Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,562)

Showing posts 31,221 - 31,240 of47,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

And you have nothing but ad homoan attacks.
:-)
If by ad hominem attacks you mean that I bust your balls/clitty for trolling, then sure.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
It would appear that others disagree with you. Again. As usual.
You should let your inner lesbian guide your heart.
mahz

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/
releases/2012/12/121211083212. htm
Different epi-marks protect different sex-specific traits from being masculinized or feminized -- some affect the genitals, others sexual identity, and yet others affect sexual partner preference. However, when these epi-marks are transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they may cause reversed effects, such as the feminization of some traits in sons, such as sexual preference, and similarly a partial masculinization of daughters.
The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
True. Tedious persistence for truth.
You still havent came up with an original thought yet? You are one of the poorest trolls I have ever seen. Constant repetition and you cant even get under anyone's skin. You must not be too smart.

What about endocrine disruptors?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/
releases/2012/12/121211083212. htm
Different epi-marks protect different sex-specific traits from being masculinized or feminized -- some affect the genitals, others sexual identity, and yet others affect sexual partner preference. However, when these epi-marks are transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they may cause reversed effects, such as the feminization of some traits in sons, such as sexual preference, and similarly a partial masculinization of daughters.
The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
True. Tedious persistence for truth.
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
You still havent came up with an original thought yet? You are one of the poorest trolls I have ever seen. Constant repetition and you cant even get under anyone's skin. You must not be too smart.
What about endocrine disruptors?
"Original thought?" It seems you are mistaking scientific discover of facts for a fiction story. Perhaps that is why your life and belief system is embedded in denial???

The funny part is apart from denial and deceit, all you have is ad homoan attacks. You must not be too smart.

Smirk.
jab

Elizabethtown, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

test
We have a winner

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Jon Jon won "troll of the year"
Congrats!!!!
tank

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

-YUM- wrote:
LIVE AND LET LIVE!! My god we only get one life, love who you want! Im straight ,married 27 years, all straight children from this union. But if one would at anytime tell me they were gay,,, this would be my response...
Well son or daughter,, doesnt it feel good to let that out!
..........followed up with.......
have you found someone that makes you happy!
Love the people ,,,,, you dont have to love their choices!
And after ten years of marriage your son says,Dad I need diapers now, I can't hold in my poop.
Then you say son it's ok as long as you love each other.
What a sick world this has become.
it is ok

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

I think there is an operation to tighten that sphincter up.
So it's ok now.
right jon jon?
tank wrote:
<quoted text>
And after ten years of marriage your son says,Dad I need diapers now, I can't hold in my poop.
Empty tank

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

tank wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight to an anal sex reference; what a surprise.
There's no loss of sphincter control from anal sex. None. The whole "diapers scenario" is complete hogwash made up by people scare others.

If the world is so sick, you can always leave it.
couples

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

lets get nutz

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

God destroyed cities the size of Chicago & New York because of homosexuality in the Bible. Ever heard of Sodom and Gamarroh? The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination. Why would anybody go against what God has planned for this world? God made Adam & Eve in his image & told them to go forth & multiply. Can't do that with same sex couples.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Southern Lady01 wrote:
God destroyed cities the size of Chicago & New York because of homosexuality in the Bible. Ever heard of Sodom and Gamarroh? The Bible says homosexuality is an abomination. Why would anybody go against what God has planned for this world? God made Adam & Eve in his image & told them to go forth & multiply. Can't do that with same sex couples.
Because there is no proof that your god exists...so why would it even factor into the equation?
thought it over

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

You are a hater.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there is no proof that your god exists...so why would it even factor into the equation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

thought it over wrote:
You are a hater.
<quoted text>
Of what? Imaginary beings? Has the Easter Bunny put a price on my head?
WTF

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

ok all you gays get your way so how you plan on repopulation of the earth and are yu going to make your kids go gay to because thats the so called way they werent born gay as you say then will you denie them their freedom
Hud

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Isn't strange that over 5000 years ago before medical science, the Bible warned about Sodomy/Homosexuality/ Gay? Need trick for an imaginary God?

???

CDC: Homosexual men account for 63% of new HIV infections but only 2% of population

Thu Aug 23, 2012 19:22 EST
Comments (33)

WASHINGTON, D.C., August 23, 2012 - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has estimated that practicing homosexual men account for 61% of the new HIV infections in the United States while they only amount to about 2% of the country’s population.

Earlier this month, the CDC released estimates for HIV infections from 2006-2009 showing that new infections remained stable at around 50,000 for each of the four years.

Homosexual men (men who have sex with men) accounted for 29,300 of the estimated 48,100 new infections in 2009, and homosexual men aged 13 to 29 accounted for 27% of the new cases.

The only group in which new HIV infections is increasing, they say, is young homosexual men – driven by an alarming increase in infections from African Americans. They estimated that the new infections among young black homosexual men increased 48 percent in the period of 2006-2009 (from 4,400 HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009).

The study also revealed that almost 20% of homosexual men have HIV, while nearly half of those who do are unaware of it.

www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-M...
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Of what? Imaginary beings? Has the Easter Bunny put a price on my head?
Hud

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

You did say imaginary God?

???

Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease

>
FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.

>

Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Hud

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Feces Consumption Leads High Incidence of Intestinal Parasites Among Gays

San Francisco -- San Francisco public health authorities have detected an unusual increase in cases of shigellosis, an unpleasant intestinal bug that can cause cramps, fever and bloody diarrhea for as long as a week.

So far this year, 205 cases of the bacterial infection, which is also know as bacillary dysentery, have been reported. That is nearly double the 113 cases reported during all of 1999. Of particular concern are the 50 cases reported in July and 60 cases in August -- the highest monthly rates since the city began tracking the disease in 1993.

A majority of the cases reported this year have been among gay men, who can be exposed to shigella bacteria through oral-anal contact. Day care workers also are at higher risk of contracting the illness.

``Because of the sharp increase in cases, it means people are engaged in behavior that puts them at risk for the disease,'' said Dr. Susan Fernyak, San Francisco director of communicable disease prevention.``It takes very few bacteria to transmit shigellosis. It's very infectious.''

There is no vaccine to prevent shigellosis, but it is readily treated with antibiotics. A similar illness, hepatitis A, does not respond to antibiotics, but cases of that illness have dropped sharply since a vaccine to prevent it became available.

Fernyak said those who are infected should not handle food. The bacteria may still be present in the body for as long as a week after symptoms of the illness are gone. It is possible for someone to contract a mild case of the bug and show few symptoms of the illness, but still be capable of transmitting it to others.

Dr. Tomas Aragon, director of Community Health and Epidemiology, said that there is a chronic low-level form of shigellosis in San Francisco's gay community and that periodically the number of cases will rise, particularly during the summer months.

Of the cases recorded this year, 82 percent were among men, and 63 percent of those volunteered information that they were gay or bisexual. Six men who contracted the diseases reported that they were heterosexual.

There were 17 cases of shigellosis among children under the age of 5 -- a rate that has not changed in recent years. Seven out of 10 cases reported this year involve a strain of shigella bacteria called sonnei, which tends to show up when the number of cases of the illness increases sharply. Another strain of the shigella, known as flexneri, is more common at chronic low levels of infection in the population.

Aragon said the number of cases reported so far this year put San Francisco on a pace to meet or exceed the 326 cases reported in 1995.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...
High Incidence of Intestinal Bug Among Gays

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

WTF wrote:
ok all you gays get your way so how you plan on repopulation of the earth and are yu going to make your kids go gay to because thats the so called way they werent born gay as you say then will you denie them their freedom
Are you such an idiot that you believe that if gay marriage is legalized everyone on earth magically becomes gay?
Clint

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

It's not Gay Marriage, It is Gays period! Gay diseases have killed more people than all of the American wars put together!

Collectively Gays due more damage to society than any group of people in the world and to uphold their lifestyle as normal is not only criminal but deadly.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you such an idiot that you believe that if gay marriage is legalized everyone on earth magically becomes gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,221 - 31,240 of47,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,033,444
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,098
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,519
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 42,965
Abby 4-18 42 min squishymama 9
Illinois House approves $100 million for Obama ... 42 min bensleys best 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 96,082
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE