Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#35853 Nov 4, 2012
Republiscums filth CHEATING

Read> Miami: Election Supervisor Closed voting today because line was too long- Voter's Cars being Towed - DC
Bongmom

Homewood, IL

#35854 Nov 4, 2012
weak gay arguments wrote:
<quoted text>
No No No No I Don't Smoke it No More
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9i0W9tDUlD8XX
Oh yes we do, plenty of us. Come on, why are adult cartoons so popular??? We are the new generation of 40 and 50 yr olds., we make the rules now. Pot is not a drug. Time to end the ohony war and refocus the resouces on Cocaine and Heroin as well as the booming prescription drug epedemic. Pahleeaassee.....
Stegerfox

Homewood, IL

#35855 Nov 4, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
And wait...you think a MINORITY of heterosexuals engage in oral sex?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
really, get a life, dude. Men and women, gay and straight, we all experiement. Most likely your someone who is straight, and if you had a partner, you did it missionary style once a week, right?

You poor, twisted soul God would not make your hands long enough to touch it if he didnt want you to play with it.

Check out 50 shades of Gray, and loosen up! Tight ass! And as Rocky says, DONT DREAM IT, JUST BE IT! YOLO.....

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#35856 Nov 4, 2012
Stegerfox wrote:
<quoted text>
really, get a life, dude. Men and women, gay and straight, we all experiement. Most likely your someone who is straight, and if you had a partner, you did it missionary style once a week, right?
You poor, twisted soul God would not make your hands long enough to touch it if he didnt want you to play with it.
Check out 50 shades of Gray, and loosen up! Tight ass! And as Rocky says, DONT DREAM IT, JUST BE IT! YOLO.....
Dude, you CLEARLY misread my post...
kuda

Streamwood, IL

#35857 Nov 4, 2012
I get turned on when I think of my wife watching me blow a guy. Am I gay?
Your Wife

Saint Louis, MO

#35858 Nov 5, 2012
Sounds great. Just don't marry him. Remember, you're MY Beeeich.
kuda wrote:
I get turned on when I think of my wife watching me blow a guy. Am I gay?
Mr Helpfull

Cameron, MO

#35859 Nov 5, 2012
Wow, I'm really amazed that Illinois (my former home) has joined the other states in trying to legalize crime. I guess it shouldn't surprise me when you look at the success rate of the former gov's. If you check with the dictionary (is that still used???) sodomy would be the type of sex used in same sex marriages, people have been charged with this as a crime for years, So go ahead, change the laws to make them acceptable, but are you going to release all those criminals for this crime? Make rape legal too, someone in that relationship is getting pleasure, down the road, it will be acceptable as well.

Location hidden

#35860 Nov 5, 2012
Mr Helpfull wrote:
Wow, I'm really amazed that Illinois (my former home) has joined the other states in trying to legalize crime. I guess it shouldn't surprise me when you look at the success rate of the former gov's. If you check with the dictionary (is that still used???) sodomy would be the type of sex used in same sex marriages, people have been charged with this as a crime for years, So go ahead, change the laws to make them acceptable, but are you going to release all those criminals for this crime? Make rape legal too, someone in that relationship is getting pleasure, down the road, it will be acceptable as well.
Homosexual sex hasn't been illegal for some time, grandpa.
grandpa

Saint Louis, MO

#35861 Nov 5, 2012
I miss the days when my boyfriend could tear my sphincter and it was against the law. I was such
a naught boy.

Location hidden

#35862 Nov 5, 2012
grandpa wrote:
I miss the days when my boyfriend could tear my sphincter and it was against the law. I was such
a naught boy.
Your existence is for "naught" troll...
Grandpa

Saint Louis, MO

#35863 Nov 5, 2012
I Just Think you should take better care of your sphincter.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your existence is for "naught" troll...
helen

Sugar Grove, IL

#35865 Nov 5, 2012
Sphincters are apparently made for hot dogs. Must be a natural process.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35866 Nov 5, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual sex hasn't been illegal for some time, grandpa.
No, but it is inherently harmful, extremely unhealthy and very demeaning.

Location hidden

#35868 Nov 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but it is inherently harmful, extremely unhealthy and very demeaning.
You're that strange "smirk/bazinga" guy, right?

I think we've discussed before that you should feel free to never respond to my posts.

Thanks

Location hidden

#35870 Nov 5, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're that strange "smirk/bazinga" guy, right?
I think we've discussed before that you should feel free to never respond to my posts.
Thanks
Truth and reality are 'strange'?

I guess that is why you would try to censor responses on a debate site.

Smirk.

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#35872 Nov 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth and reality are 'strange'?
I guess that is why you would try to censor responses on a debate site.
Smirk.
I'm quite certain that he welcomes legitimate replies from well-informed, thoughtful individuals.
Your replies, on the other hand....

Muntzinga, Mangina Man.
KiMareisanAnalRi ng

Garden City, MO

#35873 Nov 5, 2012
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
Bump (because it's so true)!

Location hidden

#35874 Nov 6, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite certain that he welcomes legitimate replies from well-informed, thoughtful individuals.
Your replies, on the other hand....
Muntzinga, Mangina Man.
'Legitimate' and 'well-informed' and 'thoughtful' from a man who abuses another man and calls it 'marriage'.
REALly?

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#35875 Nov 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'Legitimate' and 'well-informed' and 'thoughtful' from a man who abuses another man and calls it 'marriage'.
REALly?
Damned Str8. You call it abuse, we call it a marriage.
question

Saint Louis, MO

#35876 Nov 6, 2012
Should we be worried about your cats?
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Damned Str8. You call it abuse, we call it a marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min GUNNER 1,277,377
abby9-2-15 5 min Mister Tonka 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min IB DaMann 54,562
Ask amy 9-2-15 36 min Stina 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min Ferrerman unplugg... 100,659
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 196,978
2000 Chevy astro dies after I take off on a com... 2 hr AAvila 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages