Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
31,321 - 31,340 of 49,447 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36403 Dec 29, 2012
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a straight woman who cannot have children. Does that mean I don't have the right to be married to my husband?
Maybe you're not "old fashioned." You're just an all out dumb ass.
Your condition of infertility is so low, the government doesn't address it. You are using that to allow a relationship that 100% infertile.

Silly stupid.

Smirk.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36404 Dec 29, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe or maybe not but God will deal with them in his way. So I don't have to worry about it.
Yeah...I'm sure the gays and lesbians burning in a lake of fire gets you all tingly...
please

Glen Carbon, IL

#36405 Dec 29, 2012
put your self in their place

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#36406 Dec 29, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I'm sure the gays and lesbians burning in a lake of fire gets you all tingly...
No, because she's a "Lady".

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36407 Dec 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>No, because she's a "Lady".
I don't want to see anyone go to hell. I don't know of anyone that would be pleased by that thought. And yes, I am a Lady.
Gypsy

Kansas City, MO

#36412 Dec 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your condition of infertility is so low, the government doesn't address it. You are using that to allow a relationship that 100% infertile.
Silly stupid.
Smirk.
Actually, you are incorrect. Around 15% of women and their partners suffer from infertility in the US. And somewhere between 4-12% of the US population is gay, with an additional 1.8% being bisexual.

The more you know..
Gypsy

Kansas City, MO

#36413 Dec 29, 2012
horny toad wrote:
<quoted text>no that means you get to do anyone you want and wont get knocked up-- see ya late baby !!
No, it means I will stay faithful to my husband you you can go f*ck yourself.

Location hidden

#36416 Dec 29, 2012
bite me dog face wrote:
<quoted text>i heard southern girls give the best hummers --if your not to busy want to get together
You are a sick pervert. You & ones like you is what is wrong with the world today. Who speaks to a woman they don't know in that manner? Sick & no morals!!!!!!

Location hidden

#36417 Dec 29, 2012
yea right wrote:
<quoted text>you know you have given up that pusst to other men when he was at work... what about ron the guy from the bar
How can you speak to a woman you don't know like that? You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#36420 Dec 29, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to see anyone go to hell. I don't know of anyone that would be pleased by that thought. And yes, I am a Lady.
What did Yeshua mean when he said the things that he did? A good place to start is understanding the Jewish culture and thought of the time, and what the contemporary authors were drawing upon.

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/6558-g...

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/6559-g...

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11900-...

Now the question remains, did Yeshua share these views or did he hold to others that have not come down to us?

Location hidden

#36421 Dec 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly stupid.
Smirk.
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you are incorrect. Around 15% of women and their partners suffer from infertility in the US. And somewhere between 4-12% of the US population is gay, with an additional 1.8% being bisexual.
The more you know..
Actually you just did a gay twirl diversion (lied) to avoid the point. Gay couples are 100% infertile.

Your percentage of 'impaired' fecundity is incorrect and exaggerated.

Your percentage of gays/bi's is also incorrect and exaggerated even more.

Perhaps that is why you didn't simply reference your point???

Gay couples have every right to establish their own relationship rights, just like married people did years and cultures ago.

Kind of makes you wonder why it has taken so long everywhere for that to happen anywhere...

Smirk.

Illinois

#36423 Dec 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay couples have every right to establish their own relationship rights, just like married people....
Yeah, we're doing precisely that; it's called marriage.
Wow13

Saint Louis, MO

#36424 Dec 30, 2012
I can't believe the things I have read on here..some of you people are so close minded. I am a 26 year old lesbian and have been with my partner for 6 years. We have two beautiful daughters, we own our house, our own cars, pay taxes, work as business people, and do all the same things straight people do. We all bleed the same so why does it matter who we choose to lay with?
Someone said children brought up in a "Gay" household are more likely to be made fun of. This is NOT true by any means. Both of my daughters are very well liked in school. Neither of them have EVER had a problem with being made fun of.

Would you rather have an innocent child in an abusive household or with two parents who give them all the love and attention they need? Just because same sex couples don't have a "Mommy" & "Daddy" title, doesn't mean we can't care for our kids. My daughters have never made a grade below an A. They have always had name brand clothes and shoes. They have never needed or wanted for anything. They have always been well taken care of. So before anyone goes and says something about same sex families, or raising children In a same sex family, you need to take another look. My partner and I are better parents than MOST of the people in this town. Just because I choose to lay with a woman DOES NOT mean I am not a fit mother or that I don't know how to love my children unconditionally.
Same sex couples are EXACTLY the same as a straight couple besides the actual "sex" part. We are all the same inside. All of us need our hearts to live.. and air to breathe.. So why should we not be allowed our rights? People who are against us really need to sit back and look at the big picture.

Location hidden

#36425 Dec 30, 2012
aint no lady wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt screw ron from the bar now did i--and im the wrong one hmmmm hows that work ??
You like the other idiot do not know what that lady did or did not do so what gives you the right to speak to her like that? Sick perverts.

Location hidden

#36426 Dec 30, 2012
YME wrote:
<quoted text>what about you--feet sticking up over the tail gate on that country road--hell ronny rode around with your panties on his mirror for a month like an air freshener--kinda smelled like fish though..
You are sick. You don't know me or anything about me. I can just imagine the type of people you two are. No morals @ all & no respect for anyone. Sick!! Sick!! Sick!!

Location hidden

#36427 Dec 30, 2012
crabby one wrote:
<quoted text>do you need your muffin licked again ?
You must be a registered sex offender or if not yet you should be!!!!!

Location hidden

#36433 Dec 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay couples have every right to establish their own relationship rights, just like married people....
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we're doing precisely that; it's called marriage.
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

Smile.
Ahharr

Montcalm, WV

#36437 Dec 30, 2012
God love's you ,but he also hates sin .. Maybe God has a place for gays !

Illinois

#36439 Dec 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?
Smile.
We call the union of two consenting adults "marriage" and so does the majority of our country.

Your delightfully na´ve analogy to a dog's tail has no relevance here.

Muntzinga, Mangina Man

Location hidden

#36440 Dec 30, 2012
mr nasty wrote:
<quoted text>you mean if i knew you it would be ok if i talked dirty to you?? thats what i heard about you --dirty talk and alittle kink--so why would you be bitching about same sex unions--you know you want to be with another women and have hubby watch
You are a sick pervert & keep it up & I will report you & have you & your comments removed from this sight. You are sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr NMx 1,100,983
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 3 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE