Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,560)

Showing posts 31,181 - 31,200 of47,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
surferdude

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

The liberals have already trashed the world's morals so let 'er buck. Queers are twisted freaks and calling them gays and lesbians and letting them get married won't change that. It'll just let them become a further drag on our tax dollar, which is their real goal.
surferdude

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

I can't think of any worse punishment for gays and lesbians than marriage.:)
Being in a straight marriage is cruel enough - I thinkin' that a gay marriage could be defined as cruel and unusual.:)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Aside from validating my comments about evolutionary mating behavior, this new study is an explanation of how and why homosexuality a genetic defect.

"Different genes are involved in the development of genitals, reproductive organs, body shape, sexual orientation and every other trait where genes shape sexual differentiation. And so epi-marks to these different genes will have different influences on those traits.

Mostly, these kinds of epi-marks should not be passed from parent to offspring. But occasionally some are. And when the epi-marks on genes that effect sexual orientation get passed from father to daughter then some traits that would normally develop in female-specific ways end up more masculinized. Likewise mother-son transmission of epi-marks can result in the feminization of some traits that would normally develop in a more masculinized fashion."

http://theconversation.edu.au/new-ideas-about...

Big Smile.
the fact king

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Jesus is coming back to kick your butts get right with God now before its to late sinners your evil living in sin its Adam and Eve get that through your sick heads it could be your last chance so when your in hell you can rememeber we tried to tell you so this message brought to by the coles county chapter of get the gays out
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the world yesterday did a Christian kill 26 innocent women and children like an atheist did?

Yesterday in all of those cases, millions of Christians sacrificed, gave, prayed and served those very situations.
Just simple reality.
You have a clear pattern of ignorant bigotry.
:-)
Why did you lie and state that he was an athiest? That young man could have been one of those crazy Christians for all we know. Where is your firm grip on reality, truth, blah blah blah now?

Here you sit on topix with all the other supposed "Christians" bashing gay people...So much for the Golden Rule! So really, who is the ignorant bigot?

You were wrong, you know you were wrong and that is why you did not respond.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the world yesterday did a Christian kill 26 innocent women and children like an atheist did?

Yesterday in all of those cases, millions of Christians sacrificed, gave, prayed and served those very situations.
Just simple reality.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you lie and state that he was an athiest? That young man could have been one of those crazy Christians for all we know. Where is your firm grip on reality, truth, blah blah blah now?
Here you sit on topix with all the other supposed "Christians" bashing gay people...So much for the Golden Rule! So really, who is the ignorant bigot?
You were wrong, you know you were wrong and that is why you did not respond.
Why are you questioning me when the first poster slandered Christians?

Just curious about your bigoted concern...

Smile.
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
You are the one who stated he was an athiest, I want your source, not your ignorant bigotry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say Christians do not commit horrible crimes? You have to know that is not true!
From a post on the previous page;

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text> "...of course there are examples of those who violate Christian beliefs in the name of Christianity."

Again, why the one sided indignation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who stated he was an athiest, I want your source, not your ignorant bigotry.
It seems you are a johnny come lately... and skipped a certain slander for a maybe slander. That sounds like certain bigotry...

Why? It's okay to lie about Christians, but not about atheists?

Are you sure you want to bet Adam was not an atheist?

Inquiring minds want to know.

really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, why the one sided indignation?
Why the blatant lie?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
Jesus is coming back to kick your butts get right with God now before its to late sinners your evil living in sin its Adam and Eve get that through your sick heads it could be your last chance so when your in hell you can rememeber we tried to tell you so this message brought to by the coles county chapter of get the gays out
Do you belong to some small religious sect that opposes spelling, grammar and punctuation?
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just simple reality.
<quoted text>
Also millions of Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, Wiccans, Athiests, etc...sacrificed, gave, served, helped, some prayed in those very situations. It is what decent human beings do! Just simple reality...You have a clear pattern of ignorant bigotry!

"Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does"!
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
It seems you are a johnny come lately... and skipped a certain slander for a maybe slander. That sounds like certain bigotry...
Why? It's okay to lie about Christians, but not about atheists?
Are you sure you want to bet Adam was not an atheist?
Inquiring minds want to know.
No it isn't ok to lie about anyone, so why did you? I saw no lie by the other poster, are you telling me the Crusades and other things posted by that person never happened? You are lying again! I thought you only dealt in reality...

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't ok to lie about anyone, so why did you? I saw no lie by the other poster, are you telling me the Crusades and other things posted by that person never happened? You are lying again! I thought you only dealt in reality...
Lying is Kimare's reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Also millions of Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, Wiccans, Athiests, etc...sacrificed, gave, served, helped, some prayed in those very situations. It is what decent human beings do! Just simple reality...You have a clear pattern of ignorant bigotry!
"Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does"!
There is no question that our belief system dramatically influences our behavior (hence my statement that Adam Lanza was an atheist).

Let me give you an example;

The only group of people fighting for an end to slavery were Christians in England and America. There were no other groups speaking out.

You many not realize it, but there is actually more slavery occurring right now, than back then. Only we call it human trafficking now. Look it up.

If you look at each type of situation (sex, labor, etc), you will find Christian organizations on the front line. We have a Christian organization in my small community dealing with under-aged girls and boys being used at truck stops.

You will find NONE of the groups you listed there. In fact, they will be on the other side, participating in the abuse.

You are a ignorant bigot, that is why you refuse to answer my questions and make the kind of false assertions you do.

Bazinga!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for picking one of the distortions that Mahtz threw out.

This is also a perfect example of atheistic lies and gay twirl talking points that others like you pick up without checking the validity of.

The history of the Mediterranean basin was that prior to Islam, that area was the birthplace of both the Jewish and Christian faiths. Guess how it changed to Islamic? Hint; look at what is happening to the Coptic Christians in Egypt (now 10%, once 90% of the population).

Here is a brief overview of the subsequent purpose of the Crusades;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

If those and other prior battles had not occurred, Europe would be Islamic already.

You are singular proof of the idiotic arrogant ignorance of today's youth. No wonder ObamaNation was re-elected!

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

http://theconversation.edu.au/new-ideas-about...

New Ideas About the Evolution of Homosexuality
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no question that our belief system dramatically influences our behavior (hence my statement that Adam Lanza was an atheist).
The only group of people fighting for an end to slavery were Christians in England and America. There were no other groups speaking out.
Oh puh-leez. Why would you write something so easily refuted?

The only people fighting to KEEP slavery were christians.
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You many not realize it, but there is actually more slavery occurring right now, than back then. Only we call it human trafficking now. Look it up.
If you look at each type of situation (sex, labor, etc), you will find Christian organizations on the front line. We have a Christian organization in my small community dealing with under-aged girls and boys being used at truck stops.
You will find NONE of the groups you listed there. In fact, they will be on the other side, participating in the abuse.
You are a ignorant bigot, that is why you refuse to answer my questions and make the kind of false assertions you do.
Bazinga!
You asked me no questions, not of any substance anyway...I made no false assertions - You did! You told a blatant lie and then tried to excuse it by whining about what another poster said about Christians. There is no excuse for a lie! I read back, nothing that poster said was untrue, it all happened.

So your small little church group helps stop human trafficking at a truck stop? Good for you! What about all the human trafficking that goes on in the name of God? Is that ok with you? You actually think Christians are the only good people in this world? Your beliefs have not made you a better person, they made you an ignorant bigot! I don't think that is what your God intended!
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are singular proof of the idiotic arrogant ignorance of today's youth. No wonder ObamaNation was re-elected!
Smile.
You sure know how to charm a lady - I am 53 years old.

Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,181 - 31,200 of47,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Justice Dale 167,504
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,033,330
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 65,068
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 4 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 5 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search