Feds bust heroin drug ring, 29 charged

Aug 12, 2010 Full story: WLS-AM Chicago 19

Authorities have charged 29 alleged street gang members in a West Side heroin distribution ring that allegedly netted about $10,000 a day.

Read more

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 13, 2010
How many times have we heard about drug busts in the last forty years ?

Soon there will be about 25 prisoners the taxpayers will have to supervise, house, clothe and feed.

So the pigs want us to believe they have reached some level of success in their futile war on drugs that harms more people than it protects ?

How many kids have been shot by drug dealers ?
Jose Santiago

Westchester, IL

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Tory II wrote:
How many times have we heard about drug busts in the last forty years ?
Soon there will be about 25 prisoners the taxpayers will have to supervise, house, clothe and feed.
So the pigs want us to believe they have reached some level of success in their futile war on drugs that harms more people than it protects ?
How many kids have been shot by drug dealers ?
I bet some dealers and users of illegal drugs have been convicted of molesting children. Must be the reason you support these criminals.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2010
10K a day divided by 29 people isn't a lot of jack!

I don't think this should be considered a Major Bust.
Jose Santiago

Westchester, IL

#6 Aug 13, 2010
The Bastard wrote:
If divided equally over an annum the take per criminal would be about $144,800. Not exactly chump change.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 14, 2010
The Bastard wrote:
Other drug dealers will take their places selling drugs because of the high profits.

Govt has never won the war on drugs, in fact it lost the previous one (Prohibition).

Because of this bust, the price of this street drug will rise temporarily and increase the drug dealer's profits. Some people, the ones who see the potential profits, lie in wait for the pigs to bust current dealers to make room for them to profit from illegal drugs.

The govt's war on drugs is creating a police state, and many Chicago Nazis approve of it.
Jose Santiago

Westchester, IL

#8 Aug 14, 2010
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Other drug dealers will take their places selling drugs because of the high profits.
Govt has never won the war on drugs, in fact it lost the previous one (Prohibition).
Because of this bust, the price of this street drug will rise temporarily and increase the drug dealer's profits. Some people, the ones who see the potential profits, lie in wait for the pigs to bust current dealers to make room for them to profit from illegal drugs.
The govt's war on drugs is creating a police state, and many Chicago Nazis approve of it.
The words of a supporter of criminal activity!!! Ever wonder why ex-cons support other criminals and hate any authority? Maybe ask TORY II?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#9 Aug 14, 2010
Jose Santiago wrote:
<quoted text>
The words of a supporter of criminal activity!!! Ever wonder why ex-cons support other criminals and hate any authority? Maybe ask TORY II?
You are describing yourself. YOU (a nazi) support our nazi govt and its criminal activity of gun control and theft. You also support corrupted pigs.

Americans SHOULD hate authority. America was founded on principles of individualism and self reliance and not on big daddy (govt) doing everything for us, which includes robbing taxpayers of their wealth to give it to themselves and the poor class.

We don't need a police force (last responders). But our criminal govt does.

The 2nd amendment was created to prohibit govt from regulating guns, but because of nazis like you the govt ignores the laws that apply to it but demands everyone else obey laws. Any govt that creates gun control laws is a criminal (a law-breaker). Any politician, pig, or Judge who advocates or supports gun control is a nazi and a criminal.

Because of the 2nd amendment we can kill police or soldiers if govt goes rogue (our govt is nearly out of control).

Jose (nazi) Santiago go back to Puerto Rico. Fk up YOUR homeland, not ours.
Jose Santiago

Westchester, IL

#10 Aug 14, 2010
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You are describing yourself. YOU (a nazi) support our nazi govt and its criminal activity of gun control and theft. You also support corrupted pigs.
Americans SHOULD hate authority. America was founded on principles of individualism and self reliance and not on big daddy (govt) doing everything for us, which includes robbing taxpayers of their wealth to give it to themselves and the poor class.
We don't need a police force (last responders). But our criminal govt does.
The 2nd amendment was created to prohibit govt from regulating guns, but because of nazis like you the govt ignores the laws that apply to it but demands everyone else obey laws. Any govt that creates gun control laws is a criminal (a law-breaker). Any politician, pig, or Judge who advocates or supports gun control is a nazi and a criminal.
Because of the 2nd amendment we can kill police or soldiers if govt goes rogue (our govt is nearly out of control).
Jose (nazi) Santiago go back to Puerto Rico. Fk up YOUR homeland, not ours.
You're mentally ill and stupid. Puerto Rico is part of The United States of America. The majority of Puerto Ricans are better American citizens than you and your disgusting hatred of our country.

Run little children from this mental midget. He likes you way too much.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#11 Aug 14, 2010
Jose Santiago wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mentally ill and stupid. Puerto Rico is part of The United States of America. The majority of Puerto Ricans are better American citizens than you and your disgusting hatred of our country.
Run little children from this mental midget. He likes you way too much.
The best patriot loves his country and knows when to hate its govt.

Jose (Nazi) Santiago loves his govt because he hates his country and needs his govt to change the country. If he loved his country he wouldn't want any changes.

Govt is always our worst enemy. Our govt is an enemy worse than a thief, thug, rapist, drunk driver, drug dealer, vicious animal, Terrorist, or murderer. The greatest threat to our privacy, liberty, and safety doesn't come from an outsider or foreigner, it comes from within from our own govt.

Nazi Santiago hates guns and loves his govt, but the best patriot owns a military assault rifle to protect his country from our worst enemy, our govt. During WW II, American soldiers would beat to death the nazi santiagos (using baseball bats).

Jose Santiago wrote:
You're mentally ill and stupid. The majority of Puerto Ricans are better American citizens than you and your disgusting hatred of our country.
Anyone who disagrees with Nazi Santiago is either a pedophile or is mentally ill (and hates America). I wish you would try to stop me Nazi. You know what your fate would be then.
Boogs Malone

Iowa City, IA

#12 Sep 18, 2010
I lived in that neighborhood for a few years, and these guys took care of the people there.
Having big cookouts in the summer, paying people to
come shovel and plow in the winter. Since it is a poor area, the city doesn't make there very often to maintain things. these guys weren't hurting anybody,
they were providing a product to people who wanted it.
Pretty much the same thing that privately owned pharm. companies do, but without bogus test results, and actually having doctors push(prescribe) drugs on people that don't need them in the first place

Oak Lawn, IL

#13 Oct 21, 2010
Boogs Malone wrote:
I lived in that neighborhood for a few years, and these guys took care of the people there.
come shovel and plow in the winter. Since it is a poor area, the city doesn't make there very often to maintain things. these guys weren't hurting anybody,
Pretty much the same thing that privately owned pharm. companies do, but without bogus test results, and actually having doctors push(prescribe) drugs on people that don't need them in the first place
Gee with your theory maybe we should cannonize the drug dealers.

Oak Lawn, IL

#14 Oct 21, 2010
Jose Santiago wrote:
<quoted text>
If divided equally over an annum the take per criminal would be about $144,800. Not exactly chump change.
No it isn't but it is nowhere close to what I make doing legal work.

Just think of the potential good these dealers could do if they applied themselves into something constructive.
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#15 Oct 23, 2010
Jose Santiago wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet some dealers and users of illegal drugs have been convicted of molesting children. Must be the reason you support these criminals.
How about the REAL CRIMINALS (aka our GOVERNMENT) who help (see Plan Colombia) bring in the dope from Mexico???? Or the lying GOVERNMENT who never admitted that more people dies from pharmaceutical presciptions than all of the so called ILLEGAL DRUGS COMBINED....

I just LOOOVVVEEE the drug war. Just like the terror war, the drug war is only against those who are middle class and POOR, while the RICH profits from it. Some way to protect society from those DANGEROUS DRUGS, eh?????
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#16 Oct 23, 2010
Boogs Malone wrote:
Death by street drug dealers (15,000 deaths a year) VS. Big Pharmaceutical Corporations, my friends (over 70, 000 deaths a year). But the illegal drugs are bad.......

If only if people knew what is in their FOOD half the time (see Codex Alimentarius Plan for 2010).....
Jose Santiago

Westchester, IL

#17 Oct 24, 2010
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the REAL CRIMINALS (aka our GOVERNMENT) who help (see Plan Colombia) bring in the dope from Mexico???? Or the lying GOVERNMENT who never admitted that more people dies from pharmaceutical presciptions than all of the so called ILLEGAL DRUGS COMBINED....
I just LOOOVVVEEE the drug war. Just like the terror war, the drug war is only against those who are middle class and POOR, while the RICH profits from it. Some way to protect society from those DANGEROUS DRUGS, eh?????
PARANOIA RUNS DEEP, very very deep!!!!!!!!

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#18 Oct 24, 2010
Love for govt runs deeper.

Blind loyalty and obedience for govt runs deep too.

The Nazis who love their govt are all experts on psychology too.
----------
The govt's war against drugs harms more people than the drugs do.

“Don't be afraid of my Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

or your own

#19 Oct 24, 2010
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget that we invaded Afghanisnam because the Taliban had stopped the growing of poppies, can't have a world without heroin, hi five, what happened to your " high five ".
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#20 Oct 24, 2010
Jose Santiago wrote:
<quoted text>
PARANOIA RUNS DEEP, very very deep!!!!!!!!
That is what I tell those silly Americans.....

Why worry about Patroit Acts or the Drug Wars??? The constitution is DEAD anyway (sarcasm). So why want you be a good American and go fight the good fight at AFGHANISTAN (where the Heroin problem probably came from in the first place, see Heroin Epidemic of 2003).

Oh well, I don't care. All I can say to the Americans is to keep on voting for the same losers on the LEFT and the RIGHT, and keep hopin' for that change.....
Corporate Elites

Toledo, OH

#21 Oct 24, 2010
Freedom Lover of IL wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget that we invaded Afghanisnam because the Taliban had stopped the growing of poppies, can't have a world without heroin, hi five, what happened to your " high five ".
That is true!!! They [Taliban] were are friends right until they threaten to destroy all of the poppy plants in Afghanistan. Strange enough, President Bush's cousin sign an Insurance a year before 9/11 at the World Trade Center. VERY VERY STRANGE INDEED.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Agents of Corruption 1,205,502
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Seymore 51,846
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr WelbyMD 54,566
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 52,231
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr SLY WEST 814
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,808
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr scirocco 69,288
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]