Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,555)

Showing posts 31,081 - 31,100 of48,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ruk

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

So if one is not invading your or my free will it confronts us not what or where they are sticking things, that simple in fact.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche'. I was just about to go there, but you beat me to the punch.
All the girls go there.

:-)

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All the girls go there.
Yes, if by "girls" you mean all of the normal people here with one set of genitalia and no psychotic alter ego who have no need for a sanity certificate.

Your reality is idiocy wrapped in denial and all tucked up inside a dusty muffin.

Muntzinga, Mangina Man
non smoker

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
U obviously have no religious background, faith, or beliefs. It is an abomination to God. That's what's wrong with it.
non smoker

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

This is sad, homosexuality is wrong, period. What a horrible and disgusting message we are sending our youth today.
Robin

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Holy RACIST batman!!!
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
My taint could use a good washing, but I'd never let a mexican touch it.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
All the girls go there.
That's all you got? You really need to work up some new material troll. Your routine is uninspired and stale. I've seen better trolling done by 12 year olds.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

non smoker wrote:
This is sad, homosexuality is wrong, period. What a horrible and disgusting message we are sending our youth today.
If homosexuality is wrong, why did god create so many gay creatures? God must have made a mistake.
non smoker

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

mahz wrote:
<quoted text>If homosexuality is wrong, why did god create so many gay creatures? God must have made a mistake.
Really? You shouldn't go there. Read the scripture and you will find plenty of examples where God is against homosexuality.
non smoker

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

mahz wrote:
<quoted text>If homosexuality is wrong, why did god create so many gay creatures? God must have made a mistake.
Leviticus 18:22. 22“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."
Mr Puffer

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Butt it sure does feel good.
non smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
Leviticus 18:22. 22“ ‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

non smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You shouldn't go there. Read the scripture and you will find plenty of examples where God is against homosexuality.
He is also against pork. Do you eat bacon?

He is also against shellfish? Eat any shrimp lately?

He is also against mixing more than one type of fiber? Do you own any cotton/poly blend t-shirts?

He is also for slavery. How many slaves do you own?

He also commands that women be forced to leave the house during menstration and can only return after the bleeding has stopped and they have been ritually bathed so that they are once again clean?

So do you force the women in your house to go live in the shed for five days a month?

If not you need to shut your pie hole because your cafeteria Christianity in which you get to pick and choose which of your God's laws to obey is pathetic.

Here's a question for you Christian. Jesus came to fulfill God's covenant and replaced the Old Testament laws with his own. Jesus never mentions homosexuality once. Do you think that if it was as important to him as you are trying to make it out to be, he might has said something about it somewhere? Just once?
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

non smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
Right below that it gives instructions on how to beat and kill insolent slaves? So how do you kill your slaves?

It also prohibits eating pig with the same language. So in biblical terms eating pork is n equal footing with being gay. I don't see you throwing a fit that the grocery store is selling bacon.

You know what though, go ahead and be a bigoted fool. It is killing Christianity faster than anything else. The younger generation does not believe it is right to persecute gay people. When they see the church doing it they reject the church. So go right ahead and hate. It will only mean your bullshit Iron age religion fades into obscurity even faster.

Call it an evolution of the species.
Mr Puffer

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Yeah!
Take all you Religious beliefs and shove em up your.....
I like to have things shoved up my......
Mr Puffer

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

don't judge me and I won't judge you jon jon
get smart

Commiskey, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Does this civil status mean they are normal people?

Does it give them same status as marriage as far as being a spouse?

The marriage status gives them rights to steal Social Security when the spouse dies.

The heathen that do not believe in God's Word-- might just be smart enough to know that the tap on SS FROM THE GAY BOOMERS WILL BE GREATER than the Baby Boomers tap.

All other privileges are obtainable by a document allowing whomever to inherit, health care boss, share real estate etc. Only SS requires spouse to tap first dead spouses SS and thus increase amount for left behind one. Sisters, brothers and older siblings are not able to do so.
Money is the name of the game- They are laughing all the way to the bank as no one has brought this up as of now.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

get smart wrote:
Does this civil status mean they are normal people?
Does it give them same status as marriage as far as being a spouse?
The marriage status gives them rights to steal Social Security when the spouse dies.
The heathen that do not believe in God's Word-- might just be smart enough to know that the tap on SS FROM THE GAY BOOMERS WILL BE GREATER than the Baby Boomers tap.
All other privileges are obtainable by a document allowing whomever to inherit, health care boss, share real estate etc. Only SS requires spouse to tap first dead spouses SS and thus increase amount for left behind one. Sisters, brothers and older siblings are not able to do so.
Money is the name of the game- They are laughing all the way to the bank as no one has brought this up as of now.
Are you retarded? A group that makes up 3% of the nation is going to tax the system more than the other 97%?

Equal rights is the name of the game. Your inability to handle simple figures is not.
mahz

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

No the civil status does not make them normal you bigoted fool.

They are normal!
non smoker

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

mahz wrote:
<quoted text>He is also against pork. Do you eat bacon?

He is also against shellfish? Eat any shrimp lately?

He is also against mixing more than one type of fiber? Do you own any cotton/poly blend t-shirts?

He is also for slavery. How many slaves do you own?

He also commands that women be forced to leave the house during menstration and can only return after the bleeding has stopped and they have been ritually bathed so that they are once again clean?

So do you force the women in your house to go live in the shed for five days a month?

If not you need to shut your pie hole because your cafeteria Christianity in which you get to pick and choose which of your God's laws to obey is pathetic.

Here's a question for you Christian. Jesus came to fulfill God's covenant and replaced the Old Testament laws with his own. Jesus never mentions homosexuality once. Do you think that if it was as important to him as you are trying to make it out to be, he might has said something about it somewhere? Just once?
Wow, I feel sad for you and where you are going end up. Remember our conversation when you are burning in hell, and I don't mean that meanly, I mean it literally. Some day you will remember these words and wish to yourself you never said not believed them. I won't stoop to your level and call names, I will pray for you instead. God bless, I'm afraid for your future.

Since: Sep 12

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

bad idea wrote:
<quoted text>
Join the blacks, they blame other people for their dissatisfaction in life as well. "Everyone just wants things to be fair." Well, reality check, life isn't fair. Also, think about it like this. How will civilization continue to exist with there becoming more and more gays? Last time I checked, a dude can't get another dude pregnant. Don't gay people, men in particular, have a drastically increased risk of aids? Yes they do. Isn't that expensive to treat? Yes it is. Don't most people with aids not have health care? Well, yes. Who pays for their treatments then? The taxpayer. Oh, well its seems to me the american taxpayer should be up in arms because in a round about way, this will only cost them more. It's also un-natural for a child to be reared by gay's. That is already putting them behind the 8 ball to start their life. Kids are cruel, so why would you want to subject a kid to anymore cruelty? The list goes on and on as to why this is a bad idea. Just my opinion.
The drastic increase in the risk of aids is old news from the 80's. If your going to spread bigoted idiotic remarks at least check your facts. The only reason that gay couples didn't have health insurance is because homophobic jackasses are too scared that either two guys or two gals getting the same benefits from their relationship that heterosexuals do is going to somehow keep you from getting into your "heaven". News flash buddy, how does your god view bigotry and hatred?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,081 - 31,100 of48,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,078,041
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,420
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min andet1987 452
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 67,840
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 46 min APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 8
Is Ebay's 21-Day Hold on Sellers' PAYPAL Funds ... (Apr '13) 58 min hold this 25
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chief49 3,825
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE