Kidnapped Tionda Bradley is the girl in photo say expert.

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2012
Diane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Visit www.wbbm780.com to hear update of missing Bradley sister photo found on internet. Forensic Artist, Lois Gibson rules unidentified photo of girl that family got on internet is that of Tionda Bradley. Lois Gibson is also famous for her investigative work in the Baby Grace case.
Loadacrap

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Judged:

What a load o' crap. Any amateur can look at the photos and see the girls are different people. This Lois Gibson person is an idiot who is taking a gamble to promote her career.
Whatever

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Loadacrap - Of course the girls look different, there is a 7 year age difference. The pictures were compared and facial structures were measured. I'm guessing you don't have a degree in forensic science, therefore, you should refrain from making idiotic statements which make you look like a complete bitter jackass.
Diane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Loadacrap wrote:
What a load o' crap. Any amateur can look at the photos and see the girls are different people. This Lois Gibson person is an idiot who is taking a gamble to promote her career.
Did you look at the fact that the National Center had given an opinion on the same photo. They could not officially say it was her, neither could they conclude that it wasn't her. Now, with the fact that the family would recognize certain things about a family member no matter how long they have been missing, the forensic artist only validated the previous findings. They are the same person and as for Gibson, I know she is the best. Look at her reputation, who would put their indesputable reputation to make up something? Looks like this is it, now both girls just need to be found.
Loadacrap

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

So, Diane, the National Center gave the opinion that they didn't have an opinion, and the forensic artist validated this opinion? How does that work? No, in fact, Lois Gibson made a quite different claim--that it was DEFINITELY Tionda Bradley, "not kinda sorta". Now the real mystery girl has been identified, and it is not Tionda Bradley, but the daughter of a man named Jeff Smith. Now Gibson is now admitting that she might have been wrong. Who looks like a jackass now? I encourage people to use their eyes and their minds, and not believe charlatans who peddle happy endings to enquiring minds.
Loadacrap

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

So, Diane, the National Center gave the opinion that they didn't have an opinion, and the forensic artist validated this opinion? How does that work? No, in fact, Lois Gibson made a quite different claim--that it was DEFINITELY Tionda Bradley, "not kinda sorta". Now the real mystery girl has been identified, and it is not Tionda Bradley, but the daughter of a man named Jeff Smith. Now Gibson is now admitting that she might have been wrong. Who looks like a jackass now? I encourage people to use their eyes and their minds, and not believe charlatans who peddle happy endings to enquiring minds.
LoadNumber2

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

Loadacrap

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

Call the Center For Missing Naifs! Users "Diane" and "Whatever" have suddenly gone missing!!
donkey balls

Manchester Township, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2008

Jeff smith wont do a D.N.A. test = guilty
gunitsoldier

Wilton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Shame on you

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

I think it was great that Lois got involved. According to one of the family members of Tionda, they still think a dna test should have determined that. She said that the photo had been released for almost a year and it's a damn shame it took Lois only three days to do what not even the fbi, police, and anyone else to do. The family feels that the girl still looks too much like their Tionda. I wouldn't say that Lois was a jackass, I will say that they say, we all have a twin. I looked at that girls myspace page and I would have came to the same conclusion. To me, it does look too much like her, even her tooth got fixed, exactly where that picture of Tiondas' was missing. Did everyone hear that a dna test did prove that the father of her little sister diamond, is that man named George. Wow, I just hope they find those girls.
Shame on you

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

Loadacrap wrote:
I think that if you lazy ass citizens get off their asses and help look for those girls, maybe they can be found. At least the lady helped find the girl from the internet, all I see are people walking around not giving a damn in Chicago. The nerve of you to put a woman of anyone's reputation down.
Loadacrap

Winnetka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

She put her own reputation down--she didn't need any help from me. She should not have decisively stated that the girl was Tionda. She should have acted like something we call a "scientist" instead of a celebrity.
checkingitout

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Isn't see from Texas? I find it so amazing that people are putting her down for helping when those in Chicago don't seem to give a damn about those missing girls. Even the family members believed it may have been Tionda. I seen the photos and they look too much alike to me. At least that Gibson woman tried to help, I don't see no one doing anything to help but gossip. In fact, I looked at that petition they have about these girls and only 2k have even signed it. I bet no one in Chicago even cares about any of their children. At least not until something happen to them. Sorry to be so direct, but that lady did her best, what the hell have any of you done?
anonymous

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

I feel so sorry for these girls and their familys

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 1:28PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••