1. SS behavior/attraction is normal, according to the APA.<quoted text>
Your SS and sexual identity is abnormal not unlike an alcoholic needs to avoid the next drink. Most heteros think of the opposite sex 24/7. That's is because of nature to naturally reproduce. Can you reproduce the natural way through homosexuality?
2. Wow, you dare to speak on behalf of "most heteros"? That takes some serious balls.
3. You think of sex 24/7? No wonder your comments here are so lame.
4. I have no idea what you intended to say, in saying "That's is because of nature to naturally reproduce." If, like me, you're enjoying a late-night adult beverage I'm prepared to forgive you.
5. Reproduction has never been a prerequisite for marriage.
You might find the details of my sexual relations to be offensive, but they're no more, or less, offensive than the particulars of your sexual exploits.