Jesse/Al- Help is on the Way!

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Enough is Enough

Lombard, IL

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Jesse/Al, do you still remember who Trayvon Martin is? I know that it has been two weeks, and the marches are over, and that the turn out wasn't really that strong, and that the DOJ is trying to quietly back away from the civil action that they have already investigated through the FBI, and it looks like the monetary payout you were looking for is not going to materialize you are probably asking yourselves," What's Next?" Well, help is on the way. We have found something for you. It's in Florida, and California. It has slavery, civil rights violations, and racism. The best part is you will be able to use extortion. We know you're really good with that one.

I know you can't wait. There is a movie that is coming out soon that is about a " Killer Whale" that has been forced to kill staff at" Sea World" because of the afore mentioned. Yes, forced to kill. Is that great or what?! "Stand your ground", " Self-Defense", who knows. You can jump right on this before anyone else. The film is called, " Black Fish." It fits, right? Mostly white people go to Sea World to see them perform. It's perfect! Now, I know fish can't pay you, but these are marine mammals. Who knows they might have money hidden somewhere. Who knows?

Now, you don't have to thank me, but you need to act fast. Be the first one to take up the cause. You need to get the whales to sign with you first. Boycott" Sea World." Boycott" Sea Land."

One thing though. Language might be a problem with the whales, and there are no guns, but you can make it work. Happy days are here again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,144,539
World's Best Photo Art 15 min Mr Invisible 6
ask amy 11-28 24 min RACE 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Guru 180,986
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 55 min Just Saying 54,529
Last Chance! 2 hr Harem 1
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 4 hr Imasport 142
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:07 pm PST