Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,363

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
te te

United States

#36340 Dec 24, 2012
Yes I can read and I can read the bible. It is clearly stated that its an abomination and homo's will not enter into heaven. God is judging you now.
Not the person reading the bible. They are God's words not mine. the way is narrow and you as an unbeliever or disrespecter are on the wide road.
So be it. I smell the smoke from the fire now for the deviates.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36341 Dec 24, 2012
te te wrote:
Yes I can read and I can read the bible. It is clearly stated that its an abomination and homo's will not enter into heaven. God is judging you now.
Not the person reading the bible. They are God's words not mine. the way is narrow and you as an unbeliever or disrespecter are on the wide road.
So be it. I smell the smoke from the fire now for the deviates.
And this has what to do with legal recognition of same sex relationships?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36342 Dec 24, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
And this has what to do with legal recognition of same sex relationships?
If you want a contract, get one. Quite trying to dumb marriage down to a contract so you can impose an imposter relationship on it.

:-)
John

UK

#36343 Dec 24, 2012
24 Wherefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts unto uncleanness, that their bodies should be dishonored among themselves:

25 for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due.

28 And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting;

29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 backbiters, hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful:

32 who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practise them.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36344 Dec 24, 2012
John wrote:
24 Wherefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts unto uncleanness, that their bodies should be dishonored among themselves:
25 for that they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile passions: for their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due.
28 And even as they refused to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up unto a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
29 being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 backbiters, hateful to God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 without understanding, covenant-breakers, without natural affection, unmerciful:
32 who, knowing the ordinance of God, that they that practise such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but also consent with them that practise them.
and?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36346 Dec 25, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Because there is no proof that your god exists...so why would it even factor into the equation?
I have all the proof I need. Prove he doesn't!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36347 Dec 25, 2012
Hud wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't strange that over 5000 years ago before medical science, the Bible warned about Sodomy/Homosexuality/ Gay? Need trick for an imaginary God?

???

CDC: Homosexual men account for 63% of new HIV infections but only 2% of population

Thu Aug 23, 2012 19:22 EST
Comments (33)

WASHINGTON, D.C., August 23, 2012 - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has estimated that practicing homosexual men account for 61% of the new HIV infections in the United States while they only amount to about 2% of the country’s population.

Earlier this month, the CDC released estimates for HIV infections from 2006-2009 showing that new infections remained stable at around 50,000 for each of the four years.

Homosexual men (men who have sex with men) accounted for 29,300 of the estimated 48,100 new infections in 2009, and homosexual men aged 13 to 29 accounted for 27% of the new cases.

The only group in which new HIV infections is increasing, they say, is young homosexual men – driven by an alarming increase in infections from African Americans. They estimated that the new infections among young black homosexual men increased 48 percent in the period of 2006-2009 (from 4,400 HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009).

The study also revealed that almost 20% of homosexual men have HIV, while nearly half of those who do are unaware of it.

www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-M...
So well put & proved!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36348 Dec 25, 2012
Clint wrote:
<quoted text>It's not Gay Marriage, It is Gays period! Gay diseases have killed more people than all of the American wars put together!

Collectively Gays due more damage to society than any group of people in the world and to uphold their lifestyle as normal is not only criminal but deadly.
Amen!!!
Mike Clark

Kewanee, IL

#36349 Dec 25, 2012
Suicidal Tendencies has a song for you- "What you need's a Friend"

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36350 Dec 26, 2012
http://www.crisismagazine.com/2012/
was-the-regnerus-study-on-gay- parenting-defective

My approach was different than those of the other commentators, who were generally for or against. My main question was,How different was what Regnerus did methodologically compared to what other scholars have done in the past ten years when investigating similar issues? I considered sample selection, sample size, definition of family forms, measurement of sexual orientation, statistical analysis, funding, and consistency of results with other research, citing over 110 examples of other previous research."

"As my own review of other studies shows, however, the wholesale ad hominem attacks on Professor Regnerus and the complete dismissal of all of his methods and professionalism continue to be unjustified, even though his researchas all researchdeserves careful scrutiny. His decisions about research design and analysis were within the ball park of what other credible and distinguished researchers have been doing within the past decade."

Morning!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36351 Dec 26, 2012
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/
articles/253971.php

Different kinds of epi-marks safeguard different sex-specific characteristics; some protect the genitals, others protect sexual identity, and this study suggests others keep safe sexual partner preference.

When these epi-marks are passed between generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they have the potential to result in reverse effects. The outcome is feminization of characteristics in sons or masculinization of some characteristics in daughters, occasionally affecting sexual preference.

This study provides an answer to the evolutionary mystery of homosexuality, suggesting that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks can, at times, pass from generation to generation and result in homosexuality in opposite-sex children. The mathematical modeling shows that the coding of the genes for these epi-marks can spread in the population easily because they invariably raise the fitness of the parent, but are very rarely erased and do not reduce fitness in their children.

This opens the door to the possibility of preventing epi-marker mistakes!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36352 Dec 26, 2012
Southern Lady01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have all the proof I need. Prove he doesn't!!!!
No, you have belief and faith - if you had proof, you'd let us all know what it is.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#36354 Dec 26, 2012
Mark Regnerus Claims Viewing Porn Increases Support For Gay Marriage Among Straight Men
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/25/mark ...

"Regnerus reveals that "of the men who view pornographic material 'every day or almost every day,' 54 percent 'strongly agreed' that gay and lesbian marriage should be legal, compared with around 13 percent of those whose porn-use patterns were either monthly or less often than that."

REALLY, EINSTEIN? Or it could be that 54% is the national average, at the moment, for support of gay marriage.

Regnerus really ought to do his homework better, because the states that Google gay porn the most are actually conservative states.

Funny that a man so ludicrous could be Kimare's idol.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#36355 Dec 26, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty hard to legalize something that doesn't exist...
:-)
SSM DOES exist, and it will exist at the Federal level. You're on a sinking ship.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#36356 Dec 26, 2012

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36358 Dec 26, 2012
Justice1313 wrote:
<quoted text> *** In the past... "
Well that was wildly off topic...
Yowza

Calvert City, KY

#36359 Dec 26, 2012
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
And we have a winner in the satisfied wife contest!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36361 Dec 26, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>No, you have belief and faith - if you had proof, you'd let us all know what it is.
See that's always you people's answer. Yes I belief & faith & yes that is all I need. My proof is when my 8 year old son was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor & was sent home with meds for his headaches. But during one of the MRI's to monitor the growth the tumor was completely gone. The pediatric neurologist had only one explanation- "it's a miracle from God. That's all I can say". All the proof I need.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#36362 Dec 26, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>No, you have belief and faith - if you had proof, you'd let us all know what it is.
Now prove me wrong!!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36363 Dec 26, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
SSM DOES exist, and it will exist at the Federal level. You're on a sinking ship.
The only ss 'marriage' at the federal level is democrats and republicans. A perversion of politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Barack the Yellow 50,352
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min THE DEVIL 1,172,983
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min wojar 183,802
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 1 hr chanelle 20
amy 1-27 1 hr tiredofit 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,974
abby 1-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 45
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots