Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,901

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
cdc

Saint Louis, MO

#35658 Oct 12, 2012
Calm down there jon jon.
Go change the kitty litter or something.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
The question, Muntmare, was this:
What federal benefits does my Illinois Civil Union provide?
Can you answer the question? Seriously!? Can you just answer the frikkin' question?
You seem to think that civil unions are then answer, but you fail to admit that there are NO FEDERAL BENEFITS provide by state recognized civil unions.
So, Muntmare, it is YOU who failed to answer the question, oh genetically defective, mutated troll.
Troll on, MUNT!
I smell fish.........

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#35659 Oct 12, 2012
Rose wrote:
There is no good argument against gay marriage.
How is that?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#35660 Oct 12, 2012
just saying wrote:
I, given the proper motivation, could make you chose to switch sides....
Explain?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#35661 Oct 12, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
The question, Muntmare, was this:
What federal benefits does my Illinois Civil Union provide?
Can you answer the question? Seriously!? Can you just answer the frikkin' question?
You seem to think that civil unions are then answer, but you fail to admit that there are NO FEDERAL BENEFITS provide by state recognized civil unions.
So, Muntmare, it is YOU who failed to answer the question, oh genetically defective, mutated troll.
Troll on, MUNT!
I smell fish.........
Gay unions have been afforded many rights in the Federal arena. You know that.

You also know that gays can pursue legitimate rights under gay unions on a Federal basis, JUST THE SAME AS THEY ARE TRYING TO IMPOSE A FAKE RELATIONSHIP ON MARRIAGE.

I smell BS.
excuse me but

AOL

#35662 Oct 14, 2012
according to your own ideals of marriage - yours is not valid. Be careful what you wish for! Your marriage contains "redumdant" genders, did you "dumb it down"? The inablity to bear fruit... If your marriage did bear fruit, that would have been rather irresponsible of you. Did you intentionally impose your hereditary genetic defect on a child?
KiMare wrote:
Marriage has always described a distinct relationship. In fact, the evolutionary birth place of every single other human relationship. It is simply ignorant denial to pretend there is no difference. In fact, it is dangerous to do so.
There are numerous critical distinctions between the union of duplicate genders and marriage. You have to dumb down marriage to 'two people in a relationship' to equate gay unions to marriage.
Marriage is the only relationship that possesses the ponderous propensity to bear human fruit in a natural and beneficial way.
Gays can and have obtained needed rights through 'gay unions'.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#35663 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay unions have been afforded many rights in the Federal arena. You know that.
Are you smoking crack? Name one.

Location hidden

#35664 Oct 14, 2012
excuse me but wrote:
according to your own ideals of marriage - yours is not valid. Be careful what you wish for! Your marriage contains "redumdant" genders, did you "dumb it down"? The inablity to bear fruit... If your marriage did bear fruit, that would have been rather irresponsible of you. Did you intentionally impose your hereditary genetic defect on a child?
<quoted text>
The straight man in me married. The lesbian would need to marry a man to be married.

Neither of my sons inherited my genetic mutations. However, like you and everyone else, they have other minor mutations.

Location hidden

#35665 Oct 14, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you smoking crack? Name one.
http://www.washingtonblade.com/2012/07/20/opm...
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#35666 Oct 14, 2012
All I know is that if you catch it young enough YOU CAN BEAT THE QUEER OUT OF A KID...........
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#35667 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Not all gay people are federal employees, dipshit. In fact, the overwhelming majority are NOT federal employees. Your example is bogus.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#35668 Oct 14, 2012
the fact king wrote:
All I know is that if you catch it young enough YOU CAN BEAT THE QUEER OUT OF A KID..........
No you can't.

Too bad we can't beat the STUPID out of you.
odumbo

Sugar Grove, IL

#35671 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Very interesting, now the taxpayer is on the hook for children of people that are sick beyond belief.
Great, another Obama improvement.
He has got to go before the entire country is dragged down to this level of sickness.

Location hidden

#35672 Oct 14, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all gay people are federal employees, dipshit. In fact, the overwhelming majority are NOT federal employees. Your example is bogus.
You said name one. I did.

Location hidden

#35673 Oct 14, 2012
odumbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting, now the taxpayer is on the hook for children of people that are sick beyond belief.
He has got to go before the entire country is dragged down to this level of sickness.
So much for 'no affect' on others, right?

Canada is already realizing the consequences on just insurance costs.

Sad.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#35674 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You said name one. I did.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/10/13/cling...

This list points out your lies.

Location hidden

#35675 Oct 15, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/10/13/cling...
This list points out your lies.
Has nothing to do with our discussion.

I've made none of those claims.

I am not a Republican.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#35676 Oct 15, 2012
odumbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't we all on the hook for children of people who have large numbers of unplanned pregnancies already?

And the republican candidates seem to be against birth control.

Do you think that's sensible?
Angel of Death

Saint Louis, MO

#35678 Oct 17, 2012
I declare this thread dead.
R.I.P.
Say What

Kansas City, MO

#35681 Oct 20, 2012
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
Bump for KiMare!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#35682 Oct 21, 2012
Take a moment, to see just what, MITT ROMNEY HAS PLANNED FOR THE AMERICAN WORKER... www.bainport.com ....please don't ignore the suffering of others....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,110,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min edogxxx 98,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min JOEL 69,417
Abby 9-22 33 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-22 37 min edogxxx 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr texas pete 4,734
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago