Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
31,301 - 31,320 of 49,517 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36382 Dec 27, 2012
Harvey wrote:
so you would rather burn in hell for munching on carept so is your soul really worth that you could have a baby with a real man and a family so do the fires of hell turn you on trust me its coming and who are you going to cry to then all you have to do is set back and watch the whole world going to hell so set back and do nothing but what if your baby could be the 1 to cure cancer just think of all the lifes they could have saved but not do to your life style?
dude...what?
Harvey

Westville, IL

#36383 Dec 27, 2012
duh you cant understand english-duh usted no puede entender Inglés so get your head out of your ass before yopu burn in hell-así que su cabeza fuera de su culo antes yopu arder en el infierno

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#36384 Dec 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonny boy! Are you seriously judging who God is mad at? REally??
Smirk.
That's what you managed to glean from my post? The fundamental whacktards are the ones who claim to speak on God's behalf. Nice trolling, however; you got a response on an unworthy post.

Illinois

#36385 Dec 27, 2012
Harvey wrote:
so you would rather burn in hell for munching on carept so is your soul really worth that you could have a baby with a real man and a family so do the fires of hell turn you on trust me its coming and who are you going to cry to then all you have to do is set back and watch the whole world going to hell so set back and do nothing but what if your baby could be the 1 to cure cancer just think of all the lifes they could have saved but not do to your life style?
put down the crack pipe, Harvey.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36386 Dec 27, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, there is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof of any god's existence.

That's really all you needed to say.

Meanwhile, back in the real world of law and living, breathing humans...Illinois may, in fact, approve gay marriage in the next few weeks.

Great way to start the new year.
I hope gays are never allowed to marry in the state of Illinois & I wish every state that has passed the law that allows it would be repealed. I don't believe gays have the right to get married. Simple as that. My God says its an abomination & that's good enough for me. And as for you I'm tired of talking to you about this. You have to answer to God for your beliefs the same as I do. The End!!!!!!

Illinois

#36387 Dec 27, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope gays are never allowed to marry in the state of Illinois & I wish every state that has passed the law that allows it would be repealed. I don't believe gays have the right to get married. Simple as that. My God says its an abomination & that's good enough for me. And as for you I'm tired of talking to you about this. You have to answer to God for your beliefs the same as I do. The End!!!!!!
Your belief has no bearing on civil matters in the State of Illinois.

Drop the "Lady" act, because it isn't working. You may be from the south, but you're no lady.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36388 Dec 28, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your belief has no bearing on civil matters in the State of Illinois.
Even government can't put a bent rod in a straight hole.

:-)
Darwin

Calvert City, KY

#36389 Dec 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Even government can't put a bent rod in a straight hole.
:-)
Pervert.

Location hidden

#36390 Dec 28, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately for everyone, fundie homophobes don't get to impose their religious beliefs on everyone else.

Marriage equality will continue to make steady progress.

Ah, the sweet smell of inevitability...

Location hidden

#36391 Dec 28, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>Your belief has no bearing on civil matters in the State of Illinois.

Drop the "Lady" act, because it isn't working. You may be from the south, but you're no lady.
That's very grown up of you. I can tell you're not from the south. Because I state my views that means I'm not a lady. Well considering what you think is moral I probably should be glad not to be considered a lady by you. So thank you that I'm not a lady by your non-moral standards. I greatly appreciate that.

Location hidden

#36392 Dec 28, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately for everyone, fundie homophobes don't get to impose their religious beliefs on everyone else.

Marriage equality will continue to make steady progress.

Ah, the sweet smell of inevitability...
God will deal with the ones who pass the laws that go against him & the ones who live the lives that are the abomination to God. I don't have to do anything. My children & grandchildren will be raised to know these laws are against God & are not moral & are not moral by any standard of good moral values.

Location hidden

#36393 Dec 28, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
God will deal with the ones who pass the laws that go against him & the ones who live the lives that are the abomination to God. I don't have to do anything. My children & grandchildren will be raised to know these laws are against God & are not moral & are not moral by any standard of good moral values.
Yeah, yeah...whatever.

Meanwhile, here in reality, gays and lesbians will achieve equal rights.
Harvey

Westville, IL

#36394 Dec 28, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
put down the crack pipe, Harvey.
you 1st you must be stupid from all the gay sex hey theres something you can study does having gay sex make you stupid really and just rememeber herpes and aids now your turn?

Illinois

#36395 Dec 28, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you're not from the south.
Because each and every member of my family has a full set of teeth?

Location hidden

#36396 Dec 28, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, yeah...whatever.

Meanwhile, here in reality, gays and lesbians will achieve equal rights.
Maybe or maybe not but God will deal with them in his way. So I don't have to worry about it.

Location hidden

#36397 Dec 28, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>Because each and every member of my family has a full set of teeth?
Because a southern gentlemen would never speak that way to any woman. I can just imagine how you speak to your mother. But with your morals what more can one expect.
wing nut

Mokena, IL

#36398 Dec 28, 2012
may be old fashion but if it dont make babies it aint natural

Location hidden

#36399 Dec 28, 2012
wing nut wrote:
Amen
Gypsy

Kansas City, MO

#36401 Dec 29, 2012
wing nut wrote:
I'm a straight woman who cannot have children. Does that mean I don't have the right to be married to my husband?

Maybe you're not "old fashioned." You're just an all out dumb ass.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36402 Dec 29, 2012
Marriage has already been defined.

It is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Gay couples are a obviously false imposter relationship.

It would be like trying to put a bent rod in a straight hole. Everyone can see it isn't the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,101,872
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 10 min Lawrence Wolf 63
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min Rick Moss 69,094
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min truth-facts 46,385
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr Check Facts 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,535
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE