Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,812

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#35731 Oct 28, 2012
Redefined*

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35732 Oct 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, play semantics and parse words.
You say one man, one woman.
We say penis and vagina.
Either way, your views are antiqued. The fact that you can't sell your daughter for three goats and a cow means that we've already resigned marriage.
There you go again...

Dumbing down marriage.

If I go with your gay twirl, you are taking marriage from one penis and one vagina to 'two penis's or two vaginas'

Not only is that redefining marriage, it's really stupid.

Just a little history lesson; None of my ancestors acquired a wife with animals. That is a stupid stretch too.

Your effort of gay twirl to make me look stupid only shows how desperate you are to make a stupid idea work.

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35733 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I "keep insisting that marriage is a sacred union between a penis and a vagina"?
It's a basic math theorem:

If: ONE man= ONE penis (1+1) and ONE woman= ONE vagina (1+1)

Then: ONE Penis + ONE vagina (1+1)= ONE man + ONE woman (1+1)

See? A balance equation! It's so simple and irrefutable that a DUMB BLOND or even a TWIRLING GAY can understand it!!!!

As you have so frequently insisted "real" marriage is between ONE man/penis and ONE woman/vagina (1+1=2). Any EXCEPTION would DUMB DOWN MARRIAGE! As I already explained the theorem is irrefutable as I am sorry KiMare, YOUR marriage, ONE penis and TWO vaginas (1+2=3) just doesn't add up "right". Allowing this abomination would go against the (already proofed) theorem. And as you so often point out it would redefining marriage, it's also REALLY stupid.

The beauty is that because it's all about the numbers, math takes all the silly EMOTION out of the equation.

If you doubt it you the math for yourself... Since the "magic number is TWO, not THREE, It's OBVIOUS that YOUR own MARRIAGE isn't legal (or sanctified by God).

All your silly attempts to divert us with claims of "dumb blonds" and "gay twirls" makes you look stupid and only shows how desperate you are to make a stupid idea like work.

ONE PENIS + TWO VAGINAS= CIVIL UNION

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35734 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
None of my ancestors acquired a wife with animals.
When exactly did your ancestor leave the home planet headed for earth?
mahz

Belleville, IL

#35735 Oct 29, 2012
why do you guys keep feeding the troll?

He is absolutely owning you.

Location hidden

#35736 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I "keep insisting that marriage is a sacred union between a penis and a vagina"?
Liar PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a basic math theorem:
If: ONE man= ONE penis (1+1) and ONE woman= ONE vagina (1+1)
Then: ONE Penis + ONE vagina (1+1)= ONE man + ONE woman (1+1)
See? A balance equation! It's so simple and irrefutable that a DUMB BLOND or even a TWIRLING GAY can understand it!!!!
As you have so frequently insisted "real" marriage is between ONE man/penis and ONE woman/vagina (1+1=2). Any EXCEPTION would DUMB DOWN MARRIAGE! As I already explained the theorem is irrefutable as I am sorry KiMare, YOUR marriage, ONE penis and TWO vaginas (1+2=3) just doesn't add up "right". Allowing this abomination would go against the (already proofed) theorem. And as you so often point out it would redefining marriage, it's also REALLY stupid.
The beauty is that because it's all about the numbers, math takes all the silly EMOTION out of the equation.
If you doubt it you the math for yourself... Since the "magic number is TWO, not THREE, It's OBVIOUS that YOUR own MARRIAGE isn't legal (or sanctified by God).
All your silly attempts to divert us with claims of "dumb blonds" and "gay twirls" makes you look stupid and only shows how desperate you are to make a stupid idea like work.
ONE PENIS + TWO VAGINAS= CIVIL UNION
1.'Dr.' you lied about what I said. Nothing you posted above answers my question.

2. A genetic chimera is two distinct people. A simple scientific fact. One is married, perfectly normal and legal.

3. Just as dumbing down marriage to 'two people', dumbing it down to 'one vagina and one penis' is a vain attempt to impose a imposter duplicated half on real marriage.

4. Now you want to take emotion out of marriage too??? Only a blonde would take it there...

5. What is clear, is that you get off on gay twirl. Does your boyfriend know?

Location hidden

#35737 Oct 29, 2012
mahz wrote:
Abject denial with a unguarded moment of wisdom.
Deport Obama

United States

#35738 Oct 29, 2012
Then when Obama moves back to Illinois he can legally marry Larry Siclair

Illinois

#35739 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Just a little history lesson; None of my ancestors acquired a wife with animals. T
That's right, your ancestors crawled out of a cesspool, unlike the rest of us.

Illinois

#35740 Oct 29, 2012
mahz wrote:
The only thing that the troll owns is a completely useless, non-functioning vagina that stinks.

Trolling the internet, proclaiming a genetic mutation and declaring that LGBT people are likewise defective is hardly owning anything.

Location hidden

#35742 Oct 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, your ancestors crawled out of a cesspool, unlike the rest of us.

The only thing that the troll owns is a completely useless, non-functioning vagina that stinks.
Trolling the internet, proclaiming a genetic mutation and declaring that LGBT people are likewise defective is hardly owning anything.
Note who is making no reasoned assertions or responses.

ONLY ad homoan attacks.

You are the troll johnny boy, the proof is black and white.

Illinois

#35743 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Note who is making no reasoned assertions or responses.
ONLY ad homoan attacks.
You are the troll johnny boy, the proof is black and white.
Says the troll who has never offered any proof, whatsoever, that being gay or lesbian is a genetic defect . And yet, you continue to make this claim repeatedly.

My remark about your useless, nonfunctioning vagina can hardly be an ad hominem attack when you never stop talking about yourself.

You're just crabby because you're on the wrong side of the social justice movement and you know it.

Location hidden

#35744 Oct 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the troll who has never offered any proof, whatsoever, that being gay or lesbian is a genetic defect . And yet, you continue to make this claim repeatedly.
My remark about your useless, nonfunctioning vagina can hardly be an ad hominem attack when you never stop talking about yourself.
You're just crabby because you're on the wrong side of the social justice movement and you know it.
The very first paragraph of a site your fellow troll posted;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/why-...

"While female sexuality appears to be more fluid, research suggests that male gayness is an inborn, unalterable, strongly genetically influenced trait. But considering that the trait discourages the type of sex that leads to procreation that is, sex with women and would therefore seem to thwart its own chances of being genetically passed on to the next generation, why are there gay men at all?

Put differently, why haven't gay man genes driven themselves extinct?"

Need me to post more johnny boy?

I would think a marginally literate adult would be aware of evolutionary basics...

Bazinga!

Illinois

#35745 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The very first paragraph of a site your fellow troll posted;
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/why-...
"While female sexuality appears to be more fluid, research suggests that male gayness is an inborn, unalterable, strongly genetically influenced trait. But considering that the trait discourages the type of sex that leads to procreation that is, sex with women and would therefore seem to thwart its own chances of being genetically passed on to the next generation, why are there gay men at all?
Put differently, why haven't gay man genes driven themselves extinct?"
Need me to post more johnny boy?
I would think a marginally literate adult would be aware of evolutionary basics...
Bazinga!

Again, this from the defective one who claims that social scientists have proven that being gay is a defect. This doesn't look like a social scientist to me.

Location hidden

#35746 Oct 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, this from the defective one who claims that social scientists have proven that being gay is a defect. This doesn't look like a social scientist to me.
right.

Illinois

#35747 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
right.
I'm sure that if we sift through your verbage enough we'd find a point. But, you really don't matter so I really don't care.

Location hidden

#35748 Oct 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that if we sift through your verbage enough we'd find a point. But, you really don't matter so I really don't care.
And I care you don't care?

Smirk.
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

#35750 Oct 29, 2012
There you go letting that ignorant troll own your face again. Boy are you stupid Jon.

Illinois

#35753 Oct 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And I care you don't care?
Smirk.
Not one iota. Carry on, Munt.
julie

Chicago, IL

#35754 Oct 30, 2012
Homophobes R Todays Nazis wrote:
"Did it Hurt" -- the divorce rate is much lower among gay married couples than it is among straight ones. They also do a better job of nourishing and educating their children. Gays commit fewer crimes, and are far less likely to abuse their children.
Get your facts straight, or just keep on hating blindly. Your choice.
There is always less divorce when there are less marriages rocket scientist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,109,717
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Mister Tonka 98,217
Amy 9-17-14 7 min Toj 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Jay 46,637
Dear Abby 9-17-14 9 min Sublime1 15
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 69,372
Amy 9-16 15 min Toj 50
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min LRS 178,025
•••
•••