Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,308

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
haRveys MoThEr

Westville, IL

#36505 Dec 31, 2012
so your saying let the gays rule the world and there will be no more children?
paint it gray

Saint Louis, MO

#36506 Dec 31, 2012
Nope. We need kids around for..........
haRveys MoThEr wrote:
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

#36507 Dec 31, 2012
Rainbow... You've drifed away from reality a bit. You see, it makes no difference at all what your opinion is of religion or the Bible. Those who accept their Bibble accept it. Those who don't, don't. You will never win someone over by attacking their Bible. You should know that.

Live your life as you believe & see fit. Respect other for what they believe. Else your rejected and will remain so.
Gays Run the World

Alpharetta, GA

#36508 Dec 31, 2012
haRveys MoThEr wrote:
Just because we run the world doesn't mean the end of straighties
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-54_DrYDb1b4/TjwBKaj...
We'll populate our hetero breeding farms with prime specimens
Another Truth

San Luis Obispo, CA

#36509 Dec 31, 2012
Gays Run the World wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because we run the world doesn't mean the end of straighties
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-54_DrYDb1b4/TjwBKaj...
We'll populate our hetero breeding farms with prime specimens
Just don't get those "specimens" from the McDonald's mens room like factless does!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36510 Dec 31, 2012
MARY JO wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY SHE SHOULD TRY IT (PROB A FAT HOG AND CANT GET THE DOG TO LICK HER UNLESS SHE SMEARS PEANUT BUTTER ON IT) WHAT EVER LARD ASS DONT WANT YOU SITTING ON MY FACE ANYWAY
Feel free to never, ever respond to me, you sad little troll.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#36511 Dec 31, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
Rainbow... You've drifed away from reality a bit. You see, it makes no difference at all what your opinion is of religion or the Bible. Those who accept their Bibble accept it. Those who don't, don't. You will never win someone over by attacking their Bible. You should know that.
Live your life as you believe & see fit. Respect other for what they believe. Else your rejected and will remain so.
You share good advice; but remember; it works both ways; sugar

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36512 Dec 31, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your condition of infertility is so low, the government doesn't address it. You are using that to allow a relationship that 100% infertile.
Silly stupid.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Actually you just did a gay twirl diversion (lied) to avoid the point. Gay couples are 100% infertile.
Your percentage of 'impaired' fecundity is incorrect and exaggerated.
Your percentage of gays/bi's is also incorrect and exaggerated even more.
Perhaps that is why you didn't simply reference your point???
Gay couples have every right to establish their own relationship rights, just like married people did years and cultures ago.
Kind of makes you wonder why it has taken so long everywhere for that to happen anywhere...
Smirk.
SoReally wrote:
<quoted text>
My reference to infertile couples came from the CDC. I'm sure they are lying. Look it up.
Also, ABC reported this last year that there are an estimated 9 million people (4% of the US population) who identify as homosexual, bisexual or transgender...Which is a lower percentage than what I initially stated. But I'm sure they lied as well.
Of course, to you anything anyone says is a moot point, because you are a bigot. Does it make you feel like you are smart to put "smirk" at the bottom of every post you make? Because it really just makes you look like an arrogant, close-minded fool who is out of touch with reality.
You 'adjusted' the term on fertility. There is a difference between infertility (your word), and the words used in the study,'difficulty with fertility'.

I agree fully with GLBT being 4%. You said 4 to 12% gay. Significant difference...

You failed to answer my question. Why has gay 'marriage' failed so miserably to establish itself and spread. In any culture. Anywhere. At any time. I know, what about right now? Less than 30 years in human history is less than a second. I suspect homosexuality will be cured before this goes anywhere. It it isn't cured, the historical record has been failure very quickly.

Hardly a bigot. I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

I sink the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and deceit and twist it with a smirk.

I have spent my life addressing denial personally and professionally. I'd love to hear an honest assessment of where I am 'close minded'.

Smile.

I mean Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36513 Dec 31, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
All of your references describe the natural psychological state of straighties in primitive biblical terms
Gay people are not involved in the abortion squabble because we are exempt from the curse:
++++++++++
Genesis 3:16> Unto the woman HE said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorowe and thy conception. In sorow thou shalt bring forth children: and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and hee shall rule ouer thee."
++++++++++
To help you figure this out; gay people don't bear children and we are all created equal; not subservient to an opposite sex
Sounds like gender bigotry to me. Segregation is illegal.

Since you clearly doubt faith, I presume you prefer scientific fact.

Marriage is the cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Homosexuality is a violent and direct conflict with mating behavior, the fundamental expression of survival. You are a evolutionary defect. Subservient to humanity.

Smirk.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36514 Dec 31, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>If 'homosexual' appears anywhere between your 'bible's covers; your 'bible' is one of the fakes the rednecks rewrote and copyrighted beginning in 1952
Of course; if you used Thee Authorized King James Bible; you couldn't use it to bash gay people because:
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.com/2012...
I don't care about your little link. It has nothing to do with what the Bible says. He had the translation done by scholars & he just chose to have it translated exactly as it was written. So if a homosexual had the KJV of the Bible translated that should be even more proof that what is in the Bible is the truth. When even a homosexual lets the destruction of 2 cities, due to homosexuality being an abomination unto God, stay in the Bible when he could have had it removed, that should be even more proof that it's wrong & same sex marriage is as much an abomination as homosexual acts are. So all you did was help me prove my point re: homosexuality in the Bible. So thank you for your little link. God always makes a way to get his point across even by using the "enemy". Lol. Thanks again.

Location hidden

#36515 Dec 31, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>I would guess that you have never read the bible, or you do not understand the English language. The King James Bible makes these references also. The word HOMOSEXUAL was not used until much later as a reference to the homosexual act, but is explicit in reference to man with man, and woman with woman. I guess you are just grasping at straws, as that is what you brain is filled with:

1.1 Leviticus 18 and 20
1.2 References to Sodom and Gomorrah in the Bible

2 Passages from the New Testament

2.1 Romans 1
2.2 Other Epistles
2.3 Matthew 8; Luke 7
2.4 Matthew 19:12
2.5 Acts 8

I guess you do not consider Abortion as Murder of an unborn,
right????
What an ignorant post on your part.
I so agree with you. Thank you for your post. Also am in total agreement on abortion being murder. Even if we're not talking about the Bible; our own laws say murder is against the law. So, therefore, every doctor who performs the abortion & any one who assists with the abortion, i.e. nurses, techs, whoever, are also guilty of murder & then the idiotic woman who signs the consent form to have the abortion is the most guilty because she's guilty of murder for hire. After what happen in the school shooting the first thing idiotic people wanted to do was take our guns instead of training & arming the teachers & staff to protect the kids. But those same idiots think it's ok to get an abortion. Some people really need to have their heads checked.

Location hidden

#36516 Dec 31, 2012
MARY JO wrote:
<quoted text>LET ME LICK IT FOR YOU ONE TIME 00 THEN TELL ME ABOUT BURNING IN HELL -- ILL PUT A FIRE IN YOUR CROTCH THE FIRE DEPT CANT PUT OUT.. AND IF YOU WANT YOU HUBBY CAN DO ME FROM BEHIND WHILE I DO YOU..
Sick

Location hidden

#36517 Dec 31, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>You support killing homosexuals? Seriously?

Yeah, that's some fine Christian love...
I only stated what the Bible says. And yes I support the Bible.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#36518 Dec 31, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about your little link. It has nothing to do with what the Bible says. He had the translation done by scholars & he just chose to have it translated exactly as it was written. So if a homosexual had the KJV of the Bible translated that should be even more proof that what is in the Bible is the truth. When even a homosexual lets the destruction of 2 cities, due to homosexuality being an abomination unto God, stay in the Bible when he could have had it removed, that should be even more proof that it's wrong & same sex marriage is as much an abomination as homosexual acts are. So all you did was help me prove my point re: homosexuality in the Bible. So thank you for your little link. God always makes a way to get his point across even by using the "enemy". Lol. Thanks again.
And then there is Jonathan and David's marriage found in the 1611 Authorized King James Bible:
++++++++++
1 Samuel 18 :1> And it came to passe when hee made an ende of speaking vnto Saul, that the soule of Ionathan was knit with the soule of Dauid, and Ionathan loued him as his owne soule.
1 Samuel 18:3> Then Ionathan and Dauid made a couenant, because he loued him as his owne soule.
1 Samuel 20:41> And assoone as the ladde was gone, Dauid arose out of a place toward the South, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himselfe three times: and they kissed one another, and wept one with another, vntill Dauid exceeded.
1 Samuel 20:42> And Ionathan said to Dauid, Goe in peace, forasmuch as wee haue sworne both of vs in the Name of the Lord, saying; The Lord be betweene me and thee, and betweene my seede and thy seede for euer. And hee arose, and departed: and Ionathan went into the citie.
2 Samuel 1:25> How are the mightie fallen in the midst of the battell! O Ionathan, thou wast slaine in thine high places.

2 Samuel 1:26> I am distressed for thee, my brother Ionathan, very pleasant hast thou beene vnto mee: thy loue to mee was wonderfull, passing the loue of women.
++++++++++

Location hidden

#36519 Dec 31, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Feel free to never, ever respond to me, you sad little troll.
Lol!!!

Location hidden

#36520 Dec 31, 2012
paint it gray wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. We need kids around for..........
For what??? Be careful of your next comment.
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36521 Dec 31, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I only stated what the Bible says. And yes I support the Bible.
Really just why the do you care????? I am a catholic, I attend church weekly. I have a wife & 3 kids. It make NO DIFFERENCE to me who someone wants to marry or life with, I think you must have some deep seeded homosexual feelings & your way of repressing them is to lash out AT YOUR FELLOW HOMOSEXUALS. If you condone murder YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. The biggest joke is going to be when all you homophobes get to heaven & god send you to hell for being a hater & wishing death on your brothers & sisters.......
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#36523 Dec 31, 2012
mary jo wrote:
<quoted text>its only sick cause you aint doing it --thats all -like i said ,cant knock it it you have not tried it --so i offered--not trying to p u off or anything -just trying to help you understand both worlds..
Be careful southern lady01 is probably one of them 250 pound bible thumping ladies who looks like buela ballbrecker off of porkies.......Then again one of the wildest times I ever had was with a pentecostal girl back in high school when you pull their skirts up they go wild.....

Location hidden

#36524 Dec 31, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Really just why the do you care????? I am a catholic, I attend church weekly. I have a wife & 3 kids. It make NO DIFFERENCE to me who someone wants to marry or life with, I think you must have some deep seeded homosexual feelings & your way of repressing them is to lash out AT YOUR FELLOW HOMOSEXUALS. If you condone murder YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN. The biggest joke is going to be when all you homophobes get to heaven & god send you to hell for being a hater & wishing death on your brothers & sisters.......
Well you go tell that to your priest & see what he says or write a letter to the Pope & see what he says. Oh wait it's your faith that hides the fact that your priest molest & rape little boys so I guess you don't follow the Bible's teachings about homosexuality.

Location hidden

#36525 Dec 31, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>And then there is Jonathan and David's marriage found in the 1611 Authorized King James Bible:
++++++++++
1 Samuel 18 :1> And it came to passe when hee made an ende of speaking vnto Saul, that the soule of Ionathan was knit with the soule of Dauid, and Ionathan loued him as his owne soule.
1 Samuel 18:3> Then Ionathan and Dauid made a couenant, because he loued him as his owne soule.
1 Samuel 20:41> And assoone as the ladde was gone, Dauid arose out of a place toward the South, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himselfe three times: and they kissed one another, and wept one with another, vntill Dauid exceeded.
1 Samuel 20:42> And Ionathan said to Dauid, Goe in peace, forasmuch as wee haue sworne both of vs in the Name of the Lord, saying; The Lord be betweene me and thee, and betweene my seede and thy seede for euer. And hee arose, and departed: and Ionathan went into the citie.
2 Samuel 1:25> How are the mightie fallen in the midst of the battell! O Ionathan, thou wast slaine in thine high places.

2 Samuel 1:26> I am distressed for thee, my brother Ionathan, very pleasant hast thou beene vnto mee: thy loue to mee was wonderfull, passing the loue of women.
++++++++++
I don't know where you came up with those verses, but they are not out of the King James Version of the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min positronium 1,156,822
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 min not a ghost 1,540
abby 12-29 7 min RACE 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 71,317
last post wins! (Apr '13) 12 min not a ghost 412
amy 12-29 16 min RACE 5
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 27 min not a ghost 1,328
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min loose cannon 182,325
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:54 am PST

ESPN 6:54AM
Bears fire GM, sources say; Trestman too?
NFL 6:58 AM
Chicago Bears fire Marc Trestman
Bleacher Report 7:23 AM
Bears Right to Clean House; Breaking Down Next Steps
ESPN 7:25 AM
Sources: Bears fire both Emery, Trestman
Yahoo! Sports 7:28 AM
Bills quarterback Orton retires