, 2013
Krystal03 wrote:
<quoted text>hey dumbazz... its called marriage now in like six states and soon to be 50... sorry you lose
Blondie,

If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

Smirk.
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36626 Jan 1, 2013
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
See once again you show you know nothing about the Bible. Deborah was a judge in the Bible & men didn't write the Bible by themselves. Let's see; there was Ruth & Esther. Read your Bible,if you have one, if not go to the library they have them there. The Bible is very clear about homosexuals. So you won't have to strain your little brain here are some verses to start with: Genesis 19:4-5, Leviticus 18:22-24 & 20:13, Romans 1:26-27, 1Corinthians 6:9-10, 1 Timothy 1:10, & Jude 7. That should keep you busy for a few weeks.
Well are you ever going to answer the simple question on how gay marriage affects you in a negative way????? I could care less about debating you on the bible, OH btw GOD LOVE THE GAYS AS MUCH AS HE LOVES YOU......I bet that REALLY pisses you off.....He probably love them MORE than you because they are not hate spewing bigots..........
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36628 Jan 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Blondie,
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?
Smirk.
KiMare, you wife f*cks donkeys & midgets......I have been told she is going to start saving time by f*cking miniature donkeys......SMIRK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Frank 1,141,642
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min loose cannon 180,619
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Vin 48,383
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 9 min Culture Auditor 3
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 43 min ScrewAdvertisers 14
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 46 min StarfucksAllowADS 16
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 2 hr DlCK HERTZ 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance