Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,051

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36269 Dec 16, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is perfectly acceptable for Atheists to lie about Christians. They have no religious beliefs saying that lying is a sin.
It is not OK for Christians to lie about atheists because they are forsaking their religion when they do so. Kind of like you have done repeatedly throughout this thread.
This is grade school level logic. You aren't too smart.
You forget. You don't know my belief system.

I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

Adam Lanza was an atheist. It is simple logic as YOU noted.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#36270 Dec 16, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats (again). You've found something on which to hang your hat. Still, it's all theories and ideas. Get back to us when you've got something a bit more concrete.
I'd suggest you give a little more attention to what this article says.

In your case, it indicates epi-marks mistakenly made you half bitch and half bastard. What a bummer!

I'm a monster mutation of another sort who is not in denial. Perhaps you would wise to seek my help?

:-)

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#36271 Dec 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm a monster mutation...
That's what you've gleaned from the article because you have a particular need to have company in your circus of side-show freaks.

Kindly show me which parts of the article are scientifically conclusive?

Never mind responding, because the article doesn't have anything conclusive; it's theories and speculation.

Location hidden

#36272 Dec 16, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you've gleaned from the article because you have a particular need to have company in your circus of side-show freaks.
Kindly show me which parts of the article are scientifically conclusive?
Never mind responding, because the article doesn't have anything conclusive; it's theories and speculation.
Instead of using the Huffington Post copy of this article, I used this one with direct links to specific work.

You might want to do some checking...

Smile.

Illinois

#36273 Dec 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of using the Huffington Post copy of this article, I used this one with direct links to specific work.
You might want to do some checking...
Smile.
I did; you're still desperate for company in your freak show of genetic mutations. Truth is, you win hands down when it comes to genetic freaks of nature.

Unlike you, I don't have a mangina and a psychotic alter ego.

Location hidden

#36275 Dec 16, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I did; you're still desperate for company in your freak show of genetic mutations. Truth is, you win hands down when it comes to genetic freaks of nature.
You might want to do a general search of 'epi genetics and homosexuality' and read how the scientists are judging the theory...

http://healthland.time.com/2012/12/13/new-ins...
question

Saint Louis, MO

#36278 Dec 17, 2012
So jon jon. Don't you find yourself tedious?
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>

Illinois

#36279 Dec 17, 2012
question wrote:
So jon jon. Don't you find yourself tedious?
<quoted text>
No CDC, but i do find you and Kimare to be tedious.
Hoo Hah

Calvert City, KY

#36282 Dec 18, 2012
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
Sounds like a marriage built to last!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36284 Dec 18, 2012
Jeb Wilson wrote:
hell man aint no way man, we shot your kind in nam.
Of course you did, kitten, of course you did...

Location hidden

#36285 Dec 18, 2012
Hate to be tedious...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/
releases/2012/12/121211083212. htm

Different epi-marks protect different sex-specific traits from being masculinized or feminized -- some affect the genitals, others sexual identity, and yet others affect sexual partner preference. However, when these epi-marks are transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they may cause reversed effects, such as the feminization of some traits in sons, such as sexual preference, and similarly a partial masculinization of daughters.

The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.

Smirk.

Illinois

#36286 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
Different epi-marks protect different sex-specific traits from being masculinized or feminized -- some affect the genitals, others sexual identity, and yet others affect sexual partner preference. However, when these epi-marks are transmitted across generations from fathers to daughters or mothers to sons, they may cause reversed effects, such as the feminization of some traits in sons, such as sexual preference, and similarly a partial masculinization of daughters.
The study solves the evolutionary riddle of homosexuality, finding that "sexually antagonistic" epi-marks, which normally protect parents from natural variation in sex hormone levels during fetal development, sometimes carryover across generations and cause homosexuality in opposite-sex offspring.
Smirk.
No, you love to be tedious. it's all you've got.

Location hidden

#36287 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
Smirk.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you love to be tedious. it's all you've got.
True. Tedious persistence for truth.

And you have nothing but ad homoan attacks.

Politics_Kid

Olney, IL

#36288 Dec 18, 2012
Check out this video on marriage issues.
I think it shows a good point!

Illinois

#36289 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

If by ad hominem attacks you mean that I bust your balls/clitty for trolling, then sure.

Illinois

#36290 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
It would appear that others disagree with you. Again. As usual.
You should let your inner lesbian guide your heart.
mahz

Troy, IL

#36291 Dec 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
Smirk.
<quoted text>
You still havent came up with an original thought yet? You are one of the poorest trolls I have ever seen. Constant repetition and you cant even get under anyone's skin. You must not be too smart.

What about endocrine disruptors?

Location hidden

#36292 Dec 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Hate to be tedious...
Smirk.
<quoted text>
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
You still havent came up with an original thought yet? You are one of the poorest trolls I have ever seen. Constant repetition and you cant even get under anyone's skin. You must not be too smart.
What about endocrine disruptors?
"Original thought?" It seems you are mistaking scientific discover of facts for a fiction story. Perhaps that is why your life and belief system is embedded in denial???

The funny part is apart from denial and deceit, all you have is ad homoan attacks. You must not be too smart.

Smirk.
jab

Herod, IL

#36293 Dec 19, 2012
test
We have a winner

Saint Louis, MO

#36294 Dec 19, 2012
Jon Jon won "troll of the year"
Congrats!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 min LieutenantGov 4,053
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,115,449
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Earthling-1 47,045
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min door left open wa... 98,367
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min full mardi mau-Grau 68,565
Amy - 9-29-2014 40 min Kuuipo 32
Amy 10-1 1 hr pde 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 178,608
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance