Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,539)

Showing posts 30,761 - 30,780 of48,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

There you go letting that ignorant troll own your face again. Boy are you stupid Jon.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And I care you don't care?
Smirk.
Not one iota. Carry on, Munt.
julie

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Homophobes R Todays Nazis wrote:
"Did it Hurt" -- the divorce rate is much lower among gay married couples than it is among straight ones. They also do a better job of nourishing and educating their children. Gays commit fewer crimes, and are far less likely to abuse their children.
Get your facts straight, or just keep on hating blindly. Your choice.
There is always less divorce when there are less marriages rocket scientist.
A guy that knows

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

julie wrote:
<quoted text>There is always less divorce when there are less marriages rocket scientist.
LOL, I called you before I dug.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

You people are nasty.
of course

Waterloo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

That's why you can't get that smile off your face.
Buck Masterson wrote:
You people are nasty.
Steak I

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

voice wrote:
i have always been taught it was a sin. I find it very unnatural but I agree with many other comments Life is short be with who you love. No one has a right to judge another because their "sin" is different than another. In the end all that4 matters is how you lived your life and how you treat others. When the power of love overcomes the love of power then there will be peace. Sadly people feel the need to overpower each otjer in their beliefs.
So I ask a question....if you like..........lets say sheep....does the rest of society, that has accepted the Adam and Eve lifestyle, must now accept your "choice"? Be with whomever you want, but why force society to make laws to accept your chosen sex behavior. It is sex however you do it. How you perform your sex life is not a matter of law.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Steak I wrote:
<quoted text>
So I ask a question....if you like..........lets say sheep....does the rest of society, that has accepted the Adam and Eve lifestyle, must now accept your "choice"? Be with whomever you want, but why force society to make laws to accept your chosen sex behavior. It is sex however you do it. How you perform your sex life is not a matter of law.
If being heterosexual is your "chosen" lifestyle, why are you entitled to the laws that are on the books? Or could it be that equality means everyone is ACTUALLY entitled to the same rights?

By the way, thanks for dumbing down my relationship to nothing more than a sexual behavior.
ohoh

Hinckley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
If being heterosexual is your "chosen" lifestyle, why are you entitled to the laws that are on the books? Or could it be that equality means everyone is ACTUALLY entitled to the same rights?
By the way, thanks for dumbing down my relationship to nothing more than a sexual behavior.
You truly are an ignoramus.
You are also very sick and perverted.

But of course you will not agree.

Buttchucker.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who dumbed your relationship down to 'two people' and a 'contract'.

Live with it, just don't call it a marriage, because it never will be.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who dumbed your relationship down to 'two people' and a 'contract'.
Live with it, just don't call it a marriage, because it never will be.
You've missed the point, as usual.

A relationship is NOT just sex. Being a homosexual is NOT just about sex.

It many states it ALREADY is marriage. That's the law. Your feeble-minded opinion doesn't change that. When marriage equality becomes federally recognized, you'll still be wrong.

Live with it. Or not.
Rick is a Pervert

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If you really are an emotionally stunted, maturity deprived, mentally challenged 12 year-old, I'll apologize for what I'm thinking about you right now, but if not... Your original post and your response to the poster who replied to you, demonstrates the lack of intellect and reason we're up against and proves once and for all the need for equal treatment and respect under the law for Lesbian and Gay Americans. Ranting idiotic bigots such as yourself serve to prove the righteousness of our cause, keep up the good work.
Who is calling whom a Bigot? What makes you think homosexuals are equal to heteros? The behaviors are different. Your are the bigot. Here's what they didn't teach you in public school.

What is a Homosexual?

1: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex.

2: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hom...

What is a Pervert?

1a: to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : corrupt

b: to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : misdirect

2a: to divert to a wrong end or purpose : misuse

b: to twist the meaning or sense of : misinterpret

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/per...

What does Moral mean?

1 a: of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : ethical.

b: expressing or teaching a conception of right behavior.

c: conforming to a standard of right behavior.

d: sanctioned by or operative on one's conscience or ethical judgment.

e: capable of right and wrong action.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mor ...

What is Sexual Perversion?

: activity (as sodomy, fellatio, bestiality) leading to complete sexual gratification that is preferred by an adult to heterosexual coitus.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sex ...

What is Sodomy?

: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also: copulation with an animal.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sod ...

The question is... should society and the government promote the above definitions by legalizing gay marriage? Just because a certain minority of heterosexuals,(also perverts), may fit the above definitions doesn't mean society and/or the government should promote more of it with their blessing through legalizing SSM.
Rick is a Pervert

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You've missed the point, as usual.
A relationship is NOT just sex. Being a homosexual is NOT just about sex.
It many states it ALREADY is marriage. That's the law. Your feeble-minded opinion doesn't change that. When marriage equality becomes federally recognized, you'll still be wrong.
Live with it. Or not.
What is a Homosexual?

1: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex.

2: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex.

So, yes it is about sex. I LOVE my Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Cat, and Dog but that don't mean I want to have sex with them?

You are the feeble-minded one.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
And I care you don't care?
Pretty ridiculous comment from you considering that half of the posts on this thread are posted by YOU. And, LOL, we didn't need a Gibberish/English decoder to understand this one.

Keep trying you are closer than ever to posting an coherent sentence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Rick is a Pervert wrote:
...edited for stupidity...
sorry dude, once I edited out all the stupid there was noting left to comment on... but you sure do spend lots of time lurking here for a "straight" fella. Do you have a little crush on Rick?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

closet queen wrote:

What makes you think homosexuals are equal to heteros?
Normal people don't defined themselves with what is between our legs and who we share our beds with.

The fact that you do says more about YOU that it says about anyone else. Think about it next time you are wondering why you can't get laid with out paying for it.
Rick the Pervert

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry dude, once I edited out all the stupid there was noting left to comment on... but you sure do spend lots of time lurking here for a "straight" fella. Do you have a little crush on Rick?
"noting left?"

Sorry, first time I been here. It's disgusting how ignorant you folks are. Your Homosexal Agenda has been well exposed on MPLS Topix and Rick, Gerbils with Weasels, Woodtick57, and other well known homosexual apoligists know from being there. A PhD in homosexual studies don't mean nothing. You can twist the behavior any way you want to. Homosexuality is a behavioral and mental sickness as much as heterosexuality is normal.
Rick the Pervert

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

<quoted text>
Normal people don't defined themselves with what is between our legs and who we share our beds with.
The fact that you do says more about YOU that it says about anyone else. Think about it next time you are wondering why you can't get laid with out paying for it.
I would suggest that you look up the word "homosexual" for your edification. Then see what's between you legs.

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Rick is a Pervert wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Homosexual?
So, yes it is about sex. I LOVE my Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Cat, and Dog but that don't mean I want to have sex with them?
You are the feeble-minded one.
Again, you've missed the point, douche-bag.
As a heterosexual, are you having intercourse 24/7? Does being a pussy-hound define who you are?
Yes, I'm gay. Yes, I have a SS attraction. However, my sexual identity is a small part of who I am as an individual.

Seriously, you need to think outside the box a little (pun intended, but you're probably too dense to get the pun).
Rick the Pervert

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

<quoted text>
Pretty ridiculous comment from you considering that half of the posts on this thread are posted by YOU. And, LOL, we didn't need a Gibberish/English decoder to understand this one.
Keep trying you are closer than ever to posting an coherent sentence.
All I can think of here is SNL.

"Jane, you ignorant slut."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 30,761 - 30,780 of48,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Le Jimbo 45,505
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,072,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,660
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min PEllen 97,440
Abby 7-11 28 min Mister Tonka 15
Amy July 12 35 min PEllen 1
Abby July 12 37 min PEllen 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••