President Obama!
ChicanoPride

Versailles, KY

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Best President in American History!
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#4 Apr 21, 2013
clearly something in the drinking water or the air where chicano pride lives.

not even close to the realm of reality with those comments.

he Must not get the national news or Tv reception down there so he doesn't realize understand what bad financial shape America really is in.
ChicanoPride

Versailles, KY

#5 Apr 21, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
clearly something in the drinking water or the air where chicano pride lives.
not even close to the realm of reality with those comments.
he Must not get the national news or Tv reception down there so he doesn't realize understand what bad financial shape America really is in.
America was in bad shape before Obama took presidency.

Let me guess Romney would have done MUCH better. LOL

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#6 Apr 21, 2013
ChicanoPride wrote:
<quoted text>
And is in much worse shape now. Thanks B.O.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#7 Apr 21, 2013
ChicanoPride wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess Romney would have done MUCH better. LOL
yes you are correct America was in bad financial shape when obozo took office.

But is also true there are many possible solutions to any given problem.

The problem is obozo applied all of the wrong economic solutions because he clearly does not understand micro or macro economics.

please show us any economic text book or formula from any place on the planet which says Increasing the debt load of a struggling economy is good medicine or will cure a struggling economy.?

I can show you many countries that have failed drowning in debt and collapsed as nations. Russia, Cuba, Germany, Greece, and others coming soon. over spending was the problem in each case.

Only a fool or a person who wants to ruin an economy would run up such a huge debt as we have, even your grand children won't be able to pay this debt down.

you see what you and obozo do not understand is governments can not spend their way out of recessions depressions.
Russia cuba, germay and Greece history will tell you that.

The people living in a country have to have confidence in the government its leaders and the money in pocket to spend and lead the way out of recessions.

Americans are overtaxed by every level of government that's
federal, state county and city and jobs are leaving America. so there is no population spending to lead the way out of this depression.

Plus obozos excessive printing and borrowing money is going to bring inflation to your wallet very soon.

obozo is a text book example of "the peter principal" which describes a person who does well at one level then gets repeated promotions until he reaches a level of incompetence or a level for which he lacks training or knowledge to do a good job.

read the book it's about an obozo type person written back in the
70's it was used at Harvard business school which obozo never attended.

this man will go down in history as the worst, least qualified, most inept person to ever serve in the office.

between his incompetence & over spending by congress America may not survive as a country drowning in over spending and excessive debt.

there isn't enough money on the planet to keep this bloated fiscal mess afloat.

as for Romney we will never know what he would or would not do, I never said any thing about him in my response to you.

I can tell you he was successful in business and managing the Olympics and there for has demonstrated understands our economy and the free market system I think he may have made better economic decisions that would work.

but we will never know that will we.

we do have proof obozos economic decisions have only made things worst for now and our future our grand children's future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min the deplorable Jo... 1,432,107
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 min Red_Forman 1,671
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 225,611
Chicago has the Worst Women 24 min Go Blue Forever 76
News Morning Spin: Trump's suburban Chicago fundrais... 1 hr Flying carpet 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,054
News More Cops Will Worsen, Not Help, Chicago's Viol... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages