Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,572)

Showing posts 31,421 - 31,440 of46,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the fact king

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you stick to what you know; which is apparently molesting boys with your buddy. Can't wait till the cops get hold of this & you & he go to jail. I still want to know how your priest would feel if he read your posts! Oh is he the other guy that molests little boys with you? We know that's what they are famous for. There again the Bible doesn't mention Catholics anywhere in it. So how can you claim they wrote the Bible?
Still to stupid to tell me who wrote the bible ain't ya.......I thought so......all you know is what your snake handling preacher has told ya.......get a REAL religion why don't ya & I really hope one of them snakes you are handling don't bite you because it is obvious your faith is weak & you would die......

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Really just why the do you care????? I am a catholic, I attend church weekly. I have a wife & 3 kids. It make NO DIFFERENCE to me who someone wants to marry or life with,
Just a heads up 'fact king'

Your confusion about marriage severely violates your religion. In fact it disqualifies you.

Moreover, your ignorance violates common sense. Marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Homosexuality is direct contradiction and violent defect of the very core of evolution.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

mary jo wrote:
<quoted text>its only sick cause you aint doing it --thats all -like i said ,cant knock it it you have not tried it --so i offered--not trying to p u off or anything -just trying to help you understand both worlds..
Wow! Classic blonde logic.

Have you tried that with murder?

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
Rumor has it, Illinois will be legalizing gay marriage on Thursday. Kimare is going to need to stock up on Depends.
If you call a tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

Even a child knows the difference between a gay couple and a married couple. Only one will ever be mom and dad. Fact is, even you know that!

Speaking of Depends, my sphincter muscle gets a charlie horse every time you talk.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>I hope Illinois does it. I have a construction business & have worked for several gay "couples" at the local university (EIU & UofI) the "couples" have always been nice to work for & even have killer art LOL. I wish all my customers were as easy to work for as the so called "sinners" (btw the religious homeowners are always trying to screw you over or wanting time to pay the bill, churches are the worst to work for because the always want a discount for the lord) I always say "well preacher why don't you match me dollar for dollar out of YOUR paycheck"......The NEVER want to do that.........
One of the most ignorant, bigoted, hateful rants I've heard.

I'm guessing a 2x4 knocked the sense out of you. It looks like a 2x12 will be necessary to correct the problem...

Smile.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, idiot the Bible goes into how God killed the gay people of Sodom & Gamorrah.
No, it doesn't - but its pretty obvious now that you wish to kill gay people.

You're one sick person.
anti

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

bad idea wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you aren't religious, because if you were, you would know it is wrong and immoral by the teachings of the bible. Gays do have higher rates of aids diagnoses, don't believe me, google it, its everywhere. What's funny to me is how much you know on the stats of anal sex. You sure you're not gay? Your babbling opinions, are just that, opinions. The difference between your statements, and mine, while I respect your opinion, mine can be backed up with facts. But whatever, it won't affect me either way. I never once said I don't like gays either, so please don't put words in my mouth. I just don't agree with their lifestyle.
Agreed!
anti

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

People are morons wrote:
When did you decide to be straight? I thought so. We are all human and we all should have equal rights.
Being "straight" is natural and normal. Not created!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't - but its pretty obvious now that you wish to kill gay people.
You're one sick person.
The obvious thing is your troll behavior, not to mention your defense of inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior.

That is the simple truth.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The obvious thing is your troll behavior, not to mention your defense of inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior.
Smile.
You're that smirk/bazinga guy, right?

Like I've said in the past, you should feel free to ignore me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're that smirk/bazinga guy, right?
Like I've said in the past, you should feel free to ignore me.
I'm a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. You can't hide your stupidity from the knife of reality plunging to the hilt into the belly of denial and twisted with a smirk.

Bazinga!
Mister E

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

This thread should have died a long time ago, but as I figured would happen some 10000 posts ago...the gays will never shut up about their selfish demands that everyone accepts their reckless behavior as normal and natural. They demand equal rights and freedoms associated with traditional relations but won't grant those who choose to not accept their ways the right of refusal which is neither equal or a representation of freedom to choose for themselves. The Gays want it legislated that we recognize semantics in their favor. That's forced thought.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>No, it doesn't - but its pretty obvious now that you wish to kill gay people.

You're one sick person.
Whatever you say. I support the Bible 100%. And no I never said I wish to kill gay people. I said Amen to a post that basically said something about sick perverts. Can't handle it then don't read it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>No, it doesn't - but its pretty obvious now that you wish to kill gay people.

You're one sick person.
Yes it does. God destroyed Sodom @ & Gamorrah because of what the people were doing. When God sent his Angels to lead Lot & his family out of the cities the people even wanted to have sex with the Amgels. So go back & read a Bible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

mary jo wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever had anal sex?? try it b/4 you judge others who do it-- ask hubby if he wants to--BET HE WILL --unless he cant get it up any more--
Sick & twisted pervert.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. God destroyed Sodom @ & Gamorrah because of what the people were doing. When God sent his Angels to lead Lot & his family out of the cities the people even wanted to have sex with the Amgels. So go back & read a Bible.
Meanwhile, back in reality - gay marriage could be approved in Illinois as early as this week.

I rather doubt that fire and brimstone will rain down upon us - just like it hasn't in of the other states or countries where marriage equality has been achieved.
banfatjan

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the most ignorant, bigoted, hateful rants I've heard.
I'm guessing a 2x4 knocked the sense out of you. It looks like a 2x12 will be necessary to correct the problem...
Smile.
you'll have to forgive Lil Douchie he fell off his red trike and dropped his weiner dog yes he is a closet gay he only comes out in the McDonalds restrooms
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you came up with those verses, but they are not out of the King James Version of the Bible.
It is not out of any of the 40+ fake VERSIONS of the 'bible' that have been edited and rewritten by rednecks; copyrighted and published since 1952
It is scanned directly from the ORIGINAL Authorized King James Bible published by King James himself; upon which protestantism is based
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.com/2012...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

anti wrote:
<quoted text>
Being "straight" is natural and normal. Not created!
All sex orientations are natural and normal; not created
http://media01.commpartners.com/AMA/sexual_id...

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call a tail on a dog a leg, what is it?
Even a child knows the difference between a gay couple and a married couple. Only one will ever be mom and dad. Fact is, even you know that!
Speaking of Depends, my sphincter muscle gets a charlie horse every time you talk.
Smile.
Let me see, who has more credibility:

Illinois legislature vs. aging psychotic troll (Kimare)

Sorry, Mangina Man, but you lose.

When states and counties are able to recognize marriage equality, the opinions of an aging population no longer matter.

It's game over and you know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,421 - 31,440 of46,974
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]